The Joke Thread

Antti Niemi

He fell on his head,
And now he is dead.

thats just harsh, its even worse than ded baby jokes

thats the kind of thing a 10 year old would say

lmao well played no reference from them then :p

bbcsportmistake.jpg

a women is much like your computer...you only appreciate it when it goes down on you :p

A joke that the Scots should like, as well as myself :p

Drinking Alcohol in Saudi Arabia

An Englishman, Scotsman and Welshman were working away in Saudi. One day they were all having a sneaky tipple of alcohol in a country where it is strictly prohibited.

Wouldn't you know they got caught and were immediately sentenced to 20 lashes of the whip each by the Sheikh to be given the following day.

The Sheikh went home and told his wives of his good days work. The wives was not impressed as he should show some mercy, she said that if he ever wanted nookie from his 20 wives he should offer them 1 wish each (but wishing not to have the lashes is not allowed! ;) ). The Sheikh agreed.

The next day was punishment day. First up was the Scotsman. His 1 wish was to have a pillow tied to his back. So after 10 lashes the pillow broke and he received 10 lashes on his back.

Next up was the Englishman. He thought I am smarter than that Scot, I will wish for 2 pillows tied to my back. But the pillows only lasted 15 lashes and the last 5 went through.

Finally up steps the Welshmen, now the Sheikh said as the Welsh are noble, honourable and respectful people just like the Saudi's he would offer him 2 wishes. He thought for a second and his 1st wish asked for 100 lashes. The Sheikh praised him on his bravery and gave him his utmost respect. He then said what is your second wish.

He said, Tie that cocky English **** to my back. :D

Not just the Scots and yourself. I'm sure the Irish will enjoy it too.

I thought it was quite funny....considered editing your joke like but never.... :D

nah that would be an abuse of your powers :p

Came across this. Shows what footy fans know lol.

kewellisshitsp3.jpg

lol that bbc site always makes loadsa random mistakes