The "I have a small question" thread

Is there a difference in how the game actually plays between 2D and 3D or is it 100% superficial?

Is Asier Illarramendi release clause meant to be £19.25mil? Seems odd as they signed him for nearly double that last year.

I almost forgot about this one. Anyway, I did get an answer on the SI forum from the Spanish Head Researcher: "He has no release fee set at db, so probably is a wrong fee calculated by AI, will report this to coders. Thanks."

Will there be an FM15 version of the FM BASE 50 mil challenge? Or is there anyway I can play it already?

Any way to make players wait to talk to you til after you come back from holiday. Im used to playing network games so ive always holidayed between games to speed it up. It would take to long to go day to day in a network game imo. Anyways when your on holiday players who arnt in the team start to moan and then get the rest of the squad unsettled. Its really annoying that the whole team would be up in arms angry cause a backup player isnt playing regular football.

Hey! Is it possible to add your self as a player in FM15?

Create a file in FM 14, and then drag it over. It should pick up basic changes, i'e already made 4, 16 team divisions in scotland.

Hey,

Sorry if this as been covered....

My manager attributes have deteriorated rapidly is this normal?

for example my rating in defensive has gone down from 20 to 6

Hey,

Sorry if this as been covered....

My manager attributes have deteriorated rapidly is this normal?

for example my rating in defensive has gone down from 20 to 6
It doesn't sound normal. :S

Is it a bug?

My stats before.... gk 13 att 13 def 20 fit 11 men 13 tec 15 tac 20
Now 6 6 6 6 6 5 6

I'm doing well in the league with Ebbsfleet. Its only January seems crazy to drop that much.

Any ideas?

Is it a bug?

My stats before.... gk 13 att 13 def 20 fit 11 men 13 tec 15 tac 20
Now 6 6 6 6 6 5 6

I'm doing well in the league with Ebbsfleet. Its only January seems crazy to drop that much.

Any ideas?

It's quite obviously a bug. You should report it. Mention January being a trigger at the very least, but it would be really helpful if you have a save from before it changes. Upload it to their FTP server. You'll find the details in the sticky threads and forum header.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but is there anyway to improve my stats? At the start of my career I went with pretty much all my stats favouring the coaching side. However i'd like to improve my tactical stats as they're not very good. Is there anything I can do to increase them?

There is no graphics forum for some reason, so I have to ask this here. I'm trying to put a few faces into my facepack. I've put them in the right resolution, named them the right thing, all the basic stuff. How do I edit the XML file and put in the extra line? When I open the XML file it opens in my browser and lags it out with it's 136k lines or whatever. What do I use to open it so I can just write the extra line in?

There is no graphics forum for some reason, so I have to ask this here. I'm trying to put a few faces into my facepack. I've put them in the right resolution, named them the right thing, all the basic stuff. How do I edit the XML file and put in the extra line? When I open the XML file it opens in my browser and lags it out with it's 136k lines or whatever. What do I use to open it so I can just write the extra line in?

Yes there is.

but you can open it with notepad.