The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 138K
(Official bid: Luuk De Jong)

After chatting to Steven regarding the offer, he reaffirmed me that the club were in a fantastic financial decision and that the club did not need the money from the transfer, so it was completely my decision... Hundreds of thoughts raced through my mind like lightning, would this cement my place as head coach accepting one of Ajax's largest transfers in recent history or do I go with my gut and keep Luuk...

After many hours of deliberation, thoughts from friends and family alike, I decide to reply to Liverpool Fc a couple of hours after opening the email:

2mhew7l.jpg

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Takes a big man to turn down that sort of offer, and it shows Luuk the faith you have in him to succeed.

Also for my story would you mind if i used your match layout for my story :)

Update tomorrow, Oct/Nov/Dec :) any feedback, anything to add to make it better?

thanks for following and reading :)

Ahh you should ve sold him forr 22.5 you cant get 2 strikers younger and better , Anthony lozano is a superb player for ajax.View attachment 205051View attachment 205052And bony is by definition an ajax player but im getting carried away by this story so i shouldnt get involved with your game lol :D

Raikan, THE **** MAN!!!!!

FRIENDSHIP OVER!

Im kidding I still love you :P

Suggesting players for Neil to sign is like teaching Michael Schumacer how to drive.

I'll get my coat XD

Haha, love this story! It is the best I've read!

Well done Raikan! :D

Didn't really see this till now. Seeing as i'm doing a game in the dutch league, you've helped me with a few free transfers :D. I'm Vitesse, just about to start pre-season. I will look at this from time to time, and goodluck for the future. Also I would sell Luuk, it will be great for your economic future and you can bring in some better players! Raikain, remember you're the scouting legend, you will find a player that can surpass him! :)

"I hope you find an alternative player to fulfill your objectives"

Classy.

Good one, Neil. Hope it turns out well.

Lol well he wanted it to be interactive just consider me as a ****** off agent of luuk de jong who just saw his fee dissapear :D

Well Boss you turned down a really good offer and im sure your the only one that no's why you turned it down... The enjoyment i get out of this story is unreal keep up the good work Neil...

And by the way me and the wife had a lovely time with the winnings i got from the Ajax v Inter game Hahaha:D

Class story LOVE IT..... JUST LOVE IT!!!!!

(Eredevisie and Champions League Updates)
Saturday, 29th October 2011

17:57pm

800px-Amsterdam_red_light_district_24-7-2003.JPG

It was such a beautiful evening, looking out my apartment window, the streets alive, the aroma of fresh coffee and waffle's wafting around tempting my senses...

I decide to hit the streets and explore Amsterdam, since arriving I have not had that many chances to take in the incredible city, tonight was the night.. I call a few of my friends who agree to meet me for a few drinks! Walking through the streets popping in and out of quaint little shops I decided to stop at a coffee shop and indulge in a quick cup of coffee..

On my way out I get a text from Jono (one of my friends) and all it says is:

14 Rigter Drive, De Wallen, I call a cab and instruct the driver to take me to the address....

As the cab makes its way through the narrow streets, a glow of red emanates from around the corner, I know exactly where I am... I pay the cab driver and get out the cab, I see all the guys standing outside a window with what seems to be a half naked women in lingerie, dirty bastards I think to myself as I let out a laugh...

They drag me off to a coffee shop, infamous in Holland for its world class weed! They walk in as if they were the owners, all the staff greet them as if they were royalty, only a few people notice me but they look completely out of it so I dont worry that much, the fewer the better I thought to myself. I take a seat, order a beer while they chose what they want to "have"

The coffee shop is engulfed in a thick haze of brown smoke, I feel slightly stoned already..

As they pass the joint around I pass everytime, I do not want to be a party killer but I do not indulge in these type of things, especially now in my position. Its getting late and I have a game tomorrow away at De Graafschap. Everyone finishes up though shortly afterwards and we head back to our repective homes, it was a good night...

logo_eredivisie2.jpg

(Full time)
de Vijverbeg:
Attendance: 12 073
De Graahschap 1 : 3 Ajax
MoM: Kolbeinn Sigporsson

View attachment 205210

Media caption:

"Kolbeinn was immense this evening, scoring and providing for the rest of his team mates, one of his best performances for us so far"

(Full time)
Lerkendal:
Attendance: 21 166
Rosenborg 2 : 3 Ajax

MoM: Christian Eriksen

View attachment 205211

Media caption:

"Christian ran the game this evening, he plays without a care in the world, his age does not deter him in the slightest, its a treat watching him play when he is in form"

wpid-Ajax-vs-PSV-Eindhoven.jpg

Starting line-up:

View attachment 205213

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 52 960
Ajax 2 : 0 PSV
MoM: Carlos Diogo

View attachment 205212

Media caption:

"I am very pleased with how the squad are playing at the moment, I cannot ask for anymore than what they are producing week in week out"

(Full time)
Seacon Stadion, Venlo:
Attendance: 8000
VVV1 : 0 Ajax

MoM: Barry Maguire

View attachment 205214

Media caption:

"I just want to take this oppurtunity to apologize to all Ajax fans, I took a gamble resting several first team players for the Rubin game in a few days and it did not pay off"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 51 264
Ajax 1 : 0 Rubin
MoM: Jan Vertonghen

View attachment 205215

Media caption:

"I am pleased with this result, the loss against VVV was not in vein, we played well, dominated possession and defended superbly"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 51 264
Ajax 2 : 0 Fc Twente
MoM: Toby Alderweireld

View attachment 205216

Media caption:

"Thank you Siem, it was a good result for us, especially after our last run out in the league, the boys showed true character and determination to get back to winning ways, I cannot applaud them enough"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Ajax 4 : 1 Fc Gronigen
MoM: Toby Alderweireld

View attachment 205217

Media caption:

"It's always a good sign when you have several scorers in a game, it just goes to show that this is a team game and I am pleased with the win"

(Full time)
Galgenwaard:
Attendance: 23 365
Fc Utrecht 1 : 3 Ajax

View attachment 205218

Media caption:

"Kolbeinn once again was by far the best player on the pitch, another world class performance to add to his so far impressive season"

champions_league.jpg

(Full time)
Guiseppe Meazza:
Attendance: 71 695
Inter Milan1 : 1 Ajax
MoM: Yuto Nagatomo

View attachment 205219

Media caption:

"What a game, the boys played extremely well in really horrible conditions, it was a tight game and tempers flaired a bit but other than that, a good away result which leaves us on top of the table for the last 16 draw"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 51 202
Ajax 1 : 0 Roda Jc
MoM: Vengalis Moras

View attachment 205220

Media caption:

"A very tough game this evening, I am pleased we managed to come away with the result though"

(Full time)
Polman Stadion:
Attendance: 8 166
Heracles1 : 4 Ajax

View attachment 205221

Media caption:

"I don't think Kolbeinn could have ever imagined a better performance than he put on this evening, and to answer your question Rob, there are a few clubs looking at Kobleinn at the moment"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Ajax 4 : 0 sc Herenveen
MoM: Christian Eriksen

View attachment 205222

Media caption:

"Another flawless performance from Christian this evening, what more can you say"

174251_knvb_600x338.jpg

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Ajax 2 : 0 De Treffers
MoM: Nicholas Boilesen

View attachment 205223

Media caption:

"We made hard work of this game tonight, however I am proud of how the younger members of the squad played this evening"

Last edited:
You visited a coffee shop for a spot of coffee ... Yeah sure ;)

A very good read this is. I think D@ve is into this story abit to much though lol.

Keep it up man, really enjoying this.

Back