The " I have a small question " thread

Quick question with probably an obvious answer, but how do i get ashley young to stop shooting from stupid angles? At least twice every single game he cuts in from the wing runs into the box then tries to beat the keeper at his near post when he could easily square it.

Quick question with probably an obvious answer, but how do i get ashley young to stop shooting from stupid angles? At least twice every single game he cuts in from the wing runs into the box then tries to beat the keeper at his near post when he could easily square it.

You can:

- Reduce his Creative Freedom slider by a considerable amount.
- Ask a coach to untrain him from the Player Preferred Movement.
- Reduce his attacking slider.
- Completely remove his ability to shoot from range.

You can:

- Reduce his Creative Freedom slider by a considerable amount.
- Ask a coach to untrain him from the Player Preferred Movement.
- Reduce his attacking slider.
- Completely remove his ability to shoot from range.

Ok I'll give these a go, thanks.

I'm playing as Tottenham.

1) How many different tactics should I use?
2) What different formations should I use?
3) Would you make three different tactics one for defensive, standard and attacking?

how do i create a false number 10. role, like fabregas for barca... and a messi role (false 9)?thanks in advance:)

I have a question regarding shouts. Is there a way to save a tactic during a match (with shouts being used) so that the next time I want to these shouts to start by default (or during holiday) that I can just load it? I know there was a way in previous games but I can't seem to figure it out in this year's. Sorry if it is a dumb question.

I have a question regarding shouts. Is there a way to save a tactic during a match (with shouts being used) so that the next time I want to these shouts to start by default (or during holiday) that I can just load it? I know there was a way in previous games but I can't seem to figure it out in this year's. Sorry if it is a dumb question.

No, shouts can not be saved " in the tactic". Actuallym, they could not in previous editions either as not all settings stuck. If it was to be possible, then you could never remove or use different shouts ingame but If this is no problem to you, then you could always just use the sohuts you want to implement, fixate all the settings, rmeove the shouts and then save the tactic. Then you will have it :D

Hi!

I am playing a 4-2-3-1 formation. I have some questions regarding the movement of the wingers.

I have a really creative AMC who plays it the Trequartista role. A Creative player like him needs good movement around him to sucess. The tactic is "built" around the AMC, who is supposed to find the killerpass into the space behind the defensive line.
To sucess with this i obviously need good movement from the wingers, and that is what i am having problems with!

At the moment both of my wingers plays as Winger, support.
This is their instructions:
Freerole: Yes
Run from deep: Yes
Wide play: Cut inside
They swap positions with each other
-----------------------------------

Maybe i should teach the wingers some ppms, change the wideplay setting or even their mentality!?
What to you tacticians think?

how do i create a false number 10. role, like fabregas for barca... and a messi role (false 9)?thanks in advance:)

for a false 10 i would use attacking midfielder on attack duty. you can reduce run with ball though.

Hi!

I am playing a 4-2-3-1 formation. I have some questions regarding the movement of the wingers.

I have a really creative AMC who plays it the Trequartista role. A Creative player like him needs good movement around him to sucess. The tactic is "built" around the AMC, who is supposed to find the killerpass into the space behind the defensive line.
To sucess with this i obviously need good movement from the wingers, and that is what i am having problems with!

At the moment both of my wingers plays as Winger, support.
This is their instructions:
Freerole: Yes
Run from deep: Yes
Wide play: Cut inside
They swap positions with each other
-----------------------------------

Maybe i should teach the wingers some ppms, change the wideplay setting or even their mentality!?
What to you tacticians think?

For your wingers, use attacking mentality, run from deep often, roaming and move into channels as wide play. That way they will look for runs behind the defence. Also make sure your width in team instructions is narrow or close to that, so that the wingers play little narrower, rather than near the touchline.

For your wingers, use attacking mentality, run from deep often, roaming and move into channels as wide play. That way they will look for runs behind the defence. Also make sure your width in team instructions is narrow or close to that, so that the wingers play little narrower, rather than near the touchline.

Do you think that i should Direct or with short passing?

No, shouts can not be saved " in the tactic". Actuallym, they could not in previous editions either as not all settings stuck. If it was to be possible, then you could never remove or use different shouts ingame but If this is no problem to you, then you could always just use the sohuts you want to implement, fixate all the settings, rmeove the shouts and then save the tactic. Then you will have it :D

Good idea. Thanks for your help.

How do i get chelmsford, chester , redditch, st albans, stafford, and lewes' logos?

Are there any downloads which get rid off squad registration?

You can look into edited databases - but i doubt any one has done anything like that yet. You might have to edit the database your self.

Back