Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
guys its his story im not being moody but just let him do his story !

and mate can you give me a link for the real fixtures ? and a link to the the editor i would like to do a career like this but with man city

thanks

I am actually enjoying this which is surprising because i am an everton supporter

cheers mate good to hear from a blue nose :) about to do a really big update

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

The side had been playing really poor recently, and the enormity of the job was beginning to get to me and the strain was beginning to show. I was desperate to get things right, and i was hoping a strong performance away at the Hawethorns could start a push up the table.

West Brom 1-2 Liverpool
Gerrard OG (5) Kuyt (58) Carragher (86)

5C9197E6-C8FF-1E1F-0D4FECC41A155FD6.jpg

It was a really poor performance from the lads, i was dissapointed, so many missed passes showed me just how poor this squad was and after my initial appointment and honeymoon period it was beginning to wear off. I was however glad to get the three points and ready to begin pushing up the league.

The next week i was determined to work so hard on the defence. We were away at Eastlands, and i knew that we needed to work all week on the shape and effort of the defence. I let Sammy, and Jamie work all week on the shape of the defence and midfield and i just let the forwards work on putting the ball in the back of the net, old school striking training was all the lads needed just remembering how to put the ball in the back of the net and build confidence.
I feared Carlos Tevez with our leaky defence.

Man City 1-0 Liverpool
Tevez (32)

carlos-tevez-celebrates-manchester-city-v-ars_2392510.jpeg

It was as i feared, and i was so angry. I was so annoyed we had prepared all week to stop him, yet he managed to get through the defence and score. I was ****** off and the lads new it.
I went home that night i my son could see just how upset i was. 'i will get it right son, if its the last thing i'll do. I will do all i can, i'll work 24/7. i will get it right soon if its the last thing i do. i will return this club to its former glory and to the state i left it in.'

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

sorry for the small update guys i wrote a really long one and lost it, was so ****** off :L will do another one within the hour

haha was wondering if that was how you classed a ' really big update'.

Great story mate keep it up

I had been angry all week after the game at eastlands, Sammy, Jamie and Steve had been doing their best to get me up, but i was inconsolible i had been up all night working on tactics transfer tagets and general formations. I kept mulling over everything in my mind i just needed to get this job right. I snapped at Sotiris mid training session when he was nutmegged by David N'gog. 'What the Fuc$£ng **** are you playing at lad.' I had flipped and i didnt feel good about it but the pressure from within me and from the outsife world was really starting to get to me.

I was cheered by the next game a trip to The New Wembley for the first time in the clubs history. I knew it was only an FA Cup semi final but to me it was a small personal milestone. I was excited to walk the boys out. i was bracing myself however for an upset we were lacking fire power and although Nottingham Forest were only in the championship they were still to be feared.
fa-cup-logo3.jpg

wembley-stadium-11.jpg

Nottingham Forest 0-2 Liverpool
N'gog (15) Carragher (71)

reinaPA_450x348.jpg

I was so pleased by the guys response to last week and how i had been with them, N'gog confidence will be sky high now and i genuinly believe that we will lift the cup at the end of next month despite Chelsea standing in the way.

I invited Jamie and Harry Redknapp up to my house for the week and we shared a few glasses of whiskey as we talked over the season. Me and Jamie discussed transfer targets over a few glasses. We both agreed on one player who we really thought would be a good addition to the club Charlie Adam.

harryredknapp415.jpg

The games were now becoming relentless, we faced arsenal at the emrites and the guys were really really tired.

Arsenal 3-0 Liverpool
Chamakh (50) Van Persie (57) Bendtner (86)

article-0-02F05226000005DC-848_306x423.jpg

I was pleased with the lads, they performed well just got tired and it deffinetly wasnt a 3-0 game, we will come back from this i know we will. petulance from Babel was one of the major dissapointments of the day, but told him what i thought about it in the confounds of the changing rooms.

Last edited:
ouch some good beating you took against Arsenal... Tevez is a beast in game, hope he'll become unhappy and then it's up to you to react :D keep this story going!

Babel: Dalglish Doesnt Know What He's Doing The Sooner He Leaves The Better!

Ryan Babel has released an unbelievable scathing attack on manager and Anfield legend Kenny Dalglish, Babel stated that his old fashioned training methods were not suitable for the 'current premiership' as well as saying the man is to emotionally involved and has regulalry lost his cool with the players. 'The longer he stays the quicker i leave' Babel declared.

babel-to-leave-liverpool.jpg

It is thought Dalglish will be very hurt by these comments as an insider has said 'Kenny felt he had the full backing of board, fans, coaching staff and most importantly players.'

Last edited:
Lovin this story mate, def get Charlie Adam i bought him as back up but now hes startin n keepin players on the bench lol. I bought alot of cheap players Santa Cruz, Roger Johnson, Ridgewell, Anthony Annan, Smithies and turned out great bargains.

Last edited:
The side was only functioning at the moment. we were dominant with possesion, and created many chances, but we had an in ability to finish them off. This was hurting our confidence mid match and that is what i believe is feeding our defensive frailties.

Liverpool 2-1 Birmingham
N'Gog (17) Skrtel (67) Larsson (45)

1342514_full-lnd.jpg

Once again a win that only just came, with another goal from a defender, but the three points bring confidence and if im too leave the club in the summer id rather leave them having finished 6 or 7th with no convincing wins than blow some teams away and finish in the bottom half of the table.

Liverpool Owners Back Dalglish In Babel Argument, As Dalglish 'Begs' For Job Full Time

06.jpg

Liverpool owner John W Henry the head of NESV has today come out in defence of intrim manager Kenny Dalglish in his row with Ryan Babel. Babel had critiscised the new bosses training methods and managment style, before stating, 'the quicker he leaves, the better.'
John W Henry said in a statement on the board website, 'Ryan's attitude is a disgrace to both the club, ourselves, Liverpool's greatest ever player and the fans.' 'I've had strong words with him, he knows what hes done and we dont expect him to stay around to long into the summer.'

Dalglish echoed this view in his press conference this afternoon after he 'begged' the owners for the job full time. 'I want it so bad, because i know if i let some players go and bring some players in i can turn this club around.

439x.jpg

This next match we played was another what i'd call a home banker vs Newcastle

Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle
Gerrard (21, pen 81) Ben Arfa (pen 14)

n_liverpool_fc_steven_gerrard-1167553.jpg

A last minute penalty from Stevie G the true king of the kop these days led us to another, uninspiring win but once again a win none the less. we now moved into 8th 2 points of Everton, and with 3 games of the league season left i set it to the lads to hunt them down

Last edited:
could you just post your league table? wanna see how it's going! great update, can't wait for more

Just joined the site and yours is the first story I have read and really really enjoyed. Very good.

could you just post your league table? wanna see how it's going! great update, can't wait for more

Sorry mate I've played to the end of the season and writing up afterwards :/

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Cheers for the support guys, I'll get through a lot today . And yes stevie g is just the most beautiful man of all time! Haha, and has given the world the greatest celebration of all time IMO

Just read through this story and I love it! Good luck in the FA Cup final :)

The following week a sensed a change at Melwood, there was just a natural intensity. The players began to walk around with a bit of a swagger, with the sort of confidence that had been missing since i first stepped into the job. It evoked confidence from me, but when i looked at the squad availible for the weekend, and the squad began to look thin and depleated, something you dont want with a tricky game away at Fulham. I wasnt overly comfertable with a midfield trio of Meireles, Poulsen and Lucas, it lacked pace, but i was hoping this could be made up for by controlling the football and the match.

Fulham 2-0 Liverpool
Murphy (pen 17) Zamora (59)

Danny-Murphy-celebrates-for-Fulham_2039384.jpg

It was the lowest ive felt since returning to manage the club. We'd worked hard, but we just wernt good enough. When you leave a side as champions of England, 3 points of top spot. When you return you'd think that the side would still be extremley strong. But it wasnt, its no way near a title winning side, its top 6 at best.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

fa-cup-final-travel-2011.jpg

It was the biggest moment since my return. A chance to right another chapter in my own personal history with the club. I wanted this job full time, and if i could defeat the Premier League champions, with a mid-table side my status and chance of regaining the job at the end of the year would be extremley high.

In the build up to the week there were all sorts of slants from Chelsea. not from Ancelotti or any true stars, but from people within the club and players who were struggling to make the bench but were shouting their mouths off. It didnt phase us, we know what we had to do. We'd trained well all week everyone wanted a starting place on Saturday.

wembley-stadium1.jpg

It was a special occasion in the sense it was the first FA Cup final at Wembley held in the evening. We pulled up to the stadium early, a good hour and a half before Chelsea i wanted the players to build the atmosphere up in their head, enjoy the day but not get overawed.

picture_11.png

Liverpool 1-0 Chelsea
Carragher (pen 90+4)

It was simply the most dramatic game i have ever witnessed at Wembley. The teams appeared evenly matched and it was a cautious affir. the match ebed and flowed with no real spell of dominance from anyone. The lads worked so hard ecspecially captain fantastic Stevie G. He was phenominal he worked so hard, in the 90th minute he was struck down with cramp. I moved him to right back to rest for a few minutes before extra time, then in the last minute of stoppage time. Dirk Kuyt was chopped down and Howard Webb pointed to the spot.

Howard-Webb-FA-Cup-final--001.jpg

The sheer joy that came over me was unreal, this was our chance, i looked to Stevie fully anticpaiting him to step up and slide it in. But he was once again down with cramp.

3434794.jpg

I turned to Jamie 'Stevies down, whove we got.' 'Ask the lads.'
They came in for drinks and i asked one of them to step up and be counted they all appeared a little timid, but then Jamie through his hand up, for a split second i thought 'Fu*$£g ****.' 'Not J' But then i realized this club was everything to him if anyone could step up and knock the back off the ball and put the feeling of the club in one spot kick it was Jamie.

Up he stepped and smashed it home, the crowd went wild.

_44954014_jc_getty220.jpg

We had one the Cup! and i left it to Stevie to lift the cup, i had never been more proud of these boys and i began to feel confident for the first time that i could deffinetly get it right.

2558174961a5971846268l.jpg