View attachment 149140
01/08/2023
View attachment 149139
Pre-season review and transfer updates

View attachment 149137
View attachment 149138
Some great results in our pre-season but some less impressive ones too like the loss to Montpellier. Our France tour went very well and it gave us the opportunity to have some fun and go around France which was good. Jovan really stepped up his game by scoring 9 goals in 6 games and that's very promising for the start of the season during which he'll hopefully do just as well. Julian Draxler was the second of our new signings to score for the club and I can already tell he's going to be crucial in the league and the Europa League this season. Anyway, let's meet some of our new signings and believe me, there are many:

View attachment 149136
So, we might be in a 51 million pound deficit so far but with all the departures at the club this transfer window, we needed to sign a lot of players. Markovic wanted to leave for a bigger club and PSG came around with a good offer so I just said why not, we've still got Gray and Redmond in his position. Ponce just wasn't good enough here so I wish him the best under Zidane again but I never really wanted him as a part of my plans. Provoste also wanted to leave but again, Clyne and Hernandez are already there to make up for that position. Matip and Schär were probably the most controversial departures at the club but we've brought in some quality replacements for the long-term so the fans shouldn't worry too much. The rest of the players who left just weren't going to get a chance at the club and I felt bad keeping them here and preventing them from growing into bigger and better players so they're gone. Anyway, let's meet some of the new boys shall we?

View attachment 149135
Coming in on loan but with a future fee of 45 million pounds. Believe me, it's a very bold move to pay that amount for a 17-year old who hasn't even played in the first team yet but my scouts saw him play with the Germany U-19s and he's apparently incredible. We'll see how he does with us and hopefully, he gives me a reason to pay that amount at the end of the season.

View attachment 149134
A really, REALLY good signing for us. World Cup winner and just overall a great player to have in the team. He's got great long shots, a fantastic first touch, is amazing at dribbling and has amazing vision too which will really come in handy. I'm really happy we were able to ****** him up on a free after his contract with Wolfsburg expired and now I just hope that he'll have a long and successful career with us.

View attachment 149133
Gone straight out on loan, he's a very promising attacking player who will definitely be a key player for us in the future. Again, the scouts went to Argentina and saw him play for San Lorenzo's reserve team and said he was amazing and believe me, I saw some clips they took of him and he really is a great talent provided we develop him properly.

View attachment 149132
Seven and a half million pounds sounds like a lot for an 18 year old, but he was one of the best players at the FIFA World Cup U-20 and looking at the way he's been playing for Santos, we've pretty much secured the next Coutinho. He's again a very technical player who's also very fast and can score quite a few goals and I had heard that a lot of big clubs in Europe wanted to sign him but he decided to join us which I was delighted about. He already looks like a very decent player and provided he plays first team football this season, he'll become even better.

View attachment 149131
This transfer's a bit different to the other ones. He's been a key player for Santos as well but is a bit older and when I saw him and knew that Schär and Matip were on the go, I just had to get him. He looks like an absolutely incredible defender and can still grow exponentially which should be really great to see. Basically, we're bringing in a promising, already experienced centre-back.

View attachment 149130
Now back to the young transfers. Those are getting a bit more expensive too but with such a big amount of foreign arrivals, I jumped on the opportunity of signing a great English young talent. Another striker but in the future we'll need them because who knows if François will want to leave or not. Again, he seems like a great player if he develops properly and I'm really excited to see how he turns out because 10 million is quite a lot of money.

View attachment 149127
Ex-Real Madrid, you can't really go wrong with that. And yes I know, I know, it's another foreign player but as of right now England is not at its best in terms of youngsters and besides, we've already got some amazing English youngsters of our own. Now with Fabian, I'm actually planning on playing him alongside either Francçois or Cenic this season because he could be a really good striker for us, his stats suggest so. I'm excited to see what he can do in the Community Shield if he plays then but he could be a revelation for us and a real bargain too!

View attachment 149123
Just had to happen sometime didn't it? An Italian in Liverpool! The backroom staff is alredy mostly Italian after I brought in some new people to suit my playing style and the club overall but I think this transfer could be a great one. Admitedly, 11 million for a 16-year old is pretty ridiculous but you just wait and see, he'll become a really fantastic player here and prove everyone wrong. I know it because I've seen him play with my own eyes.

View attachment 149122
Now, I know I brought in Siddall in January to have one first-team goalkeeper who could actually make saves but this young lad is Liverpool's future. He's played his entire career for Saint-Étienne so far and has already gotten a couple of French call-ups and believe me, I've seen him in action in France and he's absolutely incredible. He's definitely a better keeper than Siddall and can still grow a lot based on what I've observed of him so far so I can't wait to see how he develops for Liverpool but ladies and gentlemen here's your new guardian angel, the man who will hopefully stop every shot from going on, Maisonnial.

View attachment 149121
Now he really is THE one defender who will rule the Liverpool defence this season. Funnily enough, it's one of my old youngsters who I kept sending out on loan to Leicester when I was at Roma and we meet again. We paid a lot for him but for some weird reason he was on the transfer list and boy what a mistake did Heckling make by selling him. I've seen the best of Alfonso so far and he can become so much better than he already is. At 24 years old, he's quite a few years away from his prime and I definitely see the next Chiellini in him somewhere so I'm really glad he signed for us.

View attachment 149120
And there he is, the man himself, the biggest transfer of our transfer window. He joined Inter on a free back when I was the manager there and I was so happy to have signed him and look at how much he's developed already! I'm even happier that he's here in Liverpool now because he's capable of absolutely amazing things in his career and I'm so glad he chose Liverpool to do that. At 23 years old, I still don't know why he hasn't gotten a Spain call-up but it'll come in time. What a player he is I mean look at his stats! Incredible. I can't wait to see him play against Manchester United in just 5 days.

Thankfully, we only got one injury during the pre-season and it was for François. We'll miss him in those 3 weeks for sure but it's now been about a week since his injury, we'll only miss him for 2 weeks. To be honest, we've got some quality new players to start the game ahead of him so it should be fine and the Community Shield isn't THAT important anyway. I still want to win it, but we should be fine. Last time we faced Manchester United we got destroyed 3-0 and I have no intention of allowing that to happen now.

Without further ado, let's get this season started and win a couple of trophies shall we? I'm so excited for all the new players and for the fans and for the amazing atmosphere at Anfield and the Europa League! It's going to be a great year for Liverpool, and this time I mean it unlike all the Liverpool fans who constantly say it's their year.

View attachment 149117
06/08/2023
View attachment 149115
LIVERPOOL WIN THE 2023 COMMUNITY SHIELD!

View attachment 149114
View attachment 149113View attachment 149112Player ratings View attachment 1054619

View attachment 149085
Liverpool have won their first Community Shield in 17 years as they beat their rivals Manchester United, thanks to a debut goal from the wonderkid Iván who came in for just over 40 million pounds this summer, and lifted the trophy today at Wembley. This is a great start to the season for Liverpool who will face Swansea in the opening game of the Premier League season where they finished 8th last season after an amazing comeback from bottom of the league in January 2023. There were a few questions asked when Totti decided to let the defensive partnership of Matip and Schär leave the club earlier in the summer but Kanu and Pomi seem to be absolutely amazing replacements for them as they both had a great game today. Maisonnial also had a pretty decent game in goal but nothing special came from him as of yet.

What a win!!! If there was one team I wanted to face really badly since last season, it was Manchester United. They crushed us last time we played them and today we got revenge and even stole the trophy from them. An amazing performance from the older players but also the debutants which is really promising for the future as well. Now, we just need to hope that despite all the celebrations now the players know that the hard work starts in 8 days with the start of the Premier League season. It's going to be tough, but with the squad we have now I'm VERY confident that we'll do really well. 8th place last year was not good enough for a club like Liverpool and I'm eager to get them back to 2nd place or even 3rd place; it would be quite the achievement considering last time Liverpool came in the top 3, it was in 2013/2014, exactly 10 years ago this season. Let's make the fans and the club proud now! Come on you Reds!

Some good young signings there, and an excellent pickup in Draxler on a free! Good win against United as well, hopefully that sets the tone for a successful season!

Great story mate, you just choose 3 of the teams that I like more, you only leak Villareal and Boca.

What icon pack are you using? looks great

Some good young signings there, and an excellent pickup in Draxler on a free! Good win against United as well, hopefully that sets the tone for a successful season!
I was definitely really happy with that win, especially considering the 3-0 loss to them last season... The signings do look very promising, I just hope I manage to give them enough game time ahead of some of our key players :p

Great story mate, you just choose 3 of the teams that I like more, you only leak Villareal and Boca.

What icon pack are you using? looks great
Thanks mate, who knows maybe I'll end up managing one of those teams in the future ;) The logoback is called the footbe logopack, you can find it on fmscout.com :)

Apologies for the lack of updates in the past few days, I've been away on holiday but will be back in 2 days and will release an update then! :)

View attachment 147475
01/10/2023
View attachment 147474
MEGA UPDATE to make up for the lack of them in the past week or so: from August to end of January 2024

View attachment 147473
View attachment 147472
The expectations were simple enough. To qualify for the Champions League, get to the FA Cup final and qualify from the group stages of the Europa League. With a new look Liverpool side this season, you can be sure that I'm planning on matching if not exceeding these expectations and get the mighty Reds back to where they should be, at the very top of English football!

August results and news

View attachment 147469View attachment 147468
A great start to the season with an easy 2-0 win over Swansea. Andrada is already showing the fans what he's capable of and we can now get on with our next league game, which is a big one against Arsenal!

View attachment 147467
I won't lie, we were lucky to win this game but you know what, I won't complain about Fabian scoring twice and Iván scoring his first goal too. Great win against Arsenal ahead of yet another big game now against an opponent we've faced already: Manchester United.

View attachment 147466
Again, not very convincing performance from us but an amazing result considering Manchester United are the current Premier League champions.

View attachment 147465
Last season's surprise package in the Capital One Cup. Hmmm. It'll be an interesting game for sure but hopefully we can go through despite the board not really caring about this competition.

View attachment 147464
We were the biggest spenders by far and we've made some very good deals so at this rate, if we don't get top 3 at the end of the season, I retire from football! 131 million pounds is A LOT of money so I hope that our new signings can continue making such a great impact as we've already seen from the first few league games this season.

View attachment 147463
Considering the board wants us to qualify from the group stages, we needed to really hope for an easy group and let's just say I'm quite happy with what we got. Feyenoord should be the toughest team we'll face although Midtjylland will be an interesting opponent too but still, we can definitely win this group.

September results and news

View attachment 147462

Stoke away is never an easy game and it showed today. Coming back from the international break was a bit harder than I thought but we still got a decent draw with 2 goals from Iván so I'm not too bothered by the fact that we lost 2 points today.

View attachment 147457View attachment 147456
Solid result against a strong West Ham side. We got the better of them in the end, thanks to Cenic who was incredible today but also Iván who just keeps on scoring!

View attachment 147455View attachment 147454
What a way to start our Europa League campaign! I was worried about this game thinking it would be our toughest one of the group but we demolished them! You won't see any better football matches than this one that's for sure! Jordan's injury is a bit of a blow but I think we'll be fine.

View attachment 147453View attachment 147452View attachment 147451
We were unlucky in this game and you know what, maybe the players did get distracted by the fact that it was my 400th game as a manager. We conceded really late on and I think that should teach us to be more careful in future games.

View attachment 147450
Well then, so much for trying to go through to the next round. Thankfully, the board doesn't care about the Capital One Cup but I'm really not happy with our performance. We conceded in the 92nd minute which just really makes me sad to be honest but I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

View attachment 147449
One positive is that we're doing well in the league, still unbeaten after 6 and sitting in 5th place just 3 points off Chelsea at the top of the league. I laughed so hard when I saw Everton down in 19th, it reminded me of when I was in charge at Roma and Lazio got relegated! Anyway, let's keep our form this way and get some more wins and climb up the table shall we?!

October results and news

View attachment 147448
Now THAT, is much better! We might have won 3-0 because they scored an own goal, making the scoreline look a lot less even than the game actually was but it was still a good performance. Demarai was really impressive and everyone involved today played very well.

View attachment 147447
Another solid win for us, this time in the Europa League. A team such as ours should definitely win at home against a side like Midtjylland (no offence to them) so I'm glad we managed to do that and I'm also REALLY glad that Coutinho keeps performing better and better.

View attachment 147446
An easy victory for us and the red card for them towards the end didn't help them either. Now, it might seem like they had more opportunities and shots but honestly, most if not all those shots were taken from really far out so they don't really prove anything.

View attachment 147445
Just like the Arsenal game, I'm not ashamed to say that we didn't deserve to win this game. Football is a cruel game and we won it and Chelsea even got a red card so you know what, I won't complain! But it's true that we most probably shouldn't have won so thank God for Cenic who scored so late on.

View attachment 147444
At this point I'm not even worried about the Europa League anymore, at least the group stages. We've won 3 from 3 and really seem like we're in an incredible position to qualify for the next round, which is what the board wants. Once again, Iván and Cenic have basically been doing everything for us and I'm glad it's still going.

View attachment 147443
Absolutely smashed them! I'm really loving our past few performances lately, we play so well and all the fans are so happy to see us do so well. Already a third into the season and we're really doing well and scoring goals and despite conceding a few, we get the wins. A first league hat-trick for Iván as well which is really satisfying to see!

View attachment 147442
What a start to the league! We're doing really well in the Europa League too so as of right now, everything seems to be going perfectly. The players are happy, the fans are happy and I'm also happy. Being just 2 points ahead of Chelsea is not much but after 10 games, I'll definitely take it! Still unbeaten in the league and we've got the 3rd best defence and best attack of the league so, things are going REALLY well.
November results and news

View attachment 147441

Another good win for us as we continue our amazing run in the league. Demarai did really well to perform despite feeling a lot of pressure from the Leicester fans and in the end, we won the game which is what matters.

View attachment 147440View attachment 147438
Fantastic performance once again and minimum expectations met too! We really wanted to impress in this competition and well, that's mission accomplished! We scored 16 goals in 4 games and conceded 4, which is a fantastic record but now we'll really have to be ready for whoever we face in the First Knockout round.

View attachment 147437
This defeat certainly hurts even more considering the fact that Tottenham are our rivals. Congratulations to them, they played well, but I think we should have gotten at least a draw from this game. Oh well, we weren;t going to stay unbeaten all season were we?

View attachment 147436View attachment 147435
What a fantastic victory! Manchester City are an extremely strong team and I was facing Abdou again after he left Roma for Manchester City back when I was still the manager there. We did really well especially at the Etihad and we're just forgetting about the Tottenham defeat with that, which is great! Iván's injury is a huge blow for us but we have some real quality players who can replace him in the meantime.

View attachment 147434
Wow, 13 goals in 2 games against Feyenoord! Now that's something! Once again we just crushed them and completely deserve the win and deserve to qualify from the group, especially with performances like that. I'm so glad about Julian as well, who's performing SO WELL right now. And to think we got him on a free!

PART 2 OF THE MEGA UPDATE WILL COME OUT SOON

View attachment 147185
31/01/2024
View attachment 147184
MEGA UPDATE part 2: December 2023 and January 2024

View attachment 147183
December results and news:

View attachment 147180

Liverpool is red once again. There are just no questions about that. After this match, no one can say the referee was biased or the weather wasn't good enough or the Everton players were tired or anything like that. Losing 5-0 to your biggest rivals is the most humiliating thing that could happen and they've now conceded 9 goals in 2 games against us, let's just say they've got a lot to do if they want Everton to be blue.

View attachment 147158
Another good performance for us and we continue our great run in the league, sitting in 1st. I'm really happy for the fans because we spent so much money this summer and it really is paying off incredibly well so if we keep working hard, the trophies and the success will come. Demarai proved to be a real hidden gem this season so far and I hope he can keep it up.

View attachment 147157
So our first match in this season's FA Cup as we'll try to retain the trophy will be against a Championship side. Milwall aren't the strongest of teams but I think they could be a surprise package against us if we just assume we'll win so we need to stay focused at all times.

View attachment 147153
Europa League group stages pretty much means wins for Liverpool and our fans as we continued our unbeaten campaign and get an easy away win in Denmark. I really respect and like Midtjylland as a club for what they did in the Europa League a couple of years ago when they played Manchester United but we were just too strong today.

View attachment 147145
At least we got revenge from the Capital One Cup defeat to them now. We couldn't have won by a bigger margin I mean, it was 5-0 at halftime! This club is really on the rise now and I'm so glad that I'm the one taking them this far. Another great win as we stay top of the league.

View attachment 147144
This worries me now. Bilbao have been really, REALLY good in their league so far this season being in 3rd ahead of Real Madrid and Barcelona and we now have to face them in the Europa League. It promises for a really great tie at least and if we get as far as the final, we'll be able to say that we beat one of the best teams in Spain while getting there so this is exciting. I can't wait till the 22nd of February now!

View attachment 147141
It was a tough game against Southampton and with such a good academy, we faced some pretty impressive youngsters so I'm happy we got the draw. As we're the current leaders, you would expect us to do better but we played well enough. Jovan started the game even though he heard about Monaco wanting to sign him in the winter and came to talk to me about it but didn't like what I had to tell him. Nonetheless, I hope he stays because he really is a key player for us.

View attachment 147135
So there we go then, my first Christmas in England and I have to say it feels a bit odd to play just a day before and after Christmas day, it feels like there are no holidays at all! We faced Sheffield and were expected to crush them but had to be satisfied with two goals in 9 minutes to win it. I'm glad that going into our last game of 2023 we're in first and I hope we can keep our good form going next year.

View attachment 147130
A very eventless game and not the greatest way to finish off 2023 but we're in first place and that's all that matters. Let's not do an Arsenal and be top in December/January then mess it up at the end of the season though. We are in first and we need Champions League football, so top 3 or top 2 is the only thing that I'll settle for with this Liverpool side.

January results and news:

View attachment 147128
Wow! The Ballon D'Or goes to Coutinho! Let me just say that I honestly was not expecting that! I know he's been performing so, so well but players like Domenico have been immense too! What a day for Liverpool fans, to think that this little magician came from Inter in 2012 for just 9 million pounds and he's now got close to 400 league appearances with the club and a Ballon D'Or at his house! Looking back on his year now though, he saved the club from humiliation last season and pretty much made my job look so easy at Liverpool and this year has been even better so he completely deserves the award. Congratulations to Eden and Domenico who made it to the top 3 but now, the Ballon D'Or is red for only the second time since Michael Owen in 2001.

View attachment 147123
Well I guess he couldn't win everything, but he'll definitely be happy about second place in that award too! It's been such a good year for Philippe and I can only hope that at 31 years old, he tries even harder next year to retain the trophy!

View attachment 147120
Funny to see how one of my last signings at Roma became so good that he got a spot in the Team of the Year. Coutinho leads the line in that team which is amazing to see and I can now only hope to see even more Liverpool players in this team next year.

View attachment 147117
Can't say I've heard of him before, but he's clearly an amazing talent. 25 goals in 28 games at 20 years old playing for DORTMUND?! Looks like an amazing striker for the future for them.

View attachment 147116
After winning the Ballon D'Or, who else was going to win that award... Neymar? Please, he's not the real deal anymore, Coutinho is!

View attachment 147113
No one was going to compete with Jonathan Bamba after he made the Team of the Year but I'm very proud of Sacha who made it to 3rd place which is pretty decent! He, just like Cenic, has said he wants to leave the club which is a bit worrying but this was in the news and I guess it will make any potential buyers want to bid real high for him. I don't want to lose him though so I'll try to find a really good replacement for him already.

View attachment 147110
We always get lucky against Arsenal, I'm not afraid to say it, and you know what I won't complain either! Redmond was outstanding and we start 2024 perfectly with a win against our rivals. It's also nice to see newspapers now call us title contenders!

View attachment 147109View attachment 147108
We struggled but we got the win. The fans might not be THAT happy about this win but I'm pretty happy that Anthony finally showed his worth. He's been great all season but this was his best performance yet so at least that's a positive. Fabian was great as well but he unfortunately got injured, again. I hope he recovers fast and comes back soon because it's just sad that such a promising player can't play for us that much.

View attachment 147107View attachment 147106
Remember him? The wonderkid I signed when I was at Inter? Yup, he's back! He's grown massively since but now he'll become even better here at Liverpool. With Cenic and François wanting to leave, I needed to find a replacement for them and he's just absolutely perfect. He's extremely quick, a great finisher and has got some amazing long shots. He'll bang them in week in week out for us, you can be sure of that!

View attachment 147105View attachment 147104
I know this might seem like an odd move but Cenic has been playing on the right more than as a striker this season and we only have Gray in that area so we just needed a replacement. The Dutch wonderkid was on the transfer list at Chelsea and despite them being a big rival of ours, they let us buy him. I'm really excited for him to be back from injury and start playing because he's a really amazing talent and he can do some great things at Liverpool.

View attachment 147102View attachment 147098
We continue our AMAZING start to the year with a ridiculous win over Swansea. We faced them for the first game of the season and won just 2-0 and Fernando has already made an assist and showed his worth. Julian proves to be probably the signing of the season, scoring 4 goals today and just overall having been one of our better players this season which is great to see. We continue our amazing run of form and now we can only hope it continues!

View attachment 147097
So just like that, he's gone. We'll miss him a lot and the fans were really angry that we let him go but the offer met his release clause and he just didn't want to stay here, he wanted more money. I'm REALLY disappointed that a player would choose money over passion but I guess I can't control that. Hopefully we'll meet Jovan in the Champions League next season and show him why he shouldn't have left. At least we made a lot of money from the sale so that's a positive.

View attachment 147096
That's just a really big blow now. One of our better players this season in defence and he just had to get injured. Thankfully we've got Clyne who can come in and do a job but still, Cesar is an amazing player and we're really going to miss him for the next few months.

View attachment 147093
He wanted to leave since Maisonnial's arrival and I guess now was the right time. I've already secured a backup goalkeeper who's somewhat promising and will definitely be happy with just coming in and playing every once in a while so best of luck to David but he wasn't irreplaceable.

View attachment 147086
He's got some potential and can be a good backup goalkeeper. On top of that, he literally cost us less than 100 000 pounds which is a pretty great deal.

View attachment 147081
What a great win against our rivals! Iván was once again the man who changed the game and got us the win and you know what, if there's any match we'll look back on if we win the league this year, it'll be this one for sure! Antonio also scored his first goal for the club on just his second outing so we're looking absolutely amazing!

View attachment 147078
Could I really pass up on Luis Suarez, the man who lead Liverpool to their last 2nd place finish? Definitely not. Out of contract at Barcelona and for some reason not looking like the club would want to keep him, I jumped on the occasion and he'll join us back at Anfield in July. Here's something that will excite the fans for the rest of the season now!

View attachment 147077
And so once again, just like that, he's gone. He's played here since 2020 and the fans and the board were really not happy with the fact that we let him go considering he was a great player and also he cost the club 38 million but I just couldn't keep a player who didn't want to be here. Besides, I've got a lot of youngsters who can perform a lot better than him in the future and despite him being such a key asset this season when he did play, we'll miss him but we have people who can step in. Now, I just hope that the players can prove everyone my point!

View attachment 147076View attachment 147075
3 games, 2 goals and 2 assists. At this point that's really all I have to say. Antonio is definitely a signing that will bring a lot of points and success to this club and we showed that today as we faced against Matip, who played here last year. We honestly played such good football and Fernando fits the system and mentality perfectly. I can't wait to see what he's got in store for us for the rest of the season. Ould-Chikh also made his debut and he was pretty good so now I hope he can score a few goals in the next few games so the fans understand why we bought him from a rival club!

View attachment 147074
Our last game of January 2024 and what a result. Antonio Fernando is really such an amazing player, scoring twice again and having now 4 goals to his name in as many games with Coutinho also justifying his Ballon D'Or with a world-class performance. Everything went our way today and Watford had a couple of just useless shots but we made ours count. Great result and we stay title contenders and haven't lost since the Tottenham game in mid-November of last year.

View attachment 147068
So with 14 games left in the Premier League season, things are really close in the top 3. We're 7 points clear of Chelsea and Manchester United and even they're miles off Arsenal in 4th so as of right now, Champions League football seems like a given. We have such a great lead at the top of the league too that I'm seriously considering telling the players that now we have to push for the title. We are one of the better teams in the league for sure with one of the best disciplinary records, the 3rd best defence and the best attack. We've also only lost one game which is pretty impressive so at this rate, I'm extremely proud of our boys and I can only hope that in the months to come we can continue this and win some trophies.

Right, now that you're all up to date, let's continue this 2023/2024 season and hope for some titles!

View attachment 146960
01/03/2024
We weren't the biggest spenders in this window but we did make some big moves. However, some big players also left the club so that explains why our turnover from the transfer window might be better than other teams'.

View attachment 146948View attachment 146946
A relatively easy tie, which I expected when we took the pitch today. Kenny played really well and proved why he's been our starting left-back this season. Antonio has once again performed and scored twice and really looks like he could very quickly become a Liverpool legend. Jordan has picked up his form since his return from injury in mid-January and is now even starting to score goals too! Our tie against Arsenal will be very tough game and we'll really NEED to win if we want to impress the board and meet their expectations of going to the final.

View attachment 146945
Finally Iván is scoring again! He's our top goalscorer this season and deservedly so after another amazing performance. West Ham are definitely a strong team and I was really happy to get such a good result against them. Julian continues to impress me and I hope we continue this great form.

View attachment 146943
We just about came out winners in this game and I have to say I wasn't THAT happy with the performance but once again Iván saved the day. It was a great game for us in the end and we got the 3 points which is all that matters at this point.

View attachment 146940View attachment 146939View attachment 146938
This was our last game in preparation for our Europa League encounter with Athletic Bilbao and it was a bit more stressful than I would've wanted but just like with the Wolverhampton game, we got the 3 points. Now, we look forward to San Mamès and our game there. Jordan was outstanding once again and scored twice which was well, really great to see from a holding midfielder in our system! Julian got injured at the wrong time but I think we'll be fine without him, despite him being such a key player for us this season. Iván also got injured and I have to say, Norwich's violent tackles really ****** me off today but there's nothing we can do now, we just have to do our best in Bilbao.

View attachment 146937
This was tough to take but one of the best games of football I've ever witnessed. I have to say that losing by 3 goals is making our task really hard but we do have 3 away goals and our key players should be back when we face Bilbao again at Anfield so I'm really just praying for a better result in England. Athletic were REALLY impressive though, congratulations to them and if we lose the tie to them, I wouldn't be surprised if they went on to win the whole thing.

View attachment 146936
Here goes our dream of winning the FA Cup two years in a row then. I guess this is revenge for Arsenal as we've beaten them three times in a row in the Premier League now and they had to get us back at some point right? For once though we were more dominant than usual in the game which makes this loss even more frustrating.

View attachment 146935
So that's it then, our European dream is over. I really thought we would be able to get something from this second leg but Bilbao were just amazing. Congratulations to them, we did our best but they were the better team and we couldn't end the month on a high.

View attachment 146934
I guess now we do have an advantage over Manchester United and Chelsea in the title race because we're not competing in any other competitions. It's disappointing to have lost basically every hope of a trophy in just a week or two but we still have the Premier League, which is arguably the best one we could win I guess. We play Chelsea in our game in hand so let's hope for the best.

Unlucky in the Europa League, Athletic must have some serious talent! Great to see that Suarez will be coming back too

View attachment 146571
01/04/2024
View attachment 146567
A good draw against another title contender who last season we would've been crushed by. Chelsea are a strong team but this season we showed that we're just as good if not better and even though we dropped a few points, we're still in first place. Bilal and Antonio can't seem to stop scoring now which is really good as we get closer to the end of the season. Philippe is now injured for a long time as well which is just not good at all is it. We've got a couple of good replacements for him but it's still a huge blow to lose him for that long and hopefully we'll do well in the next month or so without him.

View attachment 146566
As title contenders, those are games we should be winning and we didn't, so I'm really disappointed with us today. They got a late goal to equalise and we just thought our early goal would be enough. Dropping points yet again to give Manchester United the opportunity to get closer and closer to us.

View attachment 146565
Another game I expected us to win. We might be 18 matches unbeaten but drawing with Middlesbrough for a club like Liverpool is just unacceptable. We had to come back from a goal down twice and still never got a win so that's just not good for us. Another 2 points dropped and now we can only hope that Manchester United mess up like we have been so far.

View attachment 146564View attachment 146563View attachment 146562
An outstanding performance from the lads today. Antonio destroyed City's defence and we finally get 3 points. We pretty much dominated the game for once as well and deserve to get the result we got today and I'm just really glad it was against a side as strong as Manchester City, it makes us look better. With that win, we also managed to qualify for next season's Champions League! You could say mission accomplished now, because the board just wanted Champions League football at Anfield but hey, we're not stopping there. At least they rewarded me with a hefty budget of 127 million for next season though!

View attachment 146561
Alright then, 7 games left and 4 points clear. So far, things are looking good for us in terms of the title as we're still the favourites but I'm worried about our form in the past 2 months. We crashed out of all other competitions we were taking part in and have dropped way too many points in the league. It's definitely not the time to do that now as Manchester United seem to be better than ever and with their Champions League games coming up soon, we'll need to make the best out of those games in hand and just make sure that we get points to put pressure on them, otherwise we could be in trouble. I'm confident we can go all the way with this team though, that's why we spent so much money at the beginning of the season!

View attachment 146559
01/05/2024

View attachment 146557
View attachment 146556
My first defeat in a Merseyside derby. We were just abysmal out there. Everton were always in control and we never looked like we were going to get a win. Is the pressure getting to the players? Are we going to end the season like the club did last time they finished 2nd? They looked like they were going to win the title and ended up losing it in the final couple of games. I can't let that happen. We've just dropped 3 points now and it's really not good as Manchester United will have a couple of games in hand soon and we're just not making the best of those games.

View attachment 146555View attachment 146554View attachment 146553
Yes! Finally another good result. Now we're talking. Moreno and Gray both got injured at a really crucial time but we have players who can replace them so I'm not too worried about that. Our latest form was so bad that I was pretty worried about playing Reading but we got the win so now we just move on to the next one and hope for some more points.

View attachment 146552
For God's sake... ANOTHER 2 points dropped. We were just awful out there again! I don't understand how the pressure can get to us like that, how are we supposed to win the league if we're not capable of beating Burnley. We beat 6-1 in the league last time! Thank God for Iván and Antônio who both scored in the first half but I just wish they did more in the second half to get a goal and win the game. Manchester United are dangerously closing in now.

View attachment 146551
This is just getting ridiculous now. We went from having one of the best away records in the league to now having won just one of our last 5 away games. It's the second time we lose to Tottenham this season, 3rd time we lose to a rival. We always lost just 1-0 but I just can't seem to understand why we destroy some teams and then lose against Tottenham are in mid-table. Another 3 points dropped ahead of our last game of the month against Sheffield Wednesday and then Manchester United will start playing their games in hand. Frankly, I'm worried.

View attachment 146550
At least we end April on a positive note. We have 2 games left in the league this season, Manchester United have 4. We've done our best until now and we just need to get wins in our last two games to secure the title. Southampton is our next fixture and we finish the season with Brighton. Two games that we can definitely win but Manchester United play Southampton and Manchester City for their games in hand and they'll struggle to win those for sure because those opponents are tough opponents. At this point, we can just wait and pray for results to go our way.

View attachment 146549
Two wins for Manchester United would see them lead the title race. Two losses and we could be on our way to win the league for the first time since 1990. At this point there's no way we'll finish out of the top 3 or even out of the top 2 I think, so it's either we win the league or we allow our rivals Manchester United to win it.

View attachment 146548
01/06/2024
View attachment 146544
A fantastic away win that puts us in a commanding position for the title. Southampton are a great side but we managed to beat them in a thrilling game. Losses for Manchester United in their next two games would now mean we win the league; coincidently, their next game is at Old Trafford against ...... Southampton. For the first time since I joined the Premier League, I'll be rooting for a team other than Liverpool. They play in exactly a week and you can be sure that all the Liverpool fans will be watching and that the whole squad and I will be watching the game at my house in Liverpool. In other news though, I had to go and congratulate Iván who broke the Liverpool goalscoring record in one season for his first season here. 27 goals is not bad at all and funnily enough, Firmino had the previous record, player who went on to play for Roma when I was there!

11th of May 2024: Manchester United vs Southampton, D-Day

View attachment 146543View attachment 146542
Just 40 seconds in and Woodrow passes the ball inside the box to Pajovic who smashes it in the top corner, 1-0 to Southampton!!!

At half-time, it's 2-0 to Southampton!!! and Liverpool could be the Premier League champions by next week. Will the Red Devils manage a comeback and save their title chances?!

View attachment 146539
No way!!! It's 3-0!!! I can't believe this! Obiang makes it 3!!!!

View attachment 146538View attachment 146537View attachment 146536View attachment 146535
Surely that's it now!!! A moment of magic from Woodrow makes it 4-0 to Southampton!!! I can't believe this is how we could win the league! We just need one more result going our way! I love you Southampton Football Club!!!

View attachment 146534
View attachment 146530
View attachment 146531
View attachment 146533View attachment 146532
My first league title as Liverpool manager!! Just one year and a half into the job and we've done it. Liverpool have won the Barclays Premier League for the first time since its new name in 1992 and for the first time since 1990! I can't believe we won the title off a 6-0 win for Southampton against Manchester United IN MANCHESTER and a 4-1 loss for them in the Manchester derby as well! That's just incredible. I'm so proud of all the lads today and what they've achieved for the club this season. Now, I can't wait for the Champions League next year and try to retain the league title as well. It's just been incredible and I hope we can continue like this next year.

View attachment 146529
We didn't even need a good result in this last game of the season but we had the guard of honour at Anfield which was just incredible. I'm only the 3rd Italian manager to win the Premier League which adds up to this amazing season. Julian was outstanding again and he could very well win the signing of the season award for us. What a performance to end the season on, just amazing.

View attachment 146528View attachment 146527View attachment 146526View attachment 146525View attachment 146524View attachment 146522View attachment 146520View attachment 146519View attachment 146517
You know what; I can see what a season all I want, we've not had THAT great of a season overall. We crushed in the league for sure but we just didn't do well anywhere else which is a big disappointment. At least we got a lot of awards in the league as well and it was overall definitely a good season in the Premier League and I hope we can do even better next year, but I want us to do better next year. We made some amazing signings and they'll be even better next year, I know it. Gray got the Fans' Player of the Year ahead of Coutinho which I thought was surprising but he really was incredible, he's the first English player to win the PFA Football of the Year award since 2010 when Scott Parker won it with West Ham so that was a real high. Iván was the first Spanish PFA Young Player of the Year since Fabregas in 2007 and that's also amazing. Next year, we'll be aiming to do better you can be sure of that. As for myself, I'm the first ever Italian to win the Manager of the Year award in England so it's a really REALLY proud moment for me. We get a bit of a break from football now so we can spend some time with our families but don't worry, I'll be back soon for the pre-season and some new signings if we decide to make any! Suarez is also on his way here now as we get closer and closer to July so that's REALLY exciting. Thanks to all the fans for an amazing year despite our ups and downs, see you next year!

View attachment 146493
05/07/2024
The opportunity of a lifetime?

View attachment 146476
So halfway through the EUROS, which I'll talk about at some point later, this happened. Real Madrid have always been a club that I've loved alongside Roma. I always talked about really regretting not playing for them as a player and now as a manager, I don't know if I could refuse managing them. Blanc had a couple of good seasons there but stepped down after he finished 5th in the league and lost the Champions League final to Monaco.

View attachment 146475
A few days later I got this email. I told Liverpool I would be making my way to Madrid to just see what the Spaniards were expecting and what they would allow me to do at the club but in reality, I was going there to try and secure the job. To be completely honest, I don't know if I'd rather just go for it and join Real Madrid right now or if I'd rather wait one more season and play Champions League football with Liverpool. I don't know if I'll ever get an opportunity to manage Madrid later on so this is really all stressing me out, probably as much as when I had my first thoughts of leaving Roma to manage Liverpool.

View attachment 146474
So there we go then, on the 5th of July 2024, Real Madrid have approached me. What do I do? Stay with Liverpool and compete in the Champions League with them? Or go to Real Madrid and attempt to win La Liga after Barcelona have now won it twice in a row and attempt to win the Europa League to get back in the Champions League? Obviously, Real Madrid in the Europa League sounds ridiculous but I feel like it'd be an interesting challenge. It's also risky because a bad job in that competition would mean a sack and no job at all. I don't know what to do. To all the readers, please guide me to the right decision. Do I follow my head and stay with Liverpool in the Champions League and as Premier League champions? Or do I follow my heart and join Real Madrid, who I've always loved and who I would now love to take to Champions League glory for the 12th time and La Liga glory for the first time in 3 years?

First post here. Il really love this story !
I will not talk too much as my english is quite poor (sorry, i am french... ) but il will let you know my opinion : finish with Liverpool. You made a strong team able to win the Champion's League so you should leave it with an european title.
You still have time to take the Real Madrid head later.

Bonne chance !* and whatever you decide, i will read it with pleasure.

*Good luck

First post here. Il really love this story !
I will not talk too much as my english is quite poor (sorry, i am french... ) but il will let you know my opinion : finish with Liverpool. You made a strong team able to win the Champion's League so you should leave it with an european title.
You still have time to take the Real Madrid head later.

Bonne chance !* and whatever you decide, i will read it with pleasure.

*Good luck
Don't worry, I'm French too! I do agree that the team is definitely strong enough to compete in the Champions League so it would make more sense to stay at least one more season and see what we can do in the competition and it will also be exciting to defend our Premier League title :) thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

Definitely stay with Liverpool in my opinion, but that's because I'm a Liverpool fan and I don't like Madrid :p From a story perspective, I think go with whichever is the bigger challenge, though I'm sure you'd dominate with either