I would like to get a positional breakdown over a longer time, so not just the analysis you can do after a match. For example, see which position had the most CCC's after 19 games payed. Please help.

Is there any reliable SUS tactic available for download?

I would like to get a positional breakdown over a longer time, so not just the analysis you can do after a match. For example, see which position had the most CCC's after 19 games payed. Please help.

I am afraid you cant, you have to add them up manually.

When I go to import a downloaded training schedule it doesn't appear in the FM folder on the game?

Also how do I choose which players to assign to which schedules?

Is it best to have a playmaker in the AMC position or in the MC position?? Especifically, Ozil or Sahin/Xabi Alonso

Iker Muniain is suffering a torn calf muscle. He's gonna be out for 3 - 4 months. I know his stats will drop considerably, but will he get those stats back? Will his ever reach his full potential? He's only 18. Last time Bale got injured 6 - 8 months before and was never the same.

Thank you in advance.

I have a quick question, after getting Nottingham Forest promoted to the prem I was offered the Liverpool job and naturally took it as Forest have NO money! I set up a youth academy and setup all the training etc, scouts, coaches, all the networks increased to full but adter three seasons all my youth team are still rubbish and I'm not seeing any breakthrough to first team or reserves. It's very frustrating, any ideas? This was also the same for Barca in FM11.

There are 3 atributtes that define how fast a player can develop, can anyone tell me which ones they are? Its Determination, Ambition and?

Is the assistant managers "Judging Ability" skill relevant for assistant reports?

Hi,
I can't seem to find where I can train my player into new positions in FM 2012? Can anyone please help me out. Also, can a player who is already at Competent level of a position be trained to Accomplished level of that position ? Thanks so much for helping me out

Hi,
I can't seem to find where I can train my player into new positions in FM 2012? Can anyone please help me out. Also, can a player who is already at Competent level of a position be trained to Accomplished level of that position ? Thanks so much for helping me out

In the players info screen, go to the tab "training". In the upper left corner of the now open screen you can see something like "new position training" and a drop-down menu with possible positions.

In the players info screen, go to the tab "training". In the upper left corner of the now open screen you can see something like "new position training" and a drop-down menu with possible positions.

oh thank you so much :) I've found it

How can I find what's missing to get a 5star trainning. I have updated to Top trainning facilities, searched good coaches with the attributes required in each category but I cant get 5/5 stars. I get at half of the categories 4.5/5stars and at the rest 4/5 stars...How can I find what is missing to get 5/5.

I have aquestion about the youth-squad and the reqruitment.

This is something I always been interested about in the game, can you in some way manipulate the game or affect the type of players or type of Nationality of the players for the the youth squad.

I play with Barnsley in my save, and of course it is in England, but it would be awesome getting some other types of nationalties for the youth squad. or is it just random?

Theres a young player that I want to sign, but everytime I propose him a contract, his team renews with him :\

Any advices?

What team would someone suggest as a good one to test my 'Smash & Grab' tactic with? Preferably English leagues.