hi does anyone know why my players always seem to shoot outside the box why is it doing this or is there a formation tactic that changes the way they shoot so they can shoot most of the time inside the penalty box?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

hi why do my player always seem to shoot outside the penalty box? is there a formation or tactic that can make my players mostly shoot inside the penalty box cos not all goals are scored outside the box any ideas why its doing this?

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me why I am not 2nd in the table? It says I'm 3rd, us (Thurrock) and Dover on equal points but i have a better goal difference?

View attachment 193721

I'd be so ****** off if I lost out on promotion through a computer error! Looks like it's done it by alphabetical order rather than considering the Goal Difference.

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

hi does anyone know why my players always seem to shoot outside the box why is it doing this or is there a formation tactic that changes the way they shoot so they can shoot most of the time inside the penalty box?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

hi why do my player always seem to shoot outside the penalty box? is there a formation or tactic that can make my players mostly shoot inside the penalty box cos not all goals are scored outside the box any ideas why its doing this?

I am pretty new to FM but I'm guessing this comes down to the Mentality of your team tactics or the individual players role. For example, if you're attacking then I imagine the players will try and shoot as much as possible. Or, if they're individual in attack roles rather than support, I imagine this would cause them to shoot on sight.

I need inspiration!

I've got a long term save in Serie A going and trying to start a save with Hansa Rostock in germany 3rd league.

Neither are appealing to me. My Serie A save with Venezia is okay, but it's just not that exciting anymore and being restricted on foreign signings is a bummer. With Rostock, it's just so hard to get through the summer...sooo tedious finding players and doing friendlies.

I also can't find a formation to work on. In my Venezia save, I have a decent formation but I'm getting tired of it. So with Hansa Rostock I keep switching tactics looking for one that 1. Is aesthetically pleasing and 2. Utilizes talented midfielders (I'm talking DM CM and AM as finding quality all around players in those positions is easy.

Maybe I'll try to make a strikerless tactic?

Hi,

where do you save skins and downloaded playerlists from internet? Tried documents/sports interactive/fm2011/(made new folder) skins... But in game, preferences: display&sound, skin isn't there..? Same thing with plist. Where do I put those?

kaizerchief

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Found a solution, problem fixed.

How do you retire/quit from a club? Really don't want to sit out my contract (which goes for 2 more years). Can't see it anywhere in Manager Options.

How do you retire/quit from a club? Really don't want to sit out my contract (which goes for 2 more years). Can't see it anywhere in Manager Options.

I think it's somewhere in the scroll underneath you name. Resign. Not 100% though.

Hey, I'm new here but I have a problem!

I installed the new patch and every time I start the game now it tells me that I need the disk! I don't have it anymore and I have a crack....what can I do?

Not sure if this is the right thread but here goes...

I am in my 4th/5th season with sunderland (i lose count) and have a regen with the PA of 198! however his stats are pretty awful and my question is, does a players attributes have a direct affect on current/potential ability?

Hi mates,

I am a new player, and I find out that I receive so many rubbish news in game.
All I care is about English, Italy, and the Spain league. I dont know how to choose the option to un-subscribe trash news.
Also, people keep offering trash players, and ask if I am interested.
So what should I do? Thanks!

Not sure if this is the right thread but here goes...

I am in my 4th/5th season with sunderland (i lose count) and have a regen with the PA of 198! however his stats are pretty awful and my question is, does a players attributes have a direct affect on current/potential ability?

His Attributes have a direct affect on his current ability. It just means he will improve alot over the years while he reaches his full potential.

Hi mates,

I am a new player, and I find out that I receive so many rubbish news in game.
All I care is about English, Italy, and the Spain league. I dont know how to choose the option to un-subscribe trash news.
Also, people keep offering trash players, and ask if I am interested.
So what should I do? Thanks!

You have to go on manage suscriptions (sp?) and take off what you don't want. As for rubbish players, they're either just transfer rumours which happens naturally or players on your shortlist.

Playing as villarreal in 1st season and i got a few clubs to start a commercial link with overseas

Chicago - £1.88m
Colorado £1.53m
Kansas City - £2.56m
Ballena Shizuoka (japan) - £2.9m

Anyone know whether japan or US is better?

just wondering but wat do all of these extra files do. Like add my chairman, fake, and valid take overs only etc...

why is my Germany national team blanked? no real players? pls teach me how to fix it, thanks

Can nobody help me??? I have the first post but it is like this....

"Hey, I'm new here but I have a problem!

I installed the new patch and every time I start the game now it tells me that I need the disk! I don't have it anymore and I have a crack....what can I do?"