Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
image-50-for-gallery-liverpool-fc-vs-ac-milan-champions-league-final-2005-100261172.jpg

There were fantastic celebrations in the city, all i heard all day was 'Dalglish!' it truly brought a tear to the eye, and reaffirmed the pasion i have with the club.

But my attention switched from the cup final to the league, looking to get the side into the top 7. We had no qualified for europe next year. But we wanted to finish above our neighbours, to do that we needed two wins i believed, starting with a difficult game at home to Tottenham.

training was good, Stevie Clarke said he didnt believe there would be a cup hangover, but we both sat down with Sammy and Jamie and decided the side for the weekend, looking to bring in fresh faces.

article-1345712-0CB509D9000005DC-326_634x345.jpg

Liverpool 2-0 Tottenham
Sanchez (14) Maxi (45+2)

I was thrilled with the performance, we slaughtered them from start to finish, was a complete display, the side now deffinetly has a swagger and an air of confidence. if we can win our last match at Aston Villa, then we will have finished perfecly and set us up brilliantly for next year.

article-1288021252147-0BC05CFB000005DC-487843_636x300.jpg

Nice story ;). Following it.

Heh you're doing lots better then Liverpool irl :D.

Before the last game of the season, we headed down to Birmingham two days before. I didnt want to travel that day because i wanted to create a team unity and thank the lads for their efforts this second half of the year. The lads had earned their own reward with an FA Cup winners meddle, but we needed to finish 7th and show people that next year we can really push on.

Aston Villa 1-0 Liverpool
Ashley Young (75) Agonlahor red card (88)

young.jpg

I wasnt too impressed by the performance, but did deserve a point. But this dissapointment was overshadowed as news filtered through off Everton's defeat and that was enough to please me. I now had a very credible case to put to the board to take me on full time, the football had now finished and i was preparing for shodown talks.

Final League Table:
leaguetable3h.png
West Brom - 27 points
Clearly there are a lot of improvments that can be made, player and performance wise. But i had to make sure i'd be the man to remain here and take the club forward in the future, i was penciled in for a meeting with John W Henry and the rest of the board on wednesday, i was excited and fearful but i knew i had a very strong case.

Last edited:
**** well done....Can you make me a game where the table as it is now please?

How you do that so quick?

i think the full time job is definitely deserved. and if its only 6 months, best 6 month story ive ever read.

Cheers mate :) yeh we'll see what comes from the meetings, I'll try and get another update in before 6

the best liverpool stroy around maybe even the stroy in fm 11 right now hopefully king ken keep the job gd luck

fantastic story one of teh best i have ever read u deserve the full time job mate congrats (if possible please continue)

Well done on getting to europe qualification :) Good luck for next season if you're still there.

Brilliant story, imo the best one on here. Usually just flick through the stories but actually read every update of your story. KUTGW! :D

Cheers for all the great comments guys, I won't be able to get another update in tonight, off on a big night I'll post more updates tomorrow Inc the kings future