The " I have a small question" thread FM14

Which are the best duties for AM and 2 Strikers ? I use AM(AP-A) CF-S and AF-A but it doesn't work good enough... The cf plays well but the AF is poor tough and the AP also not making enough asists for them or either scoring goals...

Playing in the lower leagues (skrill N/S and prem) limited full backs get awful ratings, atts similar to other team what am i doing wrong ?

Is there a way to check how many times your team have hit the woodwork throughout the season without checking the stats from each individual game?

Is there a work around to set more than one player 'lurk outside' on corners etc?

I have a question,i am playing QPR and PFA placed embargo(or whatever) and cant even try to buy anyone,it tells me that i have to pay the money i owe to them,so i dont know how do i do that? ... couse i have enough money now...

yeah try this.. LB & RB auto duty and Left Winger Support.

Hi guys. I would like to know how long take uploading a tactic here in fm-base. Yesterday, I uploaded a tactic, but isn't in "download tactics"... .x Can you help me??

Thanks,
kun

anyone know why when i try to import a tactic it comes up with the message cant import tactic?
any help appreciated

anyone know why when i try to import a tactic it comes up with the message cant import tactic?
any help appreciated

Are you trying to import a tactic from FM13?

yes its a tactic ive used for the last 2 years without any problems but now nothing

This is because there is a completely new tactics system this year, so old tactics will not work I'm afraid.

A little quistion:

I want to create a counter tactic for a small club like say Crystal palace, been reading some tips en tricks and i understand that defensife line needs to go back, Direct passing , and much presser on oppont players.

But what is wise to play on a low or high tempo because when you are a small club you dont have the best players of course so with i high tempo would there not be many more mistakes?

Any more tips for a counter tactic or a guide or something?

Looking forward to some good tips of people who understand tactics

my full backs are shocking. sam byram has just got a 3.2 rating. aidy white wasn't much better at 4.1.
i've tried loads of different instructions and just doesn't seem to be making a difference.

Is it possible to get my GK to distribute/pass the ball to a designated defender without kicking the ball up to the striker? I've done the settings for my sweeper keeper but it just doesn't work.

Hi was wondering how do I get my forwards to swap positions during the game as can't seem to be able to work it out

playing in the lower leagues, got good RB/CB/LB for the level im playing at, im playing everyone with the "limited" variation of their role and i concede loads with my full backs getting 5's and 4's a awful lot, not sure what im doing wrong any help will be welcomed

Am I correct in thinking that the option to swap two players' positions has been removed from the game, with the exception of wingers being able to switch sides? I wanted to create a double-pivot in midfield with the two players alternating attacking and defensive duties but I can't seem to do it. Is there any alternative?

A little tricky one .
Dortmund save i want to keep 4 DC out of those 5:
subotic , hummels , papastathopoulos, umtiti , Balanta . ( playing cover , stopper defense).
Who to kick ?
Or maybe keep them all and use papa as RB substitute role ?

Last edited:
A little quistion:

I want to create a counter tactic for a small club like say Crystal palace, been reading some tips en tricks and i understand that defensife line needs to go back, Direct passing , and much presser on oppont players.

But what is wise to play on a low or high tempo because when you are a small club you dont have the best players of course so with i high tempo would there not be many more mistakes?

Any more tips for a counter tactic or a guide or something?

Looking forward to some good tips of people who understand tactics

to counter effectively you need quick and decisive wingers and a high tempo. With a low tempo, you will not be countering, you will slowly build attacks.