The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 138K
Just read all 22 pages, gotta be said the layout and everything, is the best story I've seen on FM-Base!! Unlucky with Barca result, but Seedorf looks like a great signing :D

How did u manage to sign Marc In 4 Mn...i play Man U and they always demand 20 Mn minimum?

BTW awesome story...u r an inspiration...:)

Just read all 22 pages, gotta be said the layout and everything, is the best story I've seen on FM-Base!! Unlucky with Barca result, but Seedorf looks like a great signing :D

thank you Wilko :) I thought as much from all the likes I was being notified :) thank you for taking the time! I am glad you are enjoying it!

Update on Monday! Pre-season and first 2 months or so!

Any comments or anything else you would like included? feels like I missed so much though, not going to play the save this weekend! Just really got into it and was loving it (am loving it)

I got Dead Space 2 for Ps3 so going to jolling that (well if I have time, got a huge party tomorrow)

have a good weekend everyone, thanks again :)

How did u manage to sign Marc In 4 Mn...i play Man U and they always demand 20 Mn minimum?

BTW awesome story...u r an inspiration...:)

cheers mate, thank you! Marc-Andre had a £4m release clause on his new contract he signed for some reason! that was second season though hey...

I had Fellaini sign a new £7m release clause contract in my Utd save at the start of the 2nd season as well! must be luck :)

****, 4 mil for MAS. That's great. Why would you buy Ospina nad MAS, two class GKs ?

****, 4 mil for MAS. That's great. Why would you buy Ospina nad MAS, two class GKs ?

1) I bought Ospina first thinking that was a brilliant deal, a week later I found that Marc had a £4m release clause, I had to buy him! I sold Vermeer and Khune is barely playing, it happens though, you buy what you can, improve each season and some players just dont cut it anymore

2) I love keepers, I am one myself and I love quality keepers more than any other position

Yep, I understand. But be prepared for moaning from one GK :P

just signed to this site today been on champ/fm for years been a bored in work so thought id look for players and come acroos this story been reading it all day (24pages) kept me entertained got half the office asking how you got on an that. Pacientley waiting for the next update keep it up Raikan007

This story is the BOMB!!!!

Really good update Boss:D
That is some really good signings Neil:)... I think Seedorf is a good piece of business aswell:D...

And also brilliant work on the pics mate:D...

Yep, I understand. But be prepared for moaning from one GK :P

It can be avoided tbh. I've got Joe Hart and ter-Stegen in my Man City save :P

But you will need to let them play fairly equal amounts, and be sure their squad status isn't set as key players :)

Just read all this and I must say Neil, I am massively impressed. Great first season and brilliant writing, keep it up matey :D

Looking forward to mondays update :) Most I have enjoyed reading a story in a long time.

Back