The High Flying Dutchmen: An Ajax Amsterdam Story

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 400
  • Views Views 138K
I was nearly finished a big update but I got a couple of messages from members and it wiped out everything.. not in the mood to do it all over again right now, sorry, update tomorrow!

Don't be lazy!!!! how am I supposed to immerse myself if you cant be arsed to write :P

(Ajax vs Inter Milan: Champions League Group G: Matchday 2)
Tuesday, 27th September 2011
06:41am

TAO-Modern-Digital-Photo-Clock.jpg

As my alarm clock sounds early on Tuesday morning I hit the snooze button, I barely slept at all.. I really needed to be on top of my game today, it was a big day...

(Later on that day)

I arrive at the training ground, exhausted from the lack of sleep I had last night, I gather up all the guys who at the time were all having a bit of fun, messing around in the pool.
I tell them to meet me in the office in 15 minutes as we were going to run over all the game's I had been able to get my hands on over the past couple of weeks of Inter's and show them exactly how we were going to beat them later that evening...

Hours from kickoff in the changing rooms, I sent Marc in to do the pre-match press conference, I wanted to be around my boys to try and calm any pre-game nerves that surface prior to kickoff, I could see that they were nervous, this was the first time...

gun__1219930181_champions_league_beams.jpg

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 52 960
Ajax 2 : 1Inter Milan
MoM: Mounir El Hamdoui

View attachment 205024

Media caption:

"Mounir scored a special goal for us today, anyone in the world would be proud of that striker, taking on two defenders and the keeper and tucking it away in the bottom corner from inside his own half, you can't get much better than that, a great goal which proved to be the winner"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 52 960
Ajax 2 : 0 Ado Den Haag
MoM: Ruben Yttergard Jennsen

View attachment 205023

Media caption:

"Ruben's passing was a joy to behold this evening, he was passing the ball around with such class and ease, definately up top there with the best of them"

New Eredevise record:

View attachment 205037

(Full time)
De Kuip, Rotterdam:
Attendance: 51 137
Feyenoord 1 : 1 Ajax
MoM: K Ramsteijn

View attachment 205022

Media caption:

"We should have easily won today, our boys completed dominated the game, we were unlucky not to have come away with the win"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 52 528
Ajax 3 : 0 Rosenborg
MoM: Fernando Belluschi

View attachment 205021

Media caption:

"A great result this evening against the champions of Norway. I don't think we have tested a keeper as much as we did this evening, it could have been alot more"

(Full time)
Amsterdam Arena:
Attendance: 49 103
Ajax 9 : 1 RKC
MoM: Fernando Belluschi

View attachment 205020

Media caption:

"I agree with that Piet, Fernando has been sensational lately, anyone scoring four goals in one game can be proud of their performance"

(Full time)
Trendwork Arena:
Attendance: 10 783
Fortuna Sittard 2 : 2 Ajax
MoM: Jorge Enriquez

View attachment 205025

Media caption:

"We were lucky to come away with the win here this evening, Fortuna can be proud of their display, even though Carlos and Vangelis received red cards, I am happy with the way we performed in extra time, two men down and we still managed a victory, that just shows you how determined the squad are"

(The big question)
Thursday, 27th October 2011
20:51pm

halo-diamond-ring.jpg

Sitting on my coach with a glass of scotch, paging through catalogues looking for the perfect ring, I reach into my pocket and grab my cell. I scroll down until I find Ralph. I hit the dial button, ring, ring, ring, he answers, "Hello Neil, how are you doing?" (its Candyce's dad) we spend the next several minutes talking until I pack up enough courage to ask for his daughters hand in marriage.... A sudden pause, the earth falls away beneath my feet, I can feel my heart beating in my head, I hear him clear his throat with a vicious cough, my heart sinks to the floor, "That would make me the happiest dad in the world" he replies shortly after...

Last edited:
He's just after your money! XD God, it's like a real life Soap Opera lmao!

lol, is it too much? trying to make it as close to real life as possible? :)

(Deal or no Deal is the question)

[video=youtube;4aeETEoNfOg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aeETEoNfOg[/video]

Sitting at home, Smashing Pumpkins blazing in the background an email appears on the bottom of my screen with the subject line:

Official bid: Luuk De Jong

Upon opening, thinking it was a joke from one of my mates back home, I see very quickly it is not, it is from Liverpool Fc with an official bid for Luuk, they do mention they would like to keep this offer private as not to bring uneccassary press into the equation, I take a fairly large sip of my scotch, it burns my nostrils as it meanders its way down my throat.. I need to call Steven, its £27.2m...

what do you guys think?

Well hang here now, thats a lot of money, that can be reinvested into Ajax's brilliant youth team

DEAL.

money or player tough one there are better then Luuk De Jong but then again it is very hard to buy good players for ajax

How long have you had him? Less than 6 months? Deal Neil... Deal!!!!!

If he goes, will Ajax dramatically decline and lose their, I'm guessing, top spot in the Eredivise? How much did you pay for him?

lol, is it too much? trying to make it as close to real life as possible? :)

No boss it is not to much this is a class story and its only getting better...

Im also really glad my prediction came right for the Inter game at home im off to the bookies now to pick up my winnings got 25/1 odds for a Ajax victory and I put £10 on it so i guess ill take the wife out tonight:D and celebrate Big Thanks to the Ajax lads and backroom staff and you of course Boss!!!

Good luck with Candyce im sure she'll say YES..

And on the bid for Luuk id say Deal if he's only backup as its a good profit but if he is a 1st team player id say no deal Mr Hart..

They're offering nearly 4x what you paid, I'd well accept it!

Curse everyone else's enjoyment for selling!

I just don't enjoy selling, and he could become a key part of your squad in the future.

Accept it! Well, I would. That's a lot of cash. Also, good result there against Inter. Really enjoying the story. Keep it up!

I paid £7.5m for him, start of the season!

Ok Neil lets check facts here.

You paid 7.5 million for him, that value has increased in 6 months to nearly 4 times that! You are a god at picking up youngsters think about the future you could build at Ajax selling him.

DEAL.

Back