I just noticed something that happend with my savegame after i installed the latest patch.

In my first season where i still ran the 11.1.0 patch the German U-21 team had real players (I wasnt able to view the older results for the Main and U19-team since i am in my second season).

Now in my second season where i run 11.1.1, they are all grayed out.

I noticed that the files in the inc/all/ folder for 11.1.1 were there which means that since i updated in between seasons those files probably got back through that patch and thus applied themselves in my savegame.

I just deleted the folder and the German national teams are still greyed out :(

Any solutions to this or do i have to start a completely new game?

I haven't got the new FM yet as I usually wait till the inevitable patches come out. Is there many bugs so far in this version?

I haven't got the new FM yet as I usually wait till the inevitable patches come out. Is there many bugs so far in this version?
Well, there is the dreaded transfer bug. But someone has come out with a hotfix for that until SI releases the next patch which should be sometime in December - hopefully earlier rather than later. That is the only major problem ATM IMO. People have been complaining about too many missed penalties and injuries, but I haven't really noticed either of them TBH,

the hot fix just tweaks the media interaction nd player happiness,it isnt save game compatible ,and there are a ton of other bugs in the **** game...players cant be sold ...i offered denilson fabianski and almunia for 2k..they are not great players but still not one offer...most of the hot prospects of my club refuse to move to affiliate clubs and the clubs arent half bad...i buy rafael from manchester united (after figuring my way around another irritating bug) and he isnt listed as a home grown player neither is he due for it...and im just into my second season...its better to wait for the compatible fix cause when you get round one of them **** bugs others crop up and then losing your save game wont feel worth it... :(((

how do i create a snapshot of my league table or my the stats table??

how do i create a snapshot of my league table or my the stats table??

Alt + F9, then it saves in the screenshot photo of your Football Manager folder (where you would place skins, graphics etc)

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Is there anyway (without going into Editor) of getting my team bought out by a tycoon or something. I am currently Colchester in my 6th season, 4th in the Premiership.

First season I had a bit of money, as in second year. Third year after finishing 6th I spent the season with no money paying off debts. I finished 5th last season and I had about 20 million this year but that isn't enough because my wages end up taking a good 10 million plus of that out of the equation. Now my team is worth 70 million and is 60 million in debt. So next season I know I will be broke.

The problem is I earn about 60 million every year for the club if you include TV revenue but I never have any money to improve the stadium or facilities. Then I get about 15 million to spend which goes on wages. I just want to be bought out so I can push for Champions League rather than being a constant Euro Cup qualifier. Any ideas?

hellllllllllllllllllllp

my players stats are now comming up as bars in stead of stand 1-20 how do i change it back plase help

i hate the barrrrs

hellllllllllllllllllllp

my players stats are now comming up as bars in stead of stand 1-20 how do i change it back plase help

i hate the barrrrs

Go to FM > Preferences > Display & Sound > Untick ' Show graphical attributes in profile'

i bought otamendi in the 11th hour..on august 31st..so when his first work permit aplication was denied i figured it was too late to do something than..and he will receive the work permit on january..but it is february and still nothing..should i do something besides just wait for another season?

Hi all this maybe off topic but ive download the kit packs and there working fine on the team info page
but not the matchday screen??(This problem is in fm11)

Ive checked the config files and no joy there..

So i was hoping that someone as had the same problem or could help me??
View attachment 114608

View attachment 114609

View attachment 114610

View attachment 114611

This is my thread i started but no-one helped so faroO)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f110/some-kits-not-showing-on-matchday-t53091.html#post791901

Last edited:
I recently had someone make a kit for me and I have a Mac and havent winrar for mac to extract the kit, what do I do to put kit on game

from where can i see my achievments as a manager? i mean specifically the trophies i won...i looked..but i can't seem to find it

When I use any skin that I download from this site, I have a problem with background "watermark" of the logo, being NOT SHOWING? Is it something that it needs to be tweaked or? Please help!!!!!!!!
See pics

1.So I was buying fabregas from arsenal and then they finnaly negoiated to 90 mill with a minimum release clause of 160 mill, so wat is release clause?

2. I put the fusion theme , and now my graphical attributes web dissapeared, how can i get it back ?

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

When I use any skin that I download from this site, I have a problem with background "watermark" of the logo, being NOT SHOWING? Is it something that it needs to be tweaked or? Please help!!!!!!!!
See pics

I like your skin , can you link me or pm me the link to it? link for skin

1.So I was buying fabregas from arsenal and then they finnaly negoiated to 90 mill with a minimum release clause of 160 mill, so wat is release clause?

release clause means that if another club, say Man city, bids 160 mill for him, it HAS to be accepted.

^^ Ok thanks ,and I do get that 160 mill right ? , Also please answer my 2 - the fusion theme thingy.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:00 PM ----------

One more question, can i have both games on my computer? as in fm10 and fm11 ? since i got fm 11 ,so i want to play with fm 11aslo, and i can play my fm 10 game on fm11?

Any idea how to get your tactics screen back to normal? Like with pkd and position both on filter, im just sick of the players being scattered when i go to pick a new line-up.

Cheers

can someone direct me to the thread where it has the transfer budgets for each english league team? Thanks.