In team selection in tactics is it possible to have my players sorted by their positions and also selection at the same time?

i.e having them sorted by position and then them move up the list as to where I have selected them in my line-up.

I used to be able to do this but not sure what I have done as I now cannot.

IIRC hold shift and click on both columns and voila!

Update me if this works?

Anyone recommend a good defensive tactic that's been uploaded on here? I am currently Newcastle and have been using a tweaked version of Koflok's Goals Galore tactic, I tend to either destroy teams, or I lose by the odd goal or two and struggle to break them down, I need a tactic that can allow me to grind out a 1 or 2-0 win when I'm facing these types of teams.

hi. i can ask a question?

i had downloaded a tactic from this website. I want to insert to my game directory, but i cannot find the folder "Tactic". Do i need to create a folder and name it "Tactic" in order to input the downloaded tactic and use it in the game?
Please advise me.

Thanks

hi. i can ask a question?

i had downloaded a tactic from this website. I want to insert to my game directory, but i cannot find the folder "Tactic". Do i need to create a folder and name it "Tactic" in order to input the downloaded tactic and use it in the game?
Please advise me.

Thanks

Yes, you need to find the Sports interactive Folder - the Football Manager 12 - Then you'll create your "Tactics" folder here - and BOOM you'll be able to see the tactic in game now!

Thank you very much!!

Cheers!!

Yes, you need to find the Sports interactive Folder - the Football Manager 12 - Then you'll create your "Tactics" folder here - and BOOM you'll be able to see the tactic in game now!

My routine consists of having a tallest player at near post. Managed to score a few goals with back header as well.

Hey everyone im trying my hardest to get better at this game ..... my tactics seem to fail even if i use the brobs 17 one or raikonens ones .... when i go to the actual match , should i go to match controls and watch the entire game ? or just key or what ? Any advice would be appreciated ...

if there is no difference between the set of match preparati on "defensive positioning" at a vey high or very low level?

does anybody know if you can edit a game once you are years in? i'm in 2014 and i want to make a few changes. is there anyway that i can do this without having to edit the database and start a new game?

does anybody know if you can edit a game once you are years in? i'm in 2014 and i want to make a few changes. is there anyway that i can do this without having to edit the database and start a new game?

There is àn ingame editor called FMRT( costs money nowadays) that might do the trick depending on what you want to edit.

thanks mate, i don't think i'll bother. i wanted to make the youth systems of lower league clubs in england better because i'm fed up of french regens taking over the game. english regens are *****.

thanks mate, i don't think i'll bother. i wanted to make the youth systems of lower league clubs in england better because i'm fed up of french regens taking over the game. english regens are *****.

Well, zat is like it should be. Ze English is not zo guud.