The " I have a small question " thread

He hasn't been injured and his training amount has pretty much been the same. I've had match prep on low but put it to very low now to see if it'll help a bit to focus some more on training. His morale has been between Good and Superb. Training schedule hasn't been changed much - I've changed from a Ball-Playing CB schedule to General CB.

But thanks for the answer mate. I'll keep an extra eye on him and see how things are at the start of the next season. He still plays like a baws so I guess that's what really matters anyway!

Well, If he is not improving much over the coming year,. I would say that either his schedule is incorrect or he has already reached his peak.

Well, If he is not improving much over the coming year,. I would say that either his schedule is incorrect or he has already reached his peak.
Alright, thanks mate. He should be pretty close to his peak at the moment so all I want is that I can get some of his stats up to the level they were and keep the stats stable.

Alright, thanks mate. He should be pretty close to his peak at the moment so all I want is that I can get some of his stats up to the level they were and keep the stats stable.

Then you have to change his schedule. Firstly, make up you mind as how you want to use him. If its as a DC only, then you could perhaps set his finishing training to none and his attacking training to really,really low to free some time for more on tactics etc

hey ppl!!

my question is this, how do you use the match analysis views in fm12, im ok at fm but would like to use these tools in the game more because that what they there for, and one tactic wont work against everyone, i dont want everything just some hints and tips that maybe i could change from game to game or info i can use against teams by watching there previous games!!? cheers

1) i want ask evreyone on here, how fc barcelona play in the throw in and where evrey player stand with the option football manager 2012 gave us.

2) in attack corners and defance corners where any player stand and what duty they do, mark .. and .. please write.
evreyone who watch fc barcelona in real life, its be help me and others who love the way of they game.

i appreciate evreybody.

thank u all . please feedback back and write your thing.

Hi how do I make a tv schedule for the English premier league so its runs the same as in real live. As I edited the league in the editor. And I need to make new schedule. Can some one please help me.

Hi how do I make a tv schedule for the English premier league so its runs the same as in real live. As I edited the league in the editor. And I need to make new schedule. Can some one please help me.

I have no idea how to but I would strongly recommend NOT touching it. It sounds like you might disturb the fixturelist, risking to get too many games in à short period Of time( if being involved in lots Of cupmatches)

How do specifically send your player on loan to a feeder club?

1) i want ask evreyone on here, how fc barcelona play in the throw in and where evrey player stand with the option football manager 2012 gave us.

2) in attack corners and defance corners where any player stand and what duty they do, mark .. and .. please write.
evreyone who watch fc barcelona in real life, its be help me and others who love the way of they game.

i appreciate evreybody.

thank u all . please feedback back and write your thing.

is this formation ok or do i need to play the striker at the centre or is it asymmetric? how would you improve it? cheers.
--------------st----
----cam-----------
--cm---cm---cm--
--------dm--------
-dr---dc--dc---dl-

just a quick one really, if I import a training schedule into my game do I need to pick one the right one for the right player, or does importing them all into the game do that for you?

Cheers!

just a quick one really, if I import a training schedule into my game do I need to pick one the right one for the right player, or does importing them all into the game do that for you?

Cheers!

You have to do the job as the game does not know who you want to train in style "X" etc.

is this formation ok or do i need to play the striker at the centre or is it asymmetric? how would you improve it? cheers.
--------------st----
----cam-----------
--cm---cm---cm--
--------dm--------
-dr---dc--dc---dl-

You can play him in the FCright spot. Just as long as you have an idea of why the team woudl benefit from it. Is it that he is a false nine dropping deep and the AMC is a false 10, making them play in line anyway ?

Quick question about Classic Tactics if I set the global or team mentality whatever you want to call it set low like 8 clicks to help play keep possession then set every plays individual mentality what will happen?

Im playing a 4-2-1-2-1 formation which is playing solidly in the back, but my 3 attacking players are so isolated from the match that I am getting very little offensive output. A little more info in the formation: One DM is set to Anchor man, the other to DLP support. and my CM is set to Advanced Playmaker (attack). I'm trying to build a tactic that is responsible at the back but can hit opponents with quick counter attacks. Any tips on how to achieve this?

-------AF-------
W(S)--------W(a)
-------AP-------
---A------DLP---
FB(s)--CB-CB--FB(S)
-------GK-------

just a very quick one;

on your "view only leagues", when you add them later in the game into real leagues & later remove them - do they become view only leagues again?
And does the history for those leagues then stay constant?

Last edited:
Im playing a 4-2-1-2-1 formation which is playing solidly in the back, but my 3 attacking players are so isolated from the match that I am getting very little offensive output. A little more info in the formation: One DM is set to Anchor man, the other to DLP support. and my CM is set to Advanced Playmaker (attack). I'm trying to build a tactic that is responsible at the back but can hit opponents with quick counter attacks. Any tips on how to achieve this?

-------AF-------
W(S)--------W(a)
-------AP-------
---A------DLP---
FB(s)--CB-CB--FB(S)
-------GK-------
I was trying to achieve the same thing, and decided to play 4-2-4, like this:

-------P( A )----TM( A )-------
WG( A )---------------WG( A )
-----BWM(D)-----DLP(S)-----
FB(D)---CD(D)--CD(D)--FB(D)
------------GK(D)-------------

I have been doing rather well, scoring alot of goals and conceding very few. Only trouble I have is when playing against a 5 man midfield.

how do i make a target man who will drop deep into space (like rooney) have basically all long balls/crosses aimed at him for the flick on to my ADV forward but who is also not scared to shoot (and i dont mean long shots) my last try had him fairly deep but even in the box he never had a shot

just a very quick one;

on your "view only leagues", when you add them later in the game into real leagues & later remove them - do they become view only leagues again?
And does the history for those leagues then stay constant?
ran a manager holiday game to test this a bit.

It looks like if you have a view only league, then make it a full league. And then later remove it, the league will be totally removed and not revert back to view only unfortunalty

Back