The " I have a small question " thread

I have another question, once again related to shouts. Does anybody know the manual setting I can input in my tactics so that the 'look for overlap' is part of my tactic even when I don't use any shouts? Sorry if wrong wording.

I have another question, once again related to shouts. Does anybody know the manual setting I can input in my tactics so that the 'look for overlap' is part of my tactic even when I don't use any shouts? Sorry if wrong wording.

Here are the essential. If you want the exact setting, then use a TC tactic without any tweaks, use the shout and look how the settings have
Team: increase play through the flanks ( i.e if its mixed , then set it to down the flanks, if its through the middle , then set it to mixed.)
Wingers: reduce run from deep, tick hold up ball, remove( if having) huge touchline, reduce t-balls.
Fullbacks: increase the mentality and runs from deep, huge touchline and cross from mixed or byline.

If you are using à formation without wingers, then let the outer MCs hold up ball along with the mentioned change for the fullbacks.

Here are the essential. If you want the exact setting, then use a TC tactic without any tweaks, use the shout and look how the settings have
Team: increase play through the flanks ( i.e if its mixed , then set it to down the flanks, if its through the middle , then set it to mixed.)
Wingers: reduce run from deep, tick hold up ball, remove( if having) huge touchline, reduce t-balls.
Fullbacks: increase the mentality and runs from deep, huge touchline and cross from mixed or byline.

If you are using à formation without wingers, then let the outer MCs hold up ball along with the mentioned change for the fullbacks.

Thank you again and for your patience.

Do you think that i should Direct or with short passing?

It depends on your style of play. If you like to counter, then use direct, but if you like possession, then use short.

But for your AMC, use at least mixed (mid-way) passing, so that he isn't limited only to the shortest options. If he has a free role he has to be good enough to make more challenging passes.

So even with short passing I would recommend using a couple players who has little more direct passing, so that they get the game forward/switch the flank. Otherwise you get stuck to one side, getting lots of passes which are totally useless.

I'm looking for a tactic for Everton, considering 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1. Any suggestions?

Use à DMC or drop the mentality Of the MCs or Raise the mentality Of the defenders and push up. Just remember that it might not be à problem.

im using a 4231 formation, it hasnt so far but i wanted to kno how to fix it, won 5 out of 5 ALSO BEATING LYON,

I'm looking for a tactic for Everton, considering 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1. Any suggestions?

Why not start out with à standard possession based 4411, trying to retain possession and play à more probing style. Then when yo feel you need to be more agressive, just switch to Counter and push up the wingers to AMRL and get ball forward, pass into space and hassle the opponent. When you want to play more safe, just switch to Defensive BUT, play more agressive so you dont invite too much pressure.

Why not start out with à standard possession based 4411, trying to retain possession and play à more probing style. Then when yo feel you need to be more agressive, just switch to Counter and push up the wingers to AMRL and get ball forward, pass into space and hassle the opponent. When you want to play more safe, just switch to Defensive BUT, play more agressive so you dont invite too much pressure.

Thanks, solid advice. :)

Playing 4-2-3-1 with Swansea and I just signed Guti. Who should he replace out of Leon Britton, Joe Allen, and Sigurosson (RCM, LCM, and CAM) and what role/duty should I assign him? Cheers.

Please, "Just a quick question"!

Where can I have a look how many coaches I'm allowed to have? An answer would be very appreciated!

Please, "Just a quick question"!

Where can I have a look how many coaches I'm allowed to have? An answer would be very appreciated!
Go to the panels at the top and you should see (from left to right) your name, inbox, then team name. Click on team name > boardroom. Look at the bottom left and you will see your staff (Current and Advised)

Go to the panels at the top and you should see (from left to right) your name, inbox, then team name. Click on team name > boardroom. Look at the bottom left and you will see your staff (Current and Advised)

Haha! You Legend mate! I found it! Thanks a BUNCH! "D

Tony

Back