Yeah that's what I meant, thanks TheBetterHalf.
@Striker122
I'm not too sure but when playing a 4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 Trequartista never works for me, I usually have a supporting striker or AMC (DLF, attacking midfielder or advanced playmaker), i.e I don't have them make them run from deep or run with ball often and put plenty of through balls in.
Also you can use the target man option with "run onto ball" and you'll find your poacher should get those goals sooner or later!

I unlocked some English lower leagues and I wanna start managing a club from those leagues and make it great (I'm thinking of Enfield Town). So do you have any suggestions and basic instructions on how to play with a semi-professional club in the lower English leagues?

Has Anyone Reached 100 Passes While playing Direct football. If so whats your Secret ahah

Last edited:
I unlocked some English lower leagues and I wanna start managing a club from those leagues and make it great (I'm thinking of Enfield Town). So do you have any suggestions and basic instructions on how to play with a semi-professional club in the lower English leagues?

If your goal is to climb the leagues, then I would do the following.

-Dont get restricted by using à certain formation. Be prepared to change it as you find players that Will make your team better.
- Play to the strength of your best players. If you have à really strong Target man, then use him. If you have some pacy wingers, then use the fact that they Will just as good as Walcott in outrunning the poor lower league defenders.
-Be realistic, remember that it might not be the tactic that is inconsistant and flawed bit instead the players. Most players at that lvl are
-Look for players with good determination, work rate and team work. This is far more important than anything else.

Hi there,

I'm playing with malaga using a 4-2-3-1 tactic with one anchor man(Kara) and one DLP(Toulalan) but it seems there's a missing link between defence and attack.How can i fix it so that the counter attack flows from defence to attack.I want to invite them in my half,disposes the ball and start a quick counter but it doesn't seem to work?

Hi there,

I'm playing with malaga using a 4-2-3-1 tactic with one anchor man(Kara) and one DLP(Toulalan) but it seems there's a missing link between defence and attack.How can i fix it so that the counter attack flows from defence to attack.I want to invite them in my half,disposes the ball and start a quick counter but it doesn't seem to work?
It sounds like both your DMCs holds on to the ball while the front four moves forward, isolering them from the rest of the team. Try shouting " get ball forward, pass into space" along with "'exploit the middle". Perhaps you also need to use à DMC on support instead of the anchorman. As for the wingers, make sure they dont move forward early too often.

A good tactic for AC Milan ??

Mr Hought latest perhaps. That is if you are referring to a download. If notm then have a look at my top team tactics and get some inspiration from them ( just below this thread)

Hi guys,
Im a long time user who usually just grabs tactics from here and plugs them in. Thought I would make my own tactic this year. I seem to make tactics that gets high amounbt of shots but no goals and/or clear cut chances.
Anyone provide me any advice to:
1. Increase possession
2. Increase the quality of chances?
Thanks

Is there a good thread about 'Communication' or 'Psychological Warfare' somewhere on this site? It's one of the aspects of FM I have not mastered yet, but it seems it has a role to play. Someone? Thank you.

Hi I just have one simply question.
I can't seem to find a defensive tactics in between all these great tactics guides?
Could anyone help me find one?

Hi I just have one simply question.
I can't seem to find a defensive tactics in between all these great tactics guides?

Could anyone help me find one?

Have à look in my thread just under this one. There, you have some suggestions on cautious approaches. Perhaps the approach for underdog or if being à much better team but still wanting to be defensive, the 4th approach in the Arsenal 4231.

Simple question:

I want to teach Eriksen to play killer balls, but the coach I asked says "I don't think he is able to do that blabla".

Am I asking the wrong coach? Or is it something else.

Simple question, what tactic do you think suits AS Roma the best ?

i've one question.. what's "plug and play tactic" means?? how should i use that tactic?? thanks

i've one question.. what's "plug and play tactic" means?? how should i use that tactic?? thanks

Just means just select the tactic and you dont have to change anything. Just Plug and play :)

Also i have a Question, I cant figure out how to Link the " Reply with Quote to One Post "

I dont want to Double or Treble post becasue It could be anoying for others.

Any help on this ?

Can someone give me a guide on how to tutor/train my young players?

Just means just select the tactic and you dont have to change anything. Just Plug and play
smile.gif

ok.. thanks mate
smile.gif
and what's "Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results." mean to??

Last edited:
ok.. thanks mate :) and what's "Please plug and play this and do not let the computer simulate results." mean to??

That basically means do not go on holiday to do your matches, you must play them yourself. :)