Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
best update ever, I am really enjoying this, don't sell Fernando no matter what!

Nice mate im following. How much was Sanchez tho cus they asking 22 mil from me?

only 12 mil mate and hes agents a god with 1 fee and 19 patience!! love this player.

Monfils, cheers,reallyenjoying playing as the King and its great to have some cool followers :) update later on

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:39 PM ----------

Does everyone think the layout is alright and stuff?? anyway to improve? and anymore followers?

i use one ive been developing for some time as i huge Liverpool fan i use them loads and try to combine the catalan style that i admire so much with the typical liverpool back to front.

Fluid
Attacking
Shorter
More expresive
More Roaming

Target Man: Torres (to feet)
Playmaker: Gerrard

Nice I think I could see a big win streak thats why I asked. I like the story aswell I will look back now and then.

If the West Ham game was tough to swallow what came next was going to be a true test of character i had players falling down with injuries all over the place. My back four was decimated and when facing Man Utd next i knew what a horror situation that day could be.

My back four for the Utd game:

Gerrard G.Johnson Poulson Koncheskey

This was a horendous situation and i knew it would require everything from the lads.

Liverpool 1-1 Man Utd

Babel (41) Berbatov (85) Auerlio red card (35)

Dimitar-Berbatov1.jpg
Liverpools-Ryan-Babel-001.jpg

It was a suckerpunch to concede a last minute goal to the enemy, to take the lead just before half time after going down to ten and once again with no Fernando due to an injury that has yet to be assesed this can only be seen as a positive performence.

A trip to Istanbul followed the United game and the matches were starting to add up, the lads were tired and it was showing, moaning was begging to fester in the squad and we needed good results to put this to bed.

Fenerbahce%20stadium.jpg

Fenerbache 3-3 Liverpool
Niang (15) Daniz (53) Alex (Pen 73) Wilson (44) Sanchez (51,75)

9v45r8cnqgxf.jpg

I wasnt overly impressed with the boys but i rested quite a few and lacking the talisman that is Torres really buts the game into prespective. To me the Europa League is nothing more than a confidence builder.

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

fa_cup_logo.jpg

Liverpool 2-1 Arsenal
N'Gog (52) Sanchez (90+4) Chamakh (74)

david-ngog-liverpool-2010.jpg

The Cup run is really running well. N'Gog has been brilliant everytime Torres has picked up a knock, im thrilled and with getting Nottingham Forest in the semi-final there really is a chance to get this club to the new Wembley for the first time. Once again putting myself up there with Shanks and Bob Paisley.

Has Fernando Torres Played His Last Game For Liverpool?
Fernando Torres has picked up a calf strain that could put him out for up to four months. With relationships strained at Melwood with Torres, could the Quater final with Arsenal have been Torres' last game for Liverpool?

Fernando-Torres-007.jpg

Sell him, Im playing a game with Liverpool at the moment and hes scored 15 in 14matches but gets injuried alot....

don't sell him unless you can get 40-50 for him, then you can bring in a world class striker like dzeko or aguero.
anyway, love the idea and the story, maybe work a bit on the match-day layout cos it's a little dull but I love the story, keep it up!!!

Yeh I love fernando but he's always injured and showing no form. Augero would be my pick as a replacement tho. Yeh I thought it was a bit quick and dull but I don't know what to so to improve it and suggestions?

just read story so far and really enjoying it. I would only sell Torres if you really needed the money

Sell Torres and try and bring in some young quality. There have been rumours IRL that Liverpool are to bid for Lukaku maybe you can get him.

Daglish vs Boas!
andre-villas-boas.jpg

It is being reported today that kenny Dalglish has a job on his hands if he is to keep the job at Liverpool beyond this summer. Nearly all the british newspapers have been rife with rumours of a secret meeting between Liverpool FC chairman Tom Werner and current FC Porto manager Andre-Villes Boas.
Many Liverpool fans are thought to be 'disgusted' by the news as they finally felt the right man had taken the helm at the club.

98331877.jpg

Dalglish clearly not pleased by the news ^

I was so ****** off when i woke up to this, i knew that my role was to take us from a precarious position up the table towards the european places and not beyond that as far as the board were concerned. But i felt i should have been notified about these 'meetings' i recieved a text from Carra that simply said.
'Bullshit, you're going nowhere.'

images

Liverpool 2(5) - ( 6) 3 Fenerbache
Babel (50) Kuyt (78) Poulsen red card (38) Dia (3) Niang (71) Deniz (90+1)

article-0-0ADA419E000005DC-511_306x423.jpg

This was a poor, poor night we couldnt pass or move, i bollocked Christian in the dressing room. So did Stevie, there we were dumped out at hme by a seconed rate Turkish team. This was one of the worst feelings ive had in my career. I'm so eager to get this right, and i knew the Pressure of the Boas situation was playing on my mind all through the match.

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Tempers Boil Over At Anfield As Daglish Claims 'Let Me Do My Job'

Actions over the last couple of days have been said to have been explosive in the Liverpool boardroom. The firery argument was said to be between Dalglish and NESV owner John W Henry. The argument was said to be over staff that Dalglish wanted to bring into the club. Dalglish wanted Liverpool to be re-unite the current squad with its former glory days. Along with Sammy Lee (a long time assistant manager at the club) Daglish wanted to bring in; Phil Thompson, John Barnes, Jamie Redknapp, John Aldrige and Graeme Souness in some capacity and Daglish has claimed that the 'new hope' owners were restricting the club. a source close to Dalglish states 'Kenny even offered to give the new coaching staff just 6th month contracts to run along with Kenny's own.'
One shining light for Dalglish was that NESV did approve the signing of Jamie Redknapp to return to the club.
Jamie-Redknapp_1074784.jpg

Redknapp, 'Back where I belong'

After the conflict in the boardroom and the goings on at the club being played out in the public domain. i was happy for an away trip to Sunderland for some time with the lads and just a get away from the pressures within Merseyside.

My side was becoming more and more depleated but still held a little balance:
First XI vs Sunderland:
Reina
G.Johnson Skrtel Agger D.Wilson
Poulsen
Lucas Gerrard
Kuyt A.Sanchez
N'Gog

Sunderland 1-1 Liverpool
Riveros (pen 57) Maxi (90+2)

maxirodriguezceleb_275x155.jpg

A list minute goal from maxi and another late goal is to me no coincidence. The boardroom antics are hurting the club and i think one final meeting to talk it through and just let the NESV guys know it's hurting the club.
The performence was not too poor, the lads battled but we really need to just improve technically and that may mean new players.

Some nice results and a fab story.
Hard luck over the Europa League exit, I guess you were hoping to win it?

Anyway keep it up and I will definately be following.

yeh i was :/ fixture congestion has really took it out of a small squad that lacks quality

i answered below.... Holidayes the date to the date Woy was sacked then fmrte the wins draws losses and points

This is great. Could you check mine out please as i have some a 'Pool story ?

Result against Fener... Kenny I don't know what to say about it...

Just kidding, keep up the great work!