Just as in the real life, there may be a lot of reason why that particular coach will not sign for your team. Your team may not be reputable enough in FM11, or your team is a rival of a club that the coach played (or coached) before or the coach simply does not want to go to your country. The best option in FM2011 is... sign a different coach.

Oh thank you for the reply. That's all good then. Just wanted to know if it is a bug or intentional. Thanks again. :)

im man city and i cant even win to teams ive never heard of in pre season im losing 3 and 4 nil
my team is
hart
richards toure kompany kolarov
yaya toure

adam johnson ronaldinho milner
tevez aguero

no one is scoring or looking good at all please help

Your just a horrible, horrible manager :p

Hey, guys! :)
I'm nearly at the first winter transfer period, and Arshavin's agent just told me to give him another contract... And... It's a little expensive (But ofc i can give him it).
Arshavin is soon 30, and his contract is running out in 2012 (soon 2011). Should I say no to the agent, and let it runout (probably sell him before it runs out ofc), and buy either:
Javier Pastore or Marek Hamsik for the AMC spot.
I use the http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/onox-4-3-3-total-football-v3-everything-won-as-t51565.html (tactic). I am currently doing good, number 1 in the Prem, and CL is good aswell.
Here's a picture of my current squad:
So... Hamsik or Pastore or sign Arshavin till he gets old and such, or sell him to get one of those two players.
Cheers! :)

i was wondering should players use the tactics that real managers are using with the team or we should think our own tactics/and can some1 give some kind of "book" that explains all features in game

you can do whaterver you want in the game, just what seems most logic to you

I'm nearly at the first winter transfer period, and Arshavin's agent just told me to give him another contract... And... It's a little expensive (But ofc i can give him it).
Arshavin is soon 30, and his contract is running out in 2012 (soon 2011). Should I say no to the agent, and let it runout (probably sell him before it runs out ofc), and buy either:
I use the http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f103/onox-4-3-3-total-football-v3-everything-won-as-t51565.html (tactic). I am currently doing good, number 1 in the Prem, and CL is good aswell.
So... Hamsik or Pastore or sign Arshavin till he gets old and such, or sell him to get one of those two players.

I suggest selling Arshavin and buy Hamsik or Pastore. Better get rid of Arshavin before his value goes down.

I would most certainly sell Arshavin and buy Pastore or Hamsik. Whichever one really... Hamsik worked wonders in FM2010. Probably one of my most consistent and best performers. :)

Guys i play in Northern Ireland 2nd Division and just had my first competition match. I was allowed to put some of my trial players in the squad ?! Has this rule changed or is it something special for this league, or is it just a bug (wich sounds the most reasonable explanation as i cant believe you would be allowed to play with players on trial :/)

Does anyone know how to get a player to accept a contract with an other club?

I'm playing with Liverpool in the second season and want to buy Juan Mata through cash plus player. But Skrtel won't accept Valencia's contract offer...

Anybody able to help?

Does anyone know how to get a player to accept a contract with an other club?

I'm playing with Liverpool in the second season and want to buy Juan Mata through cash plus player. But Skrtel won't accept Valencia's contract offer...

Anybody able to help?

Don't offer him if he doesn't want to sign, simple. :S

Did your name ever appear on an agent's favorite list? I did two extraordinary deals with the same agent in the demo just to see if it happens, but no luck at all.

need an assistant manager for crewe im in league 1!!?

hi i am playing with bayern munich...currently i'm in my 3rd season,but whenever i try to see the epl league table it shows the 2010-11 league table,what should i do???

hi i am playing with bayern munich...currently i'm in my 3rd season,but whenever i try to see the epl league table it shows the 2010-11 league table,what should i do???

Strange. Does it not have the 'year' tab on the top right were you can select any particular season?

With an XML code thing, one of my kits doesn't work in game. I know I have to put the year somewhere in the code ? Where to ??? ;)

Just wondering if there is some way to talk trash about the opp manager after a game like i used to on FM 10;)
The previous match comment section just has the same options as a normal interaction:S

I tried to sign Mata, and Valencia negotiated. I interacted with the board, saying I wish to buy Mata so I need the funds. The board happily agreed, but no bid was made and all my funds have disappeared. Any thoughts?