The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 138K
yeah, but lost the next game! ****** red cards! got one in my Utd save, same stage, 1st season, Fletcher got a red card as well and I lost 2:2 on away goals... so bleak! seems to be a curse....

Those results were terrific! Beating Barça at home and being kicked off CL only at penalties it's surely something to be proud of! I'd like to have 1/5 of youre ability dude!

thanks Lorak, I swear I thought I had it when Sanchez missed! they did dominate the whole game though as you can see from the match stats, however, they stuck it out and played really well, had to make a few changes to the tactic which worked out...

so close but yet so far :)

I don't usually read stories, but this is keeping me hooked so keep up the good work. And amazing results.

thanks Lorak, I swear I thought I had it when Sanchez missed! they did dominate the whole game though as you can see from the match stats, however, they stuck it out and played really well, had to make a few changes to the tactic which worked out...

so close but yet so far :)

Next year you should have enoght money to buy soem good players and improve Ajax. I'm sure next season will be even more satisfactory than this!

What a cracking season, did you decline to reply to the Fenerbache speculation!? :o

I dont think Raikan will leave til he has won the champions league ;)

(and uses Rits!! :D )

Cracking season, Raikan. Some amazing results along the way. Unlucky for going out of the Champions League on penalties, but the fact that you only lost 1-0 in the Nou Camp with 10 men says something about your team. Next year will be your revenge!

All I have to say, is I started reading last night and I have been glued to it. Its an amazing story line and your inspiring me to do one of my own stories, I haven't had one since FM10 I think, computer buggered up. But now its back to full health. Anyways, very unlucky on losing to Barca, bet you was gutted. Congrats on winning the League though. Got any transfer targets in mind? Maybe a big signing? Or are you going to keep that quiet ;)

****** unlucky Neil.... Terrific result at home to Barca though and you had some fantastic results and preformance's:)...

And that is the 1st time I have ever heard or seen a reserve team of a big club in the final of a cup competition but you must have 1 **** of a reserve team boss:D..

Keep up the good work and ill stay tuned:P

shot Dave :) they are really not to be honest, a lot of my first team squad were made available for the reserves, but 4 at most....

How did i miss the last 3 pages lol, great season unlucky about the barca game :(

gl with the busness i really like ajax since i was little casue the first time i saw football it was ajax v milan and ajax won 2-0 i believe in the year 94/95 when they won everything with the likes of kluivert overmars finidi george etc etc and davids ofc.

i cant believe how good the story is uptill now i have been quiet till now casue it left me speachless.

keep it up ill be allways reading this till u stop, so DONT STOP :)

I am glued to this story. Keep up the good work....I eagerly await your next update. Good luck.

glued to this such an amazing story rich in detail great job mabye sell the rights and get a movie out of it :p

keep up the fantastic work

Great story mate, easily one of the best I have ever read. Keep it up!

thanks guys :) much appreciated! will do pre-season update tomorrow :) (hopefully)

Back