Will Kenny Be Kept On By The 'Pool At The End Of His 6th Month Contract

• Yes

Votes: 98 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
I hope you can find the save
it's one of the best stories i have read

For what it's worth mate this will go down as one of the greats. I really do hope you find it as I have thouroughly enjoyed it.

The King is Dead! Long Live King Kenny...

So is King Kenny dead now....?

Well after, hours and hours and days of searching the internet trying to find a solution, i literally have no answer the game was there one day, was saved about 15 games into the season and now its gone :( im literally Devastated! i was loving this and had amazing support, just looking at the best story ever thread and i had around 16 votes? even one meant a lot as id put a lot of time into this, and im very very ****** off that i cant find the save. My mates coming up on monday from Uni and who knows what the techinical wizz will be able to find, but as for now yes it looks as if King Kenny has fallen on his sword, hes had a good innings, and im sure I myself will return to the story forums very soon indeed, just in pure mourning atm.

Thanks to everyone for the sensational suppory. 95 votes on the poll here suggests there was a strong following and i cant apologize enough for my wank computer.
cheers guys and i hope you will all be hearing from me soon.

Note to mods: please leave this open into next week as if the saves found i will probally cream my pants, then continue the story.

kenny_dalglish_1653543c.jpg

kenny_1653510c.jpg

:':)':)':)'(​

Long live King ollieconnolly! Thanks for the fantastic story!

:( :( :( :( mate i hpope your mate can be a legend and find it .. and if not ill be looking forward to the next story eagerly !

Gutted this is over mate, brilliant story, look forward with anticipation for the next one!