The Joke Thread

A salesman offered to sell me a high-powered hoover this morning. I refused to buy it as I already had one.

After much disagreement, he lobbed a bucket of **** all over my carpet.

"I'm so confident in this hoover that, if it fails to clear the faeces, I'll eat it up myself."

I replied, "I hope you're hungry - our electricity was cut this morning."

----

In Patisserie competitions, careless bakers often go in with all buns glazing.

one kilogram of iron block and one kilogram of cotton fell on your feet,
which one hurts?

YOUR FEET!!!!!

**** joke round 2:
I just took my calculator apart..... It's what's inside that counts

Aparrently Giggs' wife has left him taking half of everything .....she now has 6 more Premier league medals than the Liverpool squad.

**** joke round 3:
What's the difference between a Jailer and a watch salesman?

One watches cells while the other sells watches
:D

Reports have emerged that Barca fans sneaked into Old Trafford last night and unfurled a '19 times' banner, in reference to the amount of time Man United touched the ball in the Champions League final.

i love make up ***.......
theres something about looking really pretty whilst banging my chick that makes me feel special

My girlfriend says she leaving me because of my obsession with the The Temptations.

....or is it Just My Imagination?

Man who run in front of car get tired.
Man who run behind car get exhausted.
Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Class xD

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Rape is such an ugly word....
that's why I prefer to call it a "struggle cuddle"

REMOVING HER CLOTHES:
With her consent............ 12 Calories
Without her consent........ 187 Calories

Hahah XD

I went out and bought FIFA the other day.

It's great being the president of Qatar.

"I read in the newspaper smoking can damage my health, I stop smoking.
I read in the newspaper consuming drugs can damage my health, I stop consuming drugs.
I read in the newspaper *** can damage my health, I stop reading newspaper!"

They say you are what you eat. I therefore conclude that David Cameron loves going down on his wife.

I think my Girlfriend has gone mental.. I asked her what she was reading the other day and she just ignored me and said "Hello Magazine".
---------
It's all ***** and giggles until someone giggles and *****.
---------
Emile Heskey is rumoured to be signing for Leicester City for £500,000.. £1,000,000 more than he's worth.

XD

How do you tell the difference between boys and girls?
Take their genes down.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A piece of bacon and a sausage are in a frying pan being cooked. The sausage says, 'it's hot in here isn't it!' and the bacon replys, 'wow! a talking sausage!'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man rushes into his house and yells at his wife 'Brenda, pack ya things. I've just won the lottery,'
Brenda replies, 'shall I pack for warm weather or cold?'
'I don't care,' says the man, 'just as long as you're out of the house by noon,'

FIFA is a corrupt establishment. For international football to survive this whole ordeal, I think Pro Evolution should be put in charge