The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 138K
great read mate :) try and check out my swansea story please. following btw

Inter aren't as good as they were on last years FM. Pretty easy group IMO.

FANTASTIC update Boss!!!!!

Congratulations on the Defensive record and that is a nice CL group and a really good result away to Rubin..

All the best and ill keep supporting.... Looking forward to the Inter game:) my predictions are 1-1 away and you will beat them 2-1 at home:)

great story tough champions league group i think you can come second maybe first if you beat inter

Just read all seven pages... great story! Nice Champions League group, it should provide a good test for your squad. All the best for the season. I'll be watching!

thanks guys :) busy playing now, will update at least until December tomorrow :)

Theres a steam achievement for 20 games without conceding ;)

Have you used Mats Rits at all Raikan? I completely forgot he existed! Used to get him on the older games and he was great. Not thought about him in ages!

Theres a steam achievement for 20 games without conceding ;)

Have you used Mats Rits at all Raikan? I completely forgot he existed! Used to get him on the older games and he was great. Not thought about him in ages!
hmhhmhhmh...

I used him once or twice, he scored in both games but loaned him out in January! he has potential :) just needs game time!

any new readers? any more comments :)

You say you want this to be an interactive story so here goes. The question comes from a young reporter Jonathan Stewart From The Mercury (Newspaper from Durban South Africa)

Mr. Hart, we are starting to see some very encouraging results in your first few weeks as Ajax manager, You are making South Africa very proud, my question today stems from your past.

In South Africa we pride ourselves as being a very strong cricketing and rugby nation and this was especially prominent in your childhood, so the question is, what led you as a young man to choose football over traditional sports such as rugby and cricket?

View attachment 204868

Last edited:
hmhhmhhmh...

I used him once or twice, he scored in both games but loaned him out in January! he has potential :) just needs game time!

How are his attributes this year? You thinking of using him in the future?

You say you want this to be an interactive story so here goes. The question comes from a young reporter Jonathan Stewart From The Mercury (Newspaper from Durban South Africa)

Mr. Hart, we are starting to see some very encouraging results in your first few weeks as Ajax manager, You are making South Africa very proud, my question today stems from your past.

In South Africa we pride ourselves as being a very strong cricketing and rugby nation and this was especially prominent in your childhood, so the question is, what led you as a young man to choose football over traditional sports such as rugby and cricket?

(Email: RE: Making SA proud)
17:12pm

email.jpg

Good afternoon Jonathan, thank you for the surprise email, I never knew there was such interest from my home town! I must admit it has been a good start to the season for us, the hard work has barely begun however! The season is a long, hard and sometimes emotional road and at the moment, we are only experiencing the up side of it!

Yes, we are, and as yourself, extremely proud! A bit of a disspointment at the World Cup however, but let bygones be bygones. I played rugby for my high school first team for a number of years, however I played club football as well in the evenings and over weekends, St Georges was the clubs name, I played in the Premier team alongside a good friend of mine, Norman McMurray who went on to have trials at West Ham and Blackburn.

However, in primary school I played football and only football, well I did swim provincially as well.
I love football, I was born to be involved in football. Some find it strange though that none of my family have the slightest interest (well that was then of course) in it growing up.

Its the love of the game to be honest, I am still shocked that Ajax have given me this fantastic oppurtunity.

Thank you again for the email, I look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
Have a good evening,
Regards,
Neil Hart

No mate, until seeing this story I had completely forgot about him! Would like to see a ss though! Used to be a great player in older FM games, might have to buy him on my next save if hes good ;)

superb story so far, early signs are that you'll walk to the title easy. 9 clean sheets in a row is an awesome start to life in Holland.

Looking forward to your next update..

This story just keeps getting better and better:D

yeah keep on doing this raikan. love this dude some quality team u have put together, DONT SELL ERIKSEN and sell mounier, get a better one like sanogo or niang or someone else

I was nearly finished a big update but I got a couple of messages from members and it wiped out everything.. not in the mood to do it all over again right now, sorry, update tomorrow!

Back