The Help Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Jack Fulham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 787
  • Views Views 118K
Can someone tell me what qualities to look for for each position, stat wise?

For example a striker will need a good finishing stat, as well as good composure. A winger will need good pace and acceleration as well as crossing. I'm sure there are more.

GK is seperate as they have their own stats.

But what about a right or left back? Centre back? R or L mid? CM? CAM/LAM/RAM? Wingers? Strikers?

Thanks a lot.

Full Backs: Tackling; Concentration; Crossing; Pace; Accelaration(sp?); Agility

Usually for a full back those are the most important stats, crossing and passing are not vital unless you expect your full backs to create as well as defend as I do.

Center Backs(strong center back): Tackling; Marking; Anticipation(sp?); Jumping; Heading; Strenght; Concentration; Decent speed; Decisions; and quite a few mental stats which I forget such as Team Work which is vital for a CB pair

Center Backs(fast): Anticipation; Marking; Tackling; Agility; Accelaration; Pace; Concentration; Team Work

Usually for a CB physical and mental stats are key, you just can afford to have a guy with 20 tackling; 20 heading etc but low concentration or strenght. Brave, Aggresive, some leadership required and so on.

Defensive midfielder-There are two types of DM's hard working strong players who run all over the pitch, or intellegent players who intercept and pass. I usually dont play with DM's 75% of the time when I'm in a big club but the important things for a DM are decisions ,anticipation, work rate, stamina, physical stats, brave, tackling etc if you have a DM who also has good passing and decent creativity thats great.

Att Mids - These guys are the links between midfield and strikers and play in a very important position of the pitch. The ball is often there to be won in the last third of the pitch, so ideally you want an all round player a bit like a DMC. Creativity, passing, off ball, technique, decisions

Wingers - These men provide the ammunition for your striker while hopefully chipping in with a few goals them selves. Many fans love wingers with their entertaining style of attacks. Crossing, dribbling, pace, acceleration, agility, balance.

Strikers - key stats are, Anticipation, off ball, composure, finishing. Technique, Acceleration, Pace, First Touch might also be good.

For target man you'll probably want strength, Jumping, Heading, Bravery, Aggression, Determination

i need help on what tactics to use for tottenham and some good players to buy by the way i am on 11.0

i need help on what tactics to use for tottenham and some good players to buy by the way i am on 11.0

If you tell us about the details then it would be so much easier to help....You know, who do you have? What type of players are they? Do you have fast pacy players or One strong target man type. How many Defenders, Midfielders and Strikers do you have? - What types are they...CMs?AMCS?AMR/AML?DMC?etc.

I try to run it, it didn't work. Tried Run as admin, nup. Managed to get it into compatibility mode, and I'm getting an error message, saying that it's missing important information. Any suggestions? :/

Hi can someone tell me how to scout a hole team for potential good players?say for example I wanted to scout real madrid u19 squad for players.I don't really want to go through each player individually and get them scouted,is there an easy way to scout the hole squad? Hope that makes sense,help would be appreciated much.:D

Hi can someone tell me how to scout a hole team for potential good players?say for example I wanted to scout real madrid u19 squad for players.I don't really want to go through each player individually and get them scouted,is there an easy way to scout the hole squad? Hope that makes sense,help would be appreciated much.:D

Yeah...go to yoru scout's assignment and assign them scout from, Spain - La Liga - Real Madrid.

I ve just tried to do that but it won't let me,the nearest I can get to scouting a club is "scout next opponent" which is nt want I want really.unless I m not doing it right,I know you can do it as I ve done it before.can you run me through it please,sorry sound like a right special needs.

in the johnstones paint cup, it has 'byes' and teams underneath, what does this mean ?

Is it possible to see CPU teams tactics in fm2011?To click on the advanced settings for cpu teams and see exactly how each players settings are?IE mentality,creative freedom,passing style.....

I find it frustrating that the best i can get out of messi and co 7.60 is nowhere near the 8.10 the assistant manager (when im on holiday) or guardiola can get out of them and i cant see how they do it in fm 2010!!There must be millions of permutations when considering the sliders etc and i aint that patient.Considering if a manager was to take over barce and messi played **** wouldnt he just ask him how guardiola had him playing and tell him to do the same!

How do I send youth players to my parent club?

It says "Sporting may send youth players to train at Liverpool to get experience"

How do I send youth players to my parent club?

It says "Sporting may send youth players to train at Liverpool to get experience"

Well the only way i can think of is...to offer liverpool your players on loan...but there should be a move to affilate to liverpool. If not then it's probably not possible :/

I Need a bit of help, I made a mistake of starting a save starting from Brazil 2009 ( Earliest part of game) Now my question is I was given a bugdet of 6,5 million with my club i have signed some players in the January window (2010) My question is will I be given another budget for the new season or must this one last

I Need a bit of help, I made a mistake of starting a save starting from Brazil 2009 ( Earliest part of game) Now my question is I was given a bugdet of 6,5 million with my club i have signed some players in the January window (2010) My question is will I be given another budget for the new season or must this one last

You will be given a new budget on the new season i think..

Im having trouble saving screenshots i press Alt and F9 buttons and it saves to my screenshots folder but when i go to view it all i get is a colour i.e the file is just a big coloured square and thats it plz help anyone?????

Hey guys,

where do you find uefa team-competition ranking in fm 2011? I mean the ranking that shows how many teams from particular league go to CL and Europa League after the season.

Doubt this is the right place, but ive withdrawn my players from an international friendly now there not in the squad at all, is there anyway i can change this

Doubt this is the right place, but ive withdrawn my players from an international friendly now there not in the squad at all, is there anyway i can change this
It usually takes around a day for them to arrive back at the club.

I have a question myself, is there a way to filter players who have a minimum fee release clause in their contract?

hi i have a few questions about network games having never played them. do you have to wait for everyone to hit the same continue? does everyone have to be on at the same time? can you player search and shortlist etc offline by yourself? and is the player vs player match just the same as an AI match but with their team and tactics? thanks

edit: just read there is a turn timer so the game keeps rolling along and that everyone must be online at the same time. for 3-4 people who play about 10 hours a week, how long will a season in epl or championship take? and say 2 people were looking to buy the same player, would it work the same way as if it were you and an AI manager both making offers? thanks again

Last edited:
Back