The Joke Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter John
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 201K
Spoilers or not-sorry but ANY joke about Hillsbrough has no place anywhere in my opinion. I wasn't there myself, but seeing the tragedy unfolding was enough.

Spoilers or not-sorry but ANY joke about Hillsbrough has no place anywhere in my opinion. I wasn't there myself, but seeing the tragedy unfolding was enough.

To be fair, it's not the worst thing that gets joked about in the posts.

Let's move on from the Hillsborough joke please....

"The sexiest thing about you is what's on the inside"

I said to my pregnant wife.

Its a touchy subject but there are jokes on here about much worse disasters.

Its a touchy subject but there are jokes on here about much worse disasters.

Thats the thing though. Tragedy's shouldn't be made light of be it Bradford fire, Hillsbrough, Munich....it's just not right. But I'm going off topic. Apologies.

Half of the jokes out there are about tragedies, diseases and racial & gender stereotypes, therefore they belong in this thread.

I'm sorry if you people are easily offended, but distasteful jokes are and will always be allowed in this thread with spoiler tags.

That is all.

man and women are making a new password for there computer man writes in my ***** women falls over laughing coz computer says error to small

Did you hear about that new emo pizza? It cuts itself

Arsenal fans are growing increasingly concerned that their beloved library at the Emirates Stadium may be closed under David Cameron's proposed library cut backs.

My wife's star sign was cancer and it's quite ironic how she died really...

She was attacked by a giant crab.

Racist joke incoming:

I'm not racist. Racism is a crime and crime is for black people.

Going to McDonalds for a fruit bag is like going to a brothel for a hug

I called that Rape Advice Line earlier today.

Unfortunately, it's only for victims.

(The classics are always the best)

Back