The Joke Thread

My wife said she wanted to talk to me about my obsession with Football Manager.

However, I did not want to attend the meeting, so I sent my assistant instead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wish me luck guys I've got a trial soon at Man United to see if I'm good enough for Alex Ferguson.

It's the biggest day in any young referee's career

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's bald, he's red, he sleeps in Fergies bed. Howard Webb, Howard Webb!

Ohhh to be pwned by a Smart Asre ;)

b6c71d8e139012aebeb45369fbcc239f.jpg

David Beckham has turned down a move to PSG.
He's quoted as saying he did this because "German is a hard language to learn and I want to finish trying to learn American"

Ever noticed during international football matches, the score shows three letters to show which country is playing which, such as 'ENG 3-0 FRA' - I wonder if that's why I've never seen NIGeria play GERmany?...

I'm afro caribbean who can laugh at myself! *I see we're swamped with the political correctness gone mad brigade* Priceless!

Three Celtic fans walk into a bar... A priest, a poof and a pedo... And that was just the first one.

Last edited:
Ever noticed during international football matches, the score shows three letters to show which country is playing which, such as 'ENG 3-0 FRA' - I wonder if that's why I've never seen NIGeria play GERmany?...

It would say NGA - GER...

Don't let your affection give you an infection. Put some protection on that erection

Not Nigeria, but close enough;

nigeria-germany.png

‎"Wow, exactly as I left it!"- Thierry Henry on seeing Arsenal's trophy cabinet.

BREAKING NEWS.

Elton John is wanting to buy Aston Villa, he's heard a rumour that the strikers are Bent and Keane.

S.O.P.A. huh? well......S.O.P.A= Some Old Pedophiles Acting GAY AS ****!

from a youtube comment.

I saw a sign that made me **** myself.. It said "bathroom closed"