The " I have a small question " thread

i want to take out squad registration so i don't have to register players before i start a new save.

i want to take out squad registration so i don't have to register players before i start a new save.

If it's possible, it's in the competitionrules for each competition. Try raising the question in the editors section and perhaps pm any user that has made a custom databas with fantasy countries. He is bound to know

If it's possible, it's in the competitionrules for each competition. Try raising the question in the editors section and perhaps pm any user that has made a custom databas with fantasy countries. He is bound to know
i will mate, cheers :)

Hey my strikers are unable to score a goal! How can i change that?

You should be more specific, like what's your formation and who are the strikers?
And it's a good thing to set your player roles accordingly to their strong points. Hope I helped a little.

Is it possible to play without a defensive midfielder? I have Song and Ramsey in my midfield, and Song is the ball winning one. I want to play Wilshere and Ramsey, and set their roles to box to box - since, they have the stamina required for the role. But, I'm not sure whether it would work, since I don't have somebody defending in midfield. I have Thiago Silva, and Vermaelen as my centre backs, and Rene Adler in goal. Surely, they could survive without a midfield holder?

i have no mouse icon, how do i get it back?

Ouch. Hard to say why. Perhaps you could raise the question in the techniqual help section., along with à more indepth explanation Of the problem. Does it happen when loading up Fm only etc ? Have you installed something lately etc ?

How do I find tactics that work with version 12.0.2. None that I've downloaded, seem to work consistently really.

W4NKER - I change my defending corners to everyone back except 1 forward that works for me , plus helps if u have 2 tallish centre backs , hope this helps

Si Haworth - i have a good tactic that should pretty much work with any version and any league or team, im just waiting for it to get past moderation queue its called sausage & egg V1

Is it possible to play without a defensive midfielder? I have Song and Ramsey in my midfield, and Song is the ball winning one. I want to play Wilshere and Ramsey, and set their roles to box to box - since, they have the stamina required for the role. But, I'm not sure whether it would work, since I don't have somebody defending in midfield. I have Thiago Silva, and Vermaelen as my centre backs, and Rene Adler in goal. Surely, they could survive without a midfield holder?

Konflict - yes i use bwm and btb midfielders both on support.
smile.gif

Ouch. Hard to say why. Perhaps you could raise the question in the techniqual help section., along with à more indepth explanation Of the problem. Does it happen when loading up Fm only etc ? Have you installed something lately etc ?

Sorted it! just typed it into good-old oogle haha! something to do with "mose trails"

14E4B561A2FDFACB8D3057D97393E72F0E703F76

I've just signed this regen. Would it be better to focus training on technique or pace? & how important is bravery for a center forward?

Back