The Joke Thread

[video=youtube;u_HD2MMNv_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_HD2MMNv_c&feature=youtu.be&a[/video]

made me lol!

my friend saying Steve McClaren was in the top ten best managers in the world :')

Harry Redknapp should definitely be the New England manager. If anyone can lead the Patriots to the Super Bowl its him

[h=6]Wat do u call a person who carries 10 mugs but no cups???.............. Robin van persie :)[/h]

After watching the Arsenal match last night, it would appear all that work to get that far was four nothing........

What do Arsenal and Heather Mills have in common?

The second legs just for show ;)

Don't click the spoiler, unless you can handle it... :L

What’s Al Qaida’s favorite football team?

The New York Jets.

Breaking News:

Tom Daley to partner Ashley Young in the Olympics!

The secret to Maloney's marvelous goal, a baloney sandwich for breakfast :p

Wigan activated the 343 Guilty Spark to beat United XD (Halo reference)

My Uncle was a **** ventriloquist , all he did was stick his fingers up my **** and tell me not to say anything.

One day, Hanson and the Spice Girls were all on an airplane, and they get into a discussion. Baby Spice stated "You know, I could toss a thousand dollars out the window of this plane and make one person very happy." Then, the oldest Hanson brother said, "Well, I could toss ten one hundred dollar bills out the plane and make ten people happy." Then Sporty Spice said, "Well, I could toss one hundred, ten dollar bills out, and make one hundred people happy!" Then the middle Hanson brother very proudly said, "Well, I could toss one thousand, one dollar bills out the window and make one thousand people happy!" Sick of the discussion, another passenger said, "Well, I have a better idea, I could toss all of you out the window and make the entire world happy!" Dental implants Phoenix Orthognathic surgeon

Rangers FC 2013 Line up - Naismith, Naifuture, Naiclass, Naimoney, Naistadium, Naihope, Naitrophies, Naiprospects, Naifans, Naimanager, Naiplayers.

What is a red neck virgin??

A 7 year old girl who can run faster then her brothers

Is Kenny Dalglish playing Football Manager , where you click through the meaningless games just to get to to your Cup Final?

West Brom are now on the lookout for a new manager. The club say they will wait until the start of next season to make an appointment, by which time they expect their first choice to be available.

I bought a Manchester City Football Manager game. It has really cool features like skip season and buy league now.

I want next FM to have two editions:

- Football Manager 2013, the real player edition: it is the Football Manager as we know with some improvements of different relevance, graphics, GUI, match engine, tec.

- Football Manager 2013, unscripted: For those who beliece in scripted games just when they lose, supergoalies, cheating and UFO abductions of their best strikers before a one on one chance. When you run it shows a text: "Your team wins every competition in every of the seasons from the first, yes, you get it to be the first team to win Champions League without playing it and qualify for the next, every hot girl wants to be with you at night, WE ALL BOW TO YOU; OH MANAGERIAL GENIUS, we are your servants and we make statues with your likeness. YOU ARE AWESOME, you can print this and show it to your friends so they can also wish to spend the night with you in bed".

How do you organize a Space Party?
You Planet

I'll get my coat....

I want next FM to have two editions:

- Football Manager 2013, the real player edition: it is the Football Manager as we know with some improvements of different relevance, graphics, GUI, match engine, tec.

- Football Manager 2013, unscripted: For those who beliece in scripted games just when they lose, supergoalies, cheating and UFO abductions of their best strikers before a one on one chance. When you run it shows a text: "Your team wins every competition in every of the seasons from the first, yes, you get it to be the first team to win Champions League without playing it and qualify for the next, every hot girl wants to be with you at night, WE ALL BOW TO YOU; OH MANAGERIAL GENIUS, we are your servants and we make statues with your likeness. YOU ARE AWESOME, you can print this and show it to your friends so they can also wish to spend the night with you in bed".

Okay, seems like youve put a lot of thought into that.