The " I have a small question" thread FM13

Ok I got another question ^^
If my player's individual training's focus is on 100% (for example - Sturrdige is set at DLF, and his focus is now 100% after half a year), does it mean it is best to making him focus on a different individual role? Or keeping it on DLF is best (it's his role in the tactic)?

I have a couple of very talented forward youngsters ( 5 stars) . According to my coach / assistant, their best role is to be complete forwards. For training they recommend something like dribbling or whatever.

Since I am not planning on using them regularly in my first team for a few years anyways, would they be likely to improve quicker if I set their training focus to complete forwards as it trains so many attributes at once ?

i want some good team talks to give to my players so i cna raise their morale up - my team has mixed personality - another thing you know a good effective team talks ?

Will Managers who are unemployed ever accept an assistant manager job?

Because I used the FM editor to make Jurgen Klopp resign, but when i try entering negotiations he says hes not interested.

Last edited:
Hi. How many can buy new players for my team that my team good work?When i bought 4 or 5 players i cant win simply game
Sry for my bad English;d

Hi. How many can buy new players for my team that my team good work?When i bought 4 or 5 players i cant win simply game
Sry for my bad English;d

I normall sign 5 players every season including players both for the first team and for the future. Mind you, It also depends on if they can settle, speak the language etc.

On your topic : was this you first season? If so, how many players where new in total ?

I normall sign 5 players every season including players both for the first team and for the future. Mind you, It also depends on if they can settle, speak the language etc.

On your topic : was this you first season? If so, how many players where new in total ?

This is my first season with Arsenal i bought 5 players: Fellaini, Sissoko, Anderson, Neymar and Dieckmer(right back from HSV)

This is my first season with Arsenal i bought 5 players: Fellaini, Sissoko, Anderson, Neymar and Dieckmer(right back from HSV)

Yeah, but more players than those are new. Players like Giroud, Carzola, Podolski, Monreal are also new, meaning that you have atleast 9 new players.

Last edited:
i have a problem i am near the end of the season and i lost 5 games in a row; someone good to tell me how can i motivate the team again please as it seems they lost confidence any hint s?

D in
i have a problem i am near the end of the season and i lost 5 games in a row; someone good to tell me how can i motivate the team again please as it seems they lost confidence any hint s?

Try to talk to them one by one. Those that low Confidence, try to show tem some faith and tell them they can do it. Those that are real pros and have been underperforming, tell them you expect more. Those lacking in motivation, tell them that they needed step up. Those lacking in motivation but are really confident, tell them they have been complacent.

Naturally, this is just a rough guide as I don't know your players or what you said pre last game, after last game or in the press or how they performed in it ( not the result, but how they performed)

hi another question if scout tell me he is quality player and he tell me taht he is decent for my divison you will sign it ?

hi another question if scout tell me he is quality player and he tell me taht he is decent for my divison you will sign it ?

Do you mean that one scout says he is a quality player and the second scout says he decent for the division ? Regardless, I would look at his stats and at the full scout report. Is he a teamplayer, does he lack in any stat that might be undermining his performance. Is he ambitious or a slacker. Is he a player that you think would take a place in the first team straight away ?

Do you mean that one scout says he is a quality player and the second scout says he decent for the division ? Regardless, I would look at his stats and at the full scout report. Is he a teamplayer, does he lack in any stat that might be undermining his performance. Is he ambitious or a slacker. Is he a player that you think would take a place in the first team straight away ?

I think what he's trying to say is if one of your scouts tells you a player is a quality player and would be decent for your division, would you automatically sign him

quick question, are there any pros/cons to the date you choose for pre-season to start?

quick question, are there any pros/cons to the date you choose for pre-season to start?

Start of pre-season: Well, if starting early, the players will get into shape better for the new season, the team will gell better and learn the tactic better. On the ther hand the players gets less rest during the summer so if half your team is away playing the World Cup during the summer, they wont have had enough rest if starting too early.

(Start of the save: Use the startingdate for the league you intend to play in)

I remembered someone asked about the time to get fluid with a tactic when training just one over training three and that I didn't see an asnwer. Maybe I just missed it. In case I didn't, I'll answer now that I finally know from my own experience: yes, it's much faster to get fluid in one tactic than in three. In fact, having one until being fluid and then add a second until becoming fluid (didn't have time left in the season to add the third) is so much faster.

I was wondering if this happens to everyone, i have a player ( Paul scholes) who has decided to retire but has been getting his continental training licenses and wants to become a coach, however he's demanding similar money to what he's on now ( 20k). Is it possible to reduce this?

Hi

There's the pop up that appeaers after "Team Selection" which I can't remember exactly what it says but something along the line's of "are you sure you to proceed to match" with a little tick box asking "don't ask me again" well I accidentally hit that button and I now keep selecting team's by accident which mean's it's too late to change my subs etc. Is there anyway I can get this pop-up box back?

Hi

There's the pop up that appeaers after "Team Selection" which I can't remember exactly what it says but something along the line's of "are you sure you to proceed to match" with a little tick box asking "don't ask me again" well I accidentally hit that button and I now keep selecting team's by accident which mean's it's too late to change my subs etc. Is there anyway I can get this pop-up box back?

Don't think so - done that myself several times

Hi

Could it be

FM drop meny /preferences/Interface - -Confirmation dialog ( click reset)