The " I have a small question " thread

Depends on your players, but I've found success in the lower Scottish leagues using two tactics and switching if I go through a bad patch. 4-1-2-2-1 (I think? DM, CM, CM, AML, AMR, ST) set to control and then overload if I need a late push and a standard 4-4-2 set to counter attack. Play around with free kicks and corners -- if you can do well with them then that'll lean things in your favour.

Well, I've given up on FM. The games are just too hard now- that or I simply have zero luck. I've gone as far as to use the data editor to boost my team, and they STILL don't score goals, regardless of tactics. I think they need to simplify these games, because as they stand they are becoming too frustrating. You can't just dip in and out of them anymore.

can someone tell me how to register the players in a competiton please? give me the full steps please

When on the team screen (F3) go to Squad Registration. This is, I think, just for the league but with continental competitions you will get a message at the start of the qualifying, group and knockout stages asking you to register your squad for the forthcoming round

no from where i know but then what i have to do because with national team you click the player and then click call him up for brazil for example but with a club its different and i dont know how to do it

Last edited:
no from where i know but then what i have to do because with national team you click the player and then click call him up for brazil for example but with a club its different and i dont know how to do it

I dont really understand what you are struggling with. What club are you managing, what player are you unable to register and for what competition ?

I dont really understand what you are struggling with. What club are you managing, what player are you unable to register and for what competition ?

I`am with barcelona and i`am at the begining of the season and i have to register the players for the liga bbv. my problem is how a have to select the players? i go to register team and after that what i have to do?

I`am with barcelona and i`am at the begining of the season and i have to register the players for the liga bbv. my problem is how a have to select the players? i go to register team and after that what i have to do?

You click to the left Of the player, the same way you pick the players for à game

You click to the left Of the player, the same way you pick the players for à game
i`am at the team registration tab. now i have all my players on the left there is a very good and near it there is i for the information. now to the select the players that i want to register what i have to click the very good, or click on there name or something else?

i`am at the team registration tab. now i have all my players on the left there is a very good and near it there is i for the information. now to the select the players that i want to register what i have to click the very good, or click on there name or something else?

You click it the same way as when you pick the team for à match

If you still struggle, ask your assistant manager to pick them so you can spot where to click

Last edited:

If you still struggle, ask your assistant manager to pick them so you can spot where to click

how i askthe assistant manager to pick them up for me? but i would like to learn how to pick them up because i djont have any idea

Well, I've given up on FM. The games are just too hard now- that or I simply have zero luck. I've gone as far as to use the data editor to boost my team, and they STILL don't score goals, regardless of tactics. I think they need to simplify these games, because as they stand they are becoming too frustrating. You can't just dip in and out of them anymore.

what team are you managing? maybe just play more attacking football to create more chances? that worked for me when I struggled to get results

how i ask the assitant manager to pick them up for me? but still i would like to learn how i select them

its not showing me where i have to click it just selected 23 players but there is no idea of indication

But if there is no indication, how do you know what players he picked ? i am really confused here
Are you using a downloaded skin or cant you see the full screen of FM on your monitor ? Are you playing the game in a languege that you cannot read ?

To the left...where it says" Registration" at the top, the players registred says " In", and if the players not selected, its says nothing This is where you chose who to register them. Just right click the littel downward arrow and chose "in or out" etc.

This is the best I can do as I have now explained the same thing 5 times

But if there is no indication, how do you know what players he picked ? i am really confused here
Are you using a downloaded skin or cant you see the full screen of FM on your monitor ? Are you playing the game in a languege that you cannot read ?

To the left...where it says" Registration" at the top, the players registred says " In", and if the players not selected, its says nothing This is where you chose who to register them. Just right click the littel downward arrow and chose "in or out" etc.

This is the best I can do as I have now explained the same thing 5 times

ok thanks alot the problem is resolved

does anyone knows if it is possible to install the maltese premier league in FM2012 please?

Last edited:
Back