The Joke Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter John
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 201K
Cristiano Ronaldo was talking to the press after scoring a winner for Real Madrid against Almeria, he Said.

I believe the god of football sent me his angels to give me the power to play as I did.

Lionel Messi saw this and thought to himself,

I don't remember sending anyone.

My wife's star sign was cancer and it's quite ironic how she died really... She was attacked by a giant crab

Sickipedia App ftw :wub:

Villa have made a £24m bid for Darren Bent

£30m plus Emile Heskey

"Dude, She called you fat.... "OH **** NO, HOLD MY CAKE" or.....
"Dude, she called you a hobo... "OH **** NO, HOLD MY........... well this is awkward

Yeah, where've they all come from all of a sudden?

Facebook xD

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Dearm me, heres another one

Dude, she called you fat, OH **** NO, here hold my cake, BUT DONT EAT IT OK ? On 2nd thoughts il take it with me

Just text this to my friend

Rumours are that Arsene Wenger has applied for the job of Aston Villa manager after he heard that their forwards are Young and Bent

And he put, i doubt Wenger would leave Arsenal for Villa (face palm)

What is it when a man talks dirty to a woman?
Sexual harassment.

What is it when a woman talks dirty to a man?
$3.99 a minute.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 AM ----------

One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of indians attaked them and knocked them out.

When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne.

The chief then said "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me."

So after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The cheif then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his **** without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.

Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The cheif soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After to the 9th grape, the man started laughing so hard for no apperant reason, and was killed.

The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have gotten away!"

The second guy answered while still laughing, "I couldn't help it. I saw the third guy walking in with pineapples."

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

And another friend who doest get it.

Joseph Southern : Rumours are that Arsene Wenger has applied for the job of Aston Villa manager after he heard that their forwards are Young and Bent

Charlie Blade : really

I was having a wank the other day when my nan walked in and had a stroke......

......I still can't believe how soft her hands were........

a real woman is a mans best friend.she will never stand him up or let him down.she will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.she will inspire himto do things he never thought he could do,she will enable him to express deepest emotions and give in to his intimate desires,she will make him feel confident and sexy,seductive and invincible...............NO WAIT...................im thinking of beer ,its ******* beer that does that sorry!!

Back