The " I have a small question " thread

Anyone have a tactic for lower league clubs @FM12 Patch 12.0.0? I play IFK Goteborg (Swedish Allsvenskan)

I just signed Hamsik for Real Madrid and i am playing him alongside Alonso in the two CM roles in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
They both play at their best as a deep lying playmaker and I was wondering if playing 2 deep lying playmakers together works?

I just signed Hamsik for Real Madrid and i am playing him alongside Alonso in the two CM roles in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
They both play at their best as a deep lying playmaker and I was wondering if playing 2 deep lying playmakers together works?

It works but what you need to ask yoursself is if you want to use 2 holding MCs.

why is everyone using the old setup for making tactics? is it easier to get a good tactic that way?
and, how do i make a classic tactic, just so i can see how it works?

why is everyone using the old setup for making tactics? is it easier to get a good tactic that way?
and, how do i make a classic tactic, just so i can see how it works?

Firstly, I dont think that the majority does but the biggest reason to use all tweaked sliders is to exploit the match engine, something that is impossible to do with the TC-settings.

If you want to make one your self, just load up à default formation and chose " convert to classic". After that, it trial and error until you find à combination Of illogical settings that under the current circumstances beats the match engine.

thx, been reading on the forums on how to make a tactic but everything i do, just doesn`t work out at all. the main problem i have is to understand what the sliders do to the players and the team. any links to some good sites i can visit?

thx, been reading on the forums on how to make a tactic but everything i do, just doesn`t work out at all. the main problem i have is to understand what the sliders do to the players and the team. any links to some good sites i can visit?

If you are speaking about making a plug & play tactic that exploits the matchengine, then its actually bettet NOT to know how the game works as the aim is not to understand how the works but instead use illogical settings that the engine cant handle. For this, there is no guide.

If speaking about using the TC, then My best suggestion would be to read the manual to see what à run from deep is, what tempo means and so on. After that, one can try to make à good strategy

been searching around, but cant find a site where they teach how the sliders work? any usefull sites you recommend?

and, is it better to test a tactic with top teams or teams who most likely are to end up in the middle of the league?

been searching around, but cant find a site where they teach how the sliders work? any usefull sites you recommend?

and, is it better to test a tactic with top teams or teams who most likely are to end up in the middle of the league?

´Look here

Guide to Football Manager | FM 2012 Guide and Forum

Apart from this, Ignore the sliders as such and look at the purpose of them. You will enjoy the game much more if you dont count if the tempo is set to the 3rd or 4th notch etc

omg, that was a lot of information.! after reading this i hope i can make a descent tactic :) cheers mate, you are my hero!

in this link
Barcelona Tactic fm 2012 closest ul ever find!! - YouTube

where the tactic at in this forum , where link download guys?

I have not seen it. Dont be too disapointed though if you find it, and its not good. All we see is a goal and no evidence that it replicates Barca. He states that busques stays back to support the defence, well he is not, he is just not joining the quick counter attack. Him and all the defenders are actually walking so he is dead wrong there

I dont find anyone who can make fc barcelona tactic to the closet real thing in real life.

or other , in fm 2012 its not imposibble?

coz i love see them play in real life and see it on fm, isnt way ? or we need wait see what fm 2013 planing?

I dont find anyone who can make fc barcelona tactic to the closet real thing in real life.

or other , in fm 2012 its not imposibble?

coz i love see them play in real life and see it on fm, isnt way ? or we need wait see what fm 2013 planing?

No, its not possible to replicate the movement of Busques, its been stated by the makers them self. In the next match engine ( perhaps for FM14 if being realistic, they will focus on making these movements possible)

so no team we can make like real life?

even real madrid? arsenal?

the total football tactic not metion 1 of that right?

so no team we can make like real life?

even real madrid? arsenal?

the total football tactic not metion 1 of that right?

the things that cant be replicated is a "position/role" dropping deep when in possession. Its also not possible to replicate the movements of WBacks or M-wingers in a 3 Dc defence as they drop too deep when NOT in possession.'

Apart from that, its very possible to replicate approaches of teams/managers, just as long as one take into accoun that a player like " Ronaldo" ( just an example) might not be the teamplayer he is under Mou when me/you are the manager, resulting in a broken passing and closingdown system. These things, getting the team to work as a unit is not a tactic as such, but the work of the manager, actually getting the players to see that the club is bigger than them selfes.

In short, getting the players to follow your orders is something the manager does and lateral movement is somewhat missing in FM

Last edited:
so like we talk , in the latest games of fm , there was dibalo tactic was destroy evreyone.

there isnt top top tactic on the games we play today right?

so like we talk , in the latest games of fm , there was dibalo tactic was destroy evreyone.

there isnt top top tactic on the games we play today right?

There are still tactics that exploit the match engine, no doubt. The difference is that in previous editions, the matchengine had several "holes" to exploit and one single tactic could exploit up to 3 or 4 of them at the same time. Now, its only possible to exploit one or two at the time meaning that the play will become really onedimensional and if that player in that position that is supposed to exploit this flaw/hole has a bad day, the tactic fails.

Back