The " I have a small question " thread

10 of my players are injured... and 7 of them are from my first eleven. and all of my defenders are injured. WHY? they are getting injured constantly ..

SORRY FOR ENGLISH

I'm sure you have to start a new game to get the graphics to work, if you already started one they won't change. Might be wrong but that's what I thought.

Wrong, graphics do work for started games.

Karakartal: search the Graphics & Downloads for the kind of graphic you want to add and look for a thread explaining how to do what you're trying. I know there's some tutorials related to custom content on the download section (click right at the top of the page) but I don't know which ones are there for download.

how many feederclubs can u have from the usa china or japan

I dont think there is a restriction as such- from a single country - but once and again, the board will evaluate if you have benefited from the co-operation and might end a link.

I dont know if there is a definite answer to this question, but I will ask: does it affect (for worse) the results you get if you change your tactics very often? Like playing one at home and another one away, etc.

I dont know if there is a definite answer to this question, but I will ask: does it affect (for worse) the results you get if you change your tactics very often? Like playing one at home and another one away, etc.

Well, the team has the chnace to learn 3 totally different tactics and amongst them ( when fully learned), it doesn not matter how you switch between them. If using a tactic outrside these 3, a tactic that has not been learned, then the team will suffer

sorry for english but i have question does anyine know is tic-tac krunccrni standard barcelona but for fm 2012 becouse i used this from 2011

Hi!

What role and settings would set have if you tried to replicate Cristano Ronaldos role in Real Madrid as accurate as possible?
It is much more complicated that just Inside forward attack.

How would you to?

Hi!

What role and settings would set have if you tried to replicate Cristano Ronaldos role in Real Madrid as accurate as possible?
It is much more complicated that just Inside forward attack.

How would you to?

The complicated one would be to get him to play like a teamplayer. So its not tactical, but man management and this is not possible as such in the game. In the future, I would like to see that a special bonding between manager X and player Y ( or a swuad as a whole and the manager/club ) would set his team work and work rate to 20 under those special circumstances nbut as it is now, you would have to play him in the MR/L position with a low mentality for it to work

How can i get more passes from my midfield in my Barcelona 4-1-2-1-2 tactic ?

------------Busquets-DM-S------------------
-------Xavi-DLP-S----------Fabregas-AP-S----
---------------Iniesta-AP-A----------------
I won La Liga with 102 p but in some games Xavi got something like 10 passes, which is embarassing . Help please...

how can i successfully play offside similar to the way arsenal used to under george graham

how to set up that my striker get more balls into space?

free role if you want him to seek free space away from his position. This does not mean that he will find it though, he will just look for it. Move into channels means he will take diagonal runs. Unless you are looking at the game in full mode, it might be that your striker is already doing this but as it never results in a chance of scoring, a highlight, you never see it

Can I post a tactic without it being available for download? I dont know how to make it for download and quite frankly, cant be bothered will all the fuss so can I just use ss instead?

Last edited:
Am I allowed to post a tactic without it being available for download?

You mean like posting screens Of the TC-settings and reason about how and why you chose to set it up in that manor, telling us about the flow etc. Then sure, just go ahead

If I am playing with a big club, like Chelsea, should I be switching tactics between home and away matches or for bigger clubs like when I play Man U or City?

Back