I Haven't played FM 2012 yet, still enjoying 2011..:)
Just one question I have in mind :
Is there any option to interact with Player's Agent? any option like : " Hey agent, the player is very interested with the terms of the contract, why do you refuse it? could you please....get the **** out of here!!! " XD

Last edited:
How can you set specific individual training like to focus on 'Placed Shots'?

hello is there any 4-3-1-2 formation that gives mad possession ccs and pass completion sort of barca like,having one player playing more than 100 passes a game, if possible it should have a deep lying playmaker and advanced playmaker, i want to use it with roma, ac milan and inter please help

hello I am playing 4-2-3-1 deep with much success. My attackin players are are AML inside forward, AMC attacking midfielder support, AMR winger attack and SC advanced forward.
Do you think that it would be more succesfuly if I would turn my AMR to inside forward as well?
I know from the forum that the use of inside forward for the wingers looks best, but I am thinking that if I have an attacking midfielder plus AML AMR SC in the center of the pitch it will get overcrowded, therefore I use the one as a winger, to add width to the pitch. What do you think?

Last edited:
Across the face of goal.

In my Arsenal team I'm trying to get my wingers to play more balls across the face of goal. Walcott, Gervinho and Arsharvin drive into the box, get to the byline and seem to prefer to turn and play the ball back outwide to my fullbacks for a deep cross. Every other part of their play is perfect apart from this. What I want though is balls across the face of goal or cut backs to the centre for my att mids to finish off.

In my Arsenal team I'm trying to get my wingers to play more balls across the face of goal. Walcott, Gervinho and Arsharvin drive into the box, get to the byline and seem to prefer to turn and play the ball back outwide to my fullbacks for a deep cross. Every other part of their play is perfect apart from this. What I want though is balls across the face of goal or cut backs to the centre for my att mids to finish off.

Have them drill crosses, for a start. What is their crossing frequency set to? If it isn't already, change it to mixed or even often.

sorry i posted my question on the 2011 version of this, but what formation would suit Liverpool, also with the formation you pick, what players & roles should i use? using the default liverpool squad

sorry i posted my question on the 2011 version of this, but what formation would suit Liverpool, also with the formation you pick, what players & roles should i use? using the default liverpool squad

Did you have à look in My sticked thread?

I'm looking for a team throughout europe who is loaded with midfield talent (amcs, Mcs, and DMs) but isn't a world class team. I need to test a tactic I've made.

Looking at Ajax, Roma, and Napoli...who else?

I keep trying to download tactics from this website amongst other things, but it won't let me drag anything into FM or convert the files, therefore I can't use any of them? Can anybody help please? It's getting frustrating now :(

I keep trying to download tactics from this website amongst other things, but it won't let me drag anything into FM or convert the files, therefore I can't use any of them? Can anybody help please? It's getting frustrating now :(

normally they download as zip files. You will need to unzip them using 7zip or winrar.

firstly you need to go and create a Tactic folder in your fm12 folder (that enables to game to read the file) then just unzip the .rar file to that newly created folder.

I want a link for Raikan 4-3-1-2 Ajax tactic . If he had any ...

Hello all, I would appreciate an answer because all the other times I asked anything I got no answer.
I am playing 4-2-3-1 deep (with two dmc) DL is an attacking wing back, AMR is an Winger A, AMC is an attacking midfielder S, and AML is inside forward A, SC is advanced forward. My FC scores for fun, however I would prefer if my inside forward would contribute more. I have tried anything, he is also right footed but he just won't score.
I am considering if I move him to the SCL position with a deepl lying forward support role. That would mean that he would still drop back and help a bit in the defense. Do you think that it would help offensively? Or I it would hurt both defense (playing with only one player at the left flank) and having issues on the offence as well for not having an AML? Has anyone used a FL? The position in front of the AML.Does that make any difference at all?

Hello all, I would appreciate an answer because all the other times I asked anything I got no answer.
I am playing 4-2-3-1 deep (with two dmc) DL is an attacking wing back, AMR is an Winger A, AMC is an attacking midfielder S, and AML is inside forward A, SC is advanced forward. My FC scores for fun, however I would prefer if my inside forward would contribute more. I have tried anything, he is also right footed but he just won't score.
I am considering if I move him to the SCL position with a deepl lying forward support role. That would mean that he would still drop back and help a bit in the defense. Do you think that it would help offensively? Or I it would hurt both defense (playing with only one player at the left flank) and having issues on the offence as well for not having an AML? Has anyone used a FL? The position in front of the AML.Does that make any difference at all?

if you want the wingers to score more, you have to make sure that they have space to move into. Setup a friendly or take control of the resreves and make the AMC a TQ and let the Inside forward be on attack and cut inside. Look if he now has more space to move into WITHOUT the ball and WITH the ball.

if you want the wingers to score more, you have to make sure that they have space to move into. Setup a friendly or take control of the resreves and make the AMC a TQ and let the Inside forward be on attack and cut inside. Look if he now has more space to move into WITHOUT the ball and WITH the ball.
Thank you for your reply,
The reason I am not using the amc as a trequartista is because he always is on the attack option.So because I have a medium strength team , I am afraind that using 4 players on attack role it would harm my defense. Also I am afraind the if the TQ moves towards the area, and the some days the inside forward and the Striker, it would get really crowded. Do you thing the ideat of moving the AML as a deep lying forward in an SCL or a SL position a mistake?

Hey all, I have 2 small questions:

Im playing Arsenal using a 451 with Hulk as AF and RVP as AMR IF. I have them swapping position but am not sure if it is wise to do so.

Another frustrating thing is that both Hulk and RVP shoot with power, Hulk is doing good but he only scores from crosses and through balls IN the box. All counters or chances outside the box are shot into the milkyway... I have longshots set to never, are their ppm's the problem? Unlearning that ppm never works so should I use 'work ball into box'?

1 thing is for sure, my next striker will have 'places shots'!

Thank you for your reply,
The reason I am not using the amc as a trequartista is because he always is on the attack option.So because I have a medium strength team , I am afraind that using 4 players on attack role it would harm my defense. Also I am afraind the if the TQ moves towards the area, and the some days the inside forward and the Striker, it would get really crowded. Do you thing the ideat of moving the AML as a deep lying forward in an SCL or a SL position a mistake?

But a TQ doesn NOT move into the area early in the attacks, instead, he stays in the hole and often gets further down the filed. If you are worried about the Attack role, then just let him close down like the rest of the players or simply use him as a AMC support bt tweka the runs form deep and set them to rarely. My point here is that the Inside forward on attack will look for space in the FCleft and FCright position, not in the hole ( amc position) and if the AMC is pushing forward, the wingers will not be able to find this space. I am not saying that you will get better result but if you want the wingers to ship in with some more goals, this is how its done

As for moving the winger, using an asymmetric formation, its not something I would advice unless you are truly great at reading the Me, the flow of the game. If there are some tweks needed to be done because of this ( to make it more stabel), one would have to be really good to spot how, why and what etc

Last edited: