Play through defence means that your team will pass the ball around the opposing defenders instead of running at them and run at defence means that your attackers (ST's and AM's) will dribble at the defence - Use both at your own discretion, you'd need to look at your players talents, if your forwards are better at dribbling then assign them to run at the defence

hello guys.. i've a problem.. how to train for my all players to play more pass game?? not individual finishing.. they all always shoot at penalty box and didn't scored besides that if they passing to teammate there should goal.. *sorry bad english

Similarly to the question asked after you, Assign your players to "Pass Through the defence" this will reduce the amount of long range efforts they take. You can also ask the individual who takes the most LRE's to stop trying them :)

One question. I put the Def midfielder to train to play in the center and having been accomplished for some time he got to normal or natural, so I removed him after he made it but it returned to accomplished again. So do I have to keep him at all times on training new position even if he mastered it so he would not be back at accomplished or what should I do? And one more thing, is there some way to train development of weaker foot?

My defence are always leaking goals and this is usually because they leave the defencive line and leave a huge gap which the opposition exploit. what am i doing wrong, thanks in advance and sorry if i posted this in the wrong place im new to the forum

Questions

1. Finished first season with liverpool, asked Carragher to show me his staff attributes. I want to recontarct him as a coach or player/coach to reduce his salary but he still only wants player contract with large salary. Any tips to make the job done?

2. And how can I offload players without lowering the asking prize more than half from actual value?

TIA

is it better to send players (most are in early 20s) on loan to clubs with facilities lower than mine (or even much lower) even if they will be in first team?
and how can I make a reserve team (cuz I dont have one and I have like over 30 decent or good players in the senior squad) if its better to keep them in reserve team as I have much better facilities than even the top tier average

thanks :) Ill just send them on loan then even if facilities are ****

I am trying to loan some players from the Premier League, the players are on £10,000-or-less a week and I have £15,000 left in the budget. Even though I have more then enough money to cover 100% of the wages I cant offer 100%, why?

what do you say to your players when they need encouragement vs bigger teams? and what tone
and what are the most important things one should do when they promote from 2nd tier to top tier? (i already have facilities and I should be able to keep myself in lower mid table) Im guessing first I should get a very good gk on loan

Last edited:
What do I put the downloaded tactics on to like steam or what

Hello
I recently tried to download my first tactic off of FM-base.
and I got a program called "ilivid" is this correct? do I need this program to be able run the tactic?

I just buy Walcott because i needed much speed in my team . I manage Liverpool in 2012/2013 and i use a 4-2-3-1 tactic . Also i have a Luis Suarez in his best shape and i don`t know who is a better striker . Suarez was deadly as a striker/trequartista , he scored 22 so far in 22 games . Walcott is rly fast , one of the faster in the game so i tried him in the striker position / poacher , he scored 2 in 2 games , so , who is a better striker ? Walcott or Suarez ? .

Is there a way to make players pass the ball when they are 2v1 against the goalkeeper. Every counter-attack my striker just takes a shot on, instead of a pass.

To 'sweat' in other way. :p

First, let me say I'm sorry if this question has been asked before, I wasn't prepared to wade through 20 pages in the hope of finding it.

I've noticed that, if you always use the same tactics, eventually the opposition realizes that and plans accordingly, thus your team suddenly performs badly. Of course, the obvious solution is to change tactics according to your opposition, so as to not be predictable.

However, I was wondering if anyone had any particular method for avoiding "predictability" while still using your main tactic as often as possible? (I ask, because I found a tactic that suits my team, and while there are similar substitutes that still work, they aren't as effective.)

Thanks in advance.

I am trying to loan some players from the Premier League, the players are on £10,000-or-less a week and I have £15,000 left in the budget. Even though I have more then enough money to cover 100% of the wages I cant offer 100%, why?

The board dictates how much they allow you to spend on certain deals; if you look carefully, you should see something like "The board will let you pay x% of this player's wages."

Edit: Sorry for the repost.

CCC's are clear cut chances, you can use them to see how effective your tactic is (and also if your players are clinical finishers).

Obviously if you had 3 CCC's and didn't score you know that you were either unlucky or your strikers cant finish. :)

You can also check your opponents CCC's in the match analysis section to see if your defence is working well, obviously if you conceded 5 CCC's then the opponents found it easy to break your defence down (although you should try to note whether this is because of your defence, or if your set pieces aren't working).

Hope I helped :D .

Last edited: