yeah it does needed to know how to put them into my game! i knew i would have to use the game to edit the tactic,

thanks for all your help :)

No worries, Have fun! Post some of your created tactics, other people might wanna give them a try!

next question how do i do that lmao

bet your thinking i dont half pick them :p

haha, it's not worries at all. You can add me to steam if you want - spinelesscoma I'd be more than happy to help you out!

as for uploading tactics, It's pretty simple, You just need to find a filesharing site - mediafire or rapidfire. And just host it on there and copy and paste the link for those to download it.

Quick question that has honestly been frustrating me ever since I started playing in FM10. What in the world can I do when my assistant tells me the team is missing "way too many easy passes." This seems to happen either when I am overwhelmed by a far stronger opponent or facing a greatly inferior opponent. Anything I can do before or during the match, because it is super frustrating. I know teams lay eggs from time to time in real life, but some games it just seems like my side is entirely off.

Did not see anyone that picked up this question. Would this fall under a "large" question instead of a "small" question. Forum searches + google bring up nothing on the subject, but I see it all the time.

In my saved game from the demo, most players' names in leagues that I am not playing in (I'm in La Liga) are made up. When I add leagues at the end of this season, will the game load the correct names?

Did not see anyone that picked up this question. Would this fall under a "large" question instead of a "small" question. Forum searches + google bring up nothing on the subject, but I see it all the time.

Waywar, This is a challenging question to answer, you could try adjusting the tempo of the game, maybe change the passing style from short and quick to long and slower? If they are not doing well at one particular style, It could be down to a number of things, size of the pitch, condition of the pitch, weather, as well as what you mentioned about closing down. Just try tweeking your passing style or temp mid game and see if that helps?

Hi, i have a question
How do you put a player on a schedule you downloaded or created. I already imported the schedule, but there is no button to put a player on it....
Thanks

Hi, i have a question
How do you put a player on a schedule you downloaded or created. I already imported the schedule, but there is no button to put a player on it....
Thanks

If you have already imported the schedules into your game then all you have to do is this. In default training players are in General, Defence, etc... schedules, just go into the page as shown below (pic 1) and click as in picture 2

View attachment 206805View attachment 206806

Ah thanks, it worked, but how do i do it for youth players?

Ah thanks, it worked, but how do i do it for youth players?

Same procedure, just click on senior squad (in white on my picture) and you will get 3 choices, senior, reserves and U18. Click on U18 and then clicl on training

In my saved game from the demo, most players' names in leagues that I am not playing in (I'm in La Liga) are made up. When I add leagues at the end of this season, will the game load the correct names?
please someone answer?

I doubt it m8. I think that is just something that happens with the demo, purchase the full game and start a new game.
yeah i've got the full game now, this save is carried over from the demo. Just a bit annoying to be this far along and doing this well to start over.

i have a question about determination stat. is there any way i can raise my player's determination without tutoring him? bcs im using tony kroos as my CM. he has a great stat for his technical and mental except his determination which is only 8 (its pretty lame) and he tend to get nervous at the game. please help me bcs i already paid a lot of money for him

Hello guys!I am asking you for right roles and duty for milan midfield.

aquilani van bommel/ambrosini nocerino.I know that when seedorf play in LCM role that he is playmaker,but when play nocerino in his position,probabmy is not playmaker?! And abot aquilani,he is probably box to box?!

i have a question about determination stat. is there any way i can raise my player's determination without tutoring him? bcs im using tony kroos as my CM. he has a great stat for his technical and mental except his determination which is only 8 (its pretty lame) and he tend to get nervous at the game. please help me bcs i already paid a lot of money for him

Frankie; Go into Kroos' training and select "Composure" from the individual focus menu. That should help m8.

Hello guys!I am asking you for right roles and duty for milan midfield.

aquilani van bommel/ambrosini nocerino.I know that when seedorf play in LCM role that he is playmaker,but when play nocerino in his position,probabmy is not playmaker?! And abot aquilani,he is probably box to box?!

I don't know anything about Milan or their players. The Italian league is poo if you ask me. But what I can say, is take a look at their player type and try to match their roles to that!

Quick Question

If you play 'control' football with a high defensive line, should you make sure ALL players (except CB's) have closing down set to 'whole pitch'?

I play an anchor man in the DM position and currently only have him to close down in his own half, but not sure if this should be changed to 'whole pitch' or not, but dont want him to get pulled out of position?

Quick Question

If you play 'control' football with a high defensive line, should you make sure ALL players (except CB's) have closing down set to 'whole pitch'?

I play an anchor man in the DM position and currently only have him to close down in his own half, but not sure if this should be changed to 'whole pitch' or not, but dont want him to get pulled out of position?

Cityblues; Yes, you should have the majority of your team set to whole pitch with the high defensive line. However, I would have the anchor man and your CB's as own half only, Let you CM's chase the opposition down in their half.