The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 138K
I am very tired today.. went away with the missus for the weekend, drank and ate too much, brain feels a little lost today, not the best of updates.. going to do a big one tomorrow :) stay tuned

I am very tired today.. went away with the missus for the weekend, drank and ate too much, brain feels a little lost today, not the best of updates.. going to do a big one tomorrow :) stay tuned

Man up dude!!!! pfft :P

Last edited:
Pity for Vitesse draw but great results in other matches, in particular against PSV. Ajax seems to be a perfect machine. I'm looking forward to see what you'll be able to do in Champions League as in Eredivisie i think there is no match!

Good read. What did you get for xmas day then? Lol.

Just to let you know mate, you said you beat Heracles 0:4, but on the screen shot its Excelsior. :)

cheers guys, thats what happens when you are tired and copy and paste, it wont happen again! its been edited!

I know, Vitesse are ******* me off! lol

cheers guys, thats what happens when you are tired and copy and paste, it wont happen again! its been edited!

I know, Vitesse are ******* me off! lol

And they are only gonna become more painful as the years go by :P

D@ve, make sure you keep taking the calming pills buddy :)

Nice work Raikan - hows my main man Rits doing on loan :P
Hi Joe, he is doing ok, he has improved slightly... already 1 season ahead of what I have been able to update... so going to do a pure match update for a few months if thats ok with everyone?

Just read through the whole story. Why didnt I start following sooner? Fantastic stuff Raikan :)

(Extremely busy couple of months)
15th March 2011

Football-Manager-2012.jpg

Before I can wipe the **** out of my eyes, I realise several weeks have passed as I sit in my office playing a bit of Football Manager 12, my vice, my escape! Reading up on a couple of emails regarding player's improvement in training from a few of my coaches, glad to see the new approach I have taken has started to reap benefits and a few reports from my scouts I had sent to a few places looking into a few players I had found on Fm12 that I felt could do well here with us. I thought to myself that I am extremely proud with the way the boys have been performing recently, nothing short of perfect...
However, tomorrow is a big day for us all
, one more game.....

kwf_eredivisie.jpg

(Full time)
Rat Verlegh Stadion:
Attendance: 19 000
NAC Breda
0 : 2 Ajax
MoM: Luuk De Jong

View attachment 206297

Media caption:

"Luuk was superb this evening, I had to watch that goal over and over again for it to sink in, a wonder goal, candidates for goal of the season I am sure"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 49 511
Ajax 4 : 0 NEC
View attachment 206298

Media caption:

"Most definately, he is always on my first team sheet, four goals in two games in any league is special, I hope he can continue his fine form"

champions-league-logo.png

First Knockout Round: Leg 1

Press conference Luznikhi, Moscow:

9308press_conference.jpg

Roman Vesnyeki (Journalist)

"Welcome to Moscow Mr Hart, how confident are you ahead of tonights match?"

Neil Hart

"Extremely confident, our form recently has been outstanding and I don't see CSKA standing in our way at the moment"

Yuri Kamov (Journalist)

"You seem extremely confident Mr Hart, are you hoping it will rub off on your players?"

Neil Hart

"I don't think my players suffer from lack of confidence at the moment Yuri, I do however think they know it is going to be a tough game but have complete faith in their own abilities"

Alexiy Schevchenko (Journalist)

"Your run in the Eredevisie is quite something, however, Champions League games are always different, if not harder, do you think a loss here this evening will effect your league form?"

Neil Hart

"100 percent, any loss in any league or cup game has a detrimental effect on your players, however we did not fly here this evening to feel defeated or intimidated before we walk out onto the pitch, thank you that is all for this evening"

On my way out of the conference room I knew that the local journalists had set out to try and intimidate us prior to kick off, the only reason why they would do such a thing is because they themselves felt intimidated...

(Full time)
Luznikhi:
Attendance: 21 251
CSKA Moscow 0
: 3 Ajax

View attachment 206299
Media caption:

"Another fantastic performance from Luuk this evening, he is in the form of his life, you can see it on his face, he loves to play football, he loves to score goals"

(Full time)
Euroborg:
Attendance: 22 579
Fc Gronigen 0
: 1 Ajax
MoM: Gregory Van der Wiel

View attachment 206300

Media caption:

"We were very lucky to come away with the win this evening, a tightly contested game"

(Full time)
Kyocera Stadion:
Attendance: 14 748
Ado Den Haag 0
: 4 Ajax
MoM: Jan Vertonghen

View attachment 206301

Media caption:

"When you can defend and contribute to attacks as well as Jan did this evening, you know you have a special player in your hands, magical performance this evening"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 50 114
Ajax 2 : 0 Heracles
MoM: Gregory Van der Wiel

View attachment 206302

Media caption:

"Gregory was solid this evening, all young defenders should strive to emulate Greogory, a true professional on and off the pitch, its a pity he has had several injuries this year though, lets hope he stays injury free for the rest of the season"

champions.jpg

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 51 176
Ajax 2 : 2 CSKA Moscow

View attachment 206303

Media caption:

"I don't think we can win the title this year, there are so many great teams left in the competition, we will try and win every game we play and hopefully we will end up winning enough come the end of the campaign"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 52 960
Ajax 3 : 0 Feyenoord
MoM: Jorge Enriquez

View attachment 206304

Media caption:

"What more can you say? I cannot ask for anything more than what my players or doing on the pitch"

(The title decider, the big day)

wpid-RKC-Waalwijk-vs-Ajax.jpg

(Full time)
Mandemakers Stadion:
Attendance: 6 983
Ado Den Haag 0
: 2 Ajax

View attachment 206305

Ajax celebrate Eredevisie title for the second year in a row:

205rteb.jpg

View attachment 206309

Media caption:

"What a wonderful day for everyone at the club, the guys have played their hearts out to win the title and I hope they cherish this day for years to come and enjoy what success tastes like"

Early the next morning

Steven called me into the office early the next morning as we arrived back from the hotel, he personally thanked me for winning the league, even though it was one of my objectives I could still see the joy in his eyes

36157d1265052554t-taking-over-world-young-players-ajax-story-logo-eredivisie.gif

Player Analysis: (Post RKC match)

View attachment 206310

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 50 858
Ajax 2 : 0 Roda Jc
MoM: Christian Eriksen

View attachment 206307View attachment 206306

Media caption:

"Thank you Piet, the praise should be directed at the players, they are the ones out there performing week in week out"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 52 454
Ajax 3 : 1 De Graafschap
MoM: Siem De Jong

View attachment 206308

Media caption:

"I am a little nervous to be honest, we could potentially draw Barcelona, Real Madrid, Ac Milan."

Last edited:
lol, yeah, there are only 5 league games left after this the De Graafschap game :)

hahaha, there is still over 1 month to go, so only a couple of weeks off :P

Loving the media captions Raikan, excellent story and lots of success. Good luck in the CL, Ajax have always been one of my favourite teams, good to see them doing so well!

thanks mate :) I must say I was surprised at how well they are playing! some part of me was actually hoping to lose a few more in case anyone thought I was full of **** :P lol!

loving this save, last save I really got into was Sc Freiburg from Fm11 over 9 months ago...

Back