Definitely stay with Liverpool in my opinion, but that's because I'm a Liverpool fan and I don't like Madrid :p From a story perspective, I think go with whichever is the bigger challenge, though I'm sure you'd dominate with either
I feel it'd definitely make it more interesting if I stayed in the Champions League and I tried to win with them considering I've already won it twice with Roma. On top of that, defending the Premier League title won't be easy either so that could be interesting too. Madrid as of right now is less interesting because La Liga isn't THAT competitive in game and we'd play in the Europa League. Thanks for your feedback, I was going to stay with Liverpool anyway but just wanted to see what you guys wanted!

View attachment 146465
28/07/2024
Apart from our minor setback against Belgium on the opening day of the tournament, not a bad way to continue my last tournament as Italy manager. That's right, I've decided to resign at the end of the EURO. I've won the World Cup with my country as a player and manager and now on my way to try and win the EURO with Italy as a manager. If I manage to do that, then there's nothing else for me to try and win. It'll have been a great experience but for now, I want to concentrate on my club career and going as far as possible in that career.

Now THAT, is how you please your home crowd! 7-0?!?! Sweden are a very decent side so when the draw came in, I was a little bit worried but the players were a lot more prepared than I was clearly and we smashed them. We got Greece for the quarter-final which will be a very interesting game for sure and I didn't expect them to go this far so we'll need to stay focused.

View attachment 146444View attachment 146443
Wow then, the team that we beat in the World Cup final in the EURO semi-final! It will be a very good, interesting game. As of the game against Greece, it really was a bit of a routine win for us. As the world champions, we were expected to win and we did. The big test is now in the semi-final against Germany, the holders of the competition.

View attachment 146441View attachment 146440
Phew, what a game! We seemed in control most of the time but had a bit of a scare later in the first half when they made it 2-2. Ultimately, we were the better side and got a great win against our big rivals, Germany. I don't know what else they'll have to do next to beat us but I won't complain that we keep winning against them!

View attachment 146439
So we've done it! El Shaarawy got a late goal in what was a bit of throwback for me when I managed Roma but it's joy once again as Italy are champions of the world and of Europe. I'm so happy with the team and how we played in this tournament, we never looked like any team could beat us. Alessandro, despite getting so old now, still played out of his skin and got the man of the match award which was incredible. We had an amazing tournament and the awards show that for sure.

View attachment 146438View attachment 146437View attachment 146436View attachment 146435
So we've dominated the awards for the tournament, especially the Dream Team and with that, I say goodbye to the Nerazzurri. I've had an absolutely amazing time with the Italian national team and we've won some huge trophies together and I'm now extremely sad to be leaving but it's just the right thing to do. I want to focus on Liverpool and doing well in the Champions League and to do that, I can't have other distractions. It's been some amazing 4 years and now I'm just looking forward to the future. I'll always support Italy and do my best to come to the games but it's time now. Forza Italia!!!

Pre-season results, news, and transfers

View attachment 146434
View attachment 146433
Some big expectations set by the club, we're clearly not that small of a club since the signing spree we went on last season! Reaching the Champions League quarter-final will be the biggest challenge and winning the Premier League too and I'm also hoping that we get to the final of the FA Cup. It didn't surprise me to see that we were the richest club in the world because we made a lot of sales and clearly, with a transfer budget of 112 million, it goes to show that we have great finances. Now moving on to the new faces in the team (one returning face though!):

View attachment 146430View attachment 146428
Most Liverpool fans will already know Afanou, he joined on loan from Leverkusen last year and we just triggered his buy-out clause. 45 million is a huge amount for a soon-to-be 18-year-old but believe me, it'll be a worthy investment. Luis Suárez needs to introduction and you know what, despite being 37, he's still got ridiculous stats! I'd love for him to finish his career at Liverpool and it's just fantastic to have such a club legend back, especially considering that he keeps scoring and scoring even at his age.

View attachment 146425View attachment 146424
We've already talked about the 2 somewhat new faces in the team, now here's an actual new player. Again, 12 million for a 16-year old is a ridiculous fee and I know that myself but seeing him play I just couldn't pass up on him. Marc Mitchell is the future of the Liverpool defence and you can be sure that he'll play a lot of games this season, especially considering there are a lot of rumours about Kanu leaving even though I really don't want him to.

View attachment 146422
So the first departure was a bit of a sad one to be honest because Nathan was SUCH a good player on his day but last season he just couldn't step up enough and never really showed that he deserved a place in the first-team so I had to let him go.

View attachment 146420
With Moreno having now spent over 10 years at the club, I knew the fans would be unhappy about him leaving but in my defence, he asked me to leave. He said he wanted a new challenge and you know what, this departure will only make sense when you see the newest face added to the Liverpool family!

View attachment 146419View attachment 146417
Yup, that's right. One of the best left-backs in the world has just signed for Liverpool. A man who I could have managed if I went to manage Real Madrid. I just ended up signing him for Liverpool, might as well right? He looks absolutely AMAZING for a 24-year old and he's still got room to grow so I just think this is the best 45 million I've ever spent as a manager to be honest. With now almost 100 million spent, I'm just going to sit back and sell some players who don't want to be here anymore or are useless and see what happens but boy am I excited for this new season! Talking about that, how did we get on in the pre-season?

View attachment 146406
Let's just say we had a pretty amazing pre-season. I'll give you that we played pretty weak teams so the Community Shield will really be the first big test of the year but I've recently tweaked a 4-2-3-1 formation that I used a long time ago and we got some ridiculous results with it so I'll try it out against Manchester City. I just really love the players and the team I've created here in Liverpool. Thinking about it now, I feel bad even considering Real Madrid as a move earlier on. There's so much passion with the fans and in the city for this club and I'm starting to develop that Liverpool passion too so I hope the board lets me stay here for a long time.

View attachment 146403
Talking about staying even longer, the board offered me a contract where I'd win 40 000 a week until 2029! That felt fantastic and I was really happy that they decided they extend my stay at Anfield. Now, let's just get on with the actual season shall we?! We've got a long, long season ahead of us and I just really want to get started!

Last edited:
View attachment 146139
01/09/2024

So, we've already got a long-term injury just before the Community Shield. Fabian has been really unlucky with them since he joined, managing to play only 12 league games in a year but he scored 6 goals so he proved to me that he's a really great player, he just needs the time, which I'll hopefully give him when he's back from injury.

View attachment 146136 View attachment 146135View attachment 146134
Two years in a row! I've been at this club for barely a year and a half and already 3 trophies! What an amazing game. We went all the way to penalties and we had to score 6 to win the game but it was still an amazing performance. Suárez was playing his first game for us since leaving for Barcelona in 2014 and what a game he had as well. This club really missed him for sure. Bilal got injured which is disappointing because he won't be able to play in our opening game of the Premier League but we've got Demarai and Julian who can play in his position. Ionut had such a fantastic game too against Manchester City of all opponents so that makes me really hopeful for the future with him, what a signing he is!

View attachment 146133 View attachment 146132
So just when I thought that injuries couldn't get any worse, they did. Iván is a key player for us and he'll be out for the rest of the month which is really disappointing for us. At least it shows that he fought really hard because what a game he had for our opening game against newly-promoted Hull City. 4-0! I'm really happy with the win and it gives us a lot of confidence in terms of now defending our title, it really does make us feel like we could do that if we work as hard as today so I'm excited for the next few games.

View attachment 146131
Now that's how you kickstart your Premier League season! Julian scored a hat-trick which is incredible and Luis Suárez scored on his first game back in the Premier League! I'm so hopeful for the things to come and we were just the better team out there today. I wasn't expecting this season to start off so well but it has and that's just a really great thing to see. It was emotional to see Moreno again and have him play against us but in the end, all that matters is that we won. With 8 goals scored and one conceded in 2 games, we're looking good.

View attachment 146129View attachment 146128
With Iván and Andrada now injured, I just felt we needed one more big signing. The board asked me to sign big players and for that, you need to pay a lot of money. Martial is a player I've always admired ever since he came on the big stage in the Premier League with Manchester United and he then moved to PSG and then Real Madrid and was really becoming a Real Madrid legend but I just thought, why not sign him to make it seem like I just moved to Real Madrid anyway! He looks like an absolutely amazing player and the 40 million we just spent now will all be worth it even come the end of the season, I'm almost sure of it. He can play on the left-wing and as a striker so I'm excited to see what he can do in both positions.

View attachment 146127
Well then, already set up for a big game in the Capital One Cup. Normally, 3rd round and 4th round games are supposed to be easy games for Premier League sides because there are a lot of teams from lower leagues but the draw was pretty harsh for us. I don't care, I know we can do well against them so I'm really not too worried.

View attachment 146126View attachment 146125
I'd like to think we got a relatively easy group to be honest, Schalke being the only real threat in there in terms of us wanting to qualify. Sky Bet actually thinks we're capable of winning the Champions League with 2 English teams being in the top 6 teams who could win the competition and Schalke coming right after us. The Germans are an incredible side who have become a force to reckon with in Germany so now I'm just really hoping for good results against Zenit and Goteborg. I can't wait for some Champions League football at Anfield!

View attachment 146124View attachment 146123
Our first big test of the year in the Premier League. Our archrivals Manchester United, who are still sitting in 1st and haven't even conceded one goal yet. A draw at Old Trafford is a result I can definitely take and right now we're still in the title race for sure so you know what, I'm happy with that. Martial played really well against his old team which is something that a lot of players struggle with so now that August is over and the international break is on, I'm just really happy we're going to get time to really analyse what we've been doing right this month and see if we can continue like that for our next few games.

View attachment 146122
So we didn't make that many signings but we did spend a lot of money again. I really don't want Liverpool to become Chelsea or Manchester United who spend hundreds of millions on players who just flop and so as of right now, all the signings we've made I just know will succeed. 142 million is A LOT of money, believe me, but I'm not just pushing for the Premier League now. We're going for the Champions League. It's been far too long since Liverpool have been taken seriously in Europe and last year we showed that we should be taken seriously. This year, it's about actually taking action and spending that kind of money was required.

Last edited:
View attachment 146121
01/10/2024
View attachment 146120
September 2024

View attachment 146119
View attachment 146118
Yes! Finally! We lost both our games against Tottenham last season but you know what, this season, we're the better team! Two goals from Suárez makes him our top goalscorer so far and gives us another clean sheet and another 3 points. Great performance from the lads.

View attachment 146116
Wow, what a way for Martial to score his first goals for the club! A hat-trick in our first game back in the Champions League! It was a truly dominant performance from us in all aspects and it reminded me of my time as Roma manager when we were winning every game in the Serie A. It makes me very happy about our next few games in the Champions League and shows me that we could win the group if we play like this all the time.

View attachment 146115
Unfortunately we conceded a goal but we scored another 3 which was really satisfying. Martial scored his first league goal for the club and Suárez scored yet again as well. Despite them getting a late goal in the 86th minute, we were always in control in this game and it's yet another great result for us in the league. Now, we need to work hard in training to prepare for our Capital One Cup game against Manchester United at Old Trafford!

View attachment 146114View attachment 146113
What!!! The first time we've won so convincingly against Manchester United! I decided to not even play Suárez to give Fernando some playing time and just what a game for us, I couldn't be happier for the fans and the players. We were incredible out there today and absolutely deserve to go through to the next round. The draw for this round wasn't very keen to us so I hoped it'd be a bit better this time around but no, the draw was just as bad. Arsenal will be an extremely tough game and considering they've always dominated us when we played them in the past with me in charge, I just hope we can get a good result and keep going in the competition.

View attachment 146112
A narrow win but a good win nonetheless. Again, we controlled the game and never looked like we were going to lose it and thankfully Martial scored to not make us look too ridiculous. We continue our great winning run and continue to put more and more pressure on Manchester United.

View attachment 146111
So our last win now feels a bit disappointing considering Reading are bottom of the table but I'm really happy to see us all the way up in 2nd place. Manchester United still haven't conceded a single goal in 6 games which is really impressive but I'm very happy with how we've done so far already. Second best attack and defence and level on points with the leaders, the title race couldn't be any more exciting! We have some big Champions League games and league games in the next month or so so I'm honestly really excited.

View attachment 146093
01/11/2024
View attachment 146092
October 2024

View attachment 146091
View attachment 146090View attachment 146087
I would have wanted to get a more convincing victory but 1-0 is good enough, it's still 3 points. Thank God Iván got that late goal though because I would've been really ****** if we drew today. Our Champions League campaign is going well so far, hopefully our next game against Schalke will go just as well. Unfortunately though, Iván's injured so that's not good at all.

View attachment 146085
A very solid home win against a weak Sunderland side. We always looked in complete control and it's Camaldine's first man of the match award with the club which he can be very proud of. We continue our amazing defensive record and offensive record in what surely is one of the best starts Liverpool have ever had to a season. I can't wait for the rest of the month now!

View attachment 146078
We conceded a goal but that doesn't really matter in this case because we did really well and scored 3. Ion, Luis and Julian all played really well and I'm very happy with Demarai's performance as well. Overall, it was yet another good performance and we've climbed up to first place in the league which I'm very happy about. It's been a very good season so far and we can only hope our good form continues.

View attachment 146077
Well great... Thank God we still have Antonio Fernando who can come in now and actually start games himself because he had been relegated to the bench since Suárez's arrival. He's out for about 2 to 3 weeks which isn't too bad and the physios should make him get better faster but we'll definitely miss him so the faster he comes back the better, as long as he's fully fit!

View attachment 146076
I was hoping for 3 wins from 3 in the group stages but I'll take a 1-1 draw in Germany. As I said when the draw happened, Schalke are an incredible side and I was very worried to be facing them but we coped really well and managed to get a very good result away from home so I'm happy. Now, I look ahead to our Southampton fixture which will undoubtedly also be a tough game and I hope we can get a good result from it. Everything is going really well this season so far in the Capital One Cup, Champions League and Premier League so let's hope it continues!

View attachment 146075
Absolutely smashed them. Again, it was another one of those games that I was worried about because of how much of a tough time they gave us last season but we just crushed them today. Coutinho scored his first goal of the season and Kanu scored his first ever goal for us which was a very emotional moment. Another clean sheet too which just shows Maisonnial's quality and our defence's incredible ability. We're still now first in the league after leaping over Chelsea and topping the league on goal difference which again shows how important goal difference can be as we enter November very confident.

View attachment 146074View attachment 146073View attachment 146072
What a great win against Arsenal. Right after our Manchester United win and the draw for this round, I told the media that Arsenal were probably the strongest side I've faced as Liverpool manager in the Premier League and in England and I stand by that statement. The scoreline didn't reflect how things went in the match but in the end we made the most of our chances and they didn't so I won't complain about that. And again, just when I thought that the draw would maybe be a bit better for us, we got Chelsea. The team who won the Premier League 5 years in a row between 2017 and 2022. Once again, it will be an incredibly tough game but if we go through to the next round it means there are less chances of big, big teams being left in the competition giving us an even better chance of winning the whole thing. Marc made his debut with us today and it was a joy to watch him, he played so well against such a strong side that I'll definitely consider playing him in the league at some point next month.

View attachment 146069
The joy that Liverpool fans get from seeing Everton in last place is just amazing to see, it shows the passion they have for this club. We're first with 25 points and 0 losses, they're bottom with 3 points and 0 wins. How hilarious. We've been doing really well and still have the best defence in the league and the second best attack in the league which is something I'm really proud of so I hope that we can continue like this now. It'd be amazing to finish the season as the best attack and defence and get Everton relegated, just like we got Lazio relegated when I was with Roma! So you can be sure that now I'll make that my objective in the league alongside winning the competition.

View attachment 144383New banner means, new update! Sorry for the lack of them, been busy with my other story as of late! The November 2024 update will come out in a couple of hours!

Last edited:
View attachment 14436701/12/2024
A perfect month for us in the Premier League. We had two huge games against Manchester City or Arsenal but we dealt with them incredibly well and continue our superb start to the season.

View attachment 144362View attachment 144361
A pretty decent game for us considering Swansea did a lot better than we expected. This should show us that we can't underestimate opponents. We were the better team in the end so we deserved the win but it was a close one. Coutinho's out injured now though which is a big blow and hopefully won't impact the way we play too much.

View attachment 144359
Another great victory! Gray was outstanding and we just continue our ridiculous form this season. I'm really proud of the players this season and really hope we keep it up and win back to back Premier League titles, it'd be outstanding! The Brighton game wasn't very important so I just kind of gave up on it and told the lads they did well but this game was the opposite, extremely important against a very strong team. We did very well though which just goes to show how strong of a team we've become.

View attachment 144358
What a way to end the month! Last season and the 6 months even before last season we struggled so much against Arsenal and here we are absolutely smashing them the two times we've played them this season already! Bilal got a bit of game time ahead of Gray which was a decision that many people didn't understand at first but now they hopefully do. What a performance from him! We keep winning and keep getting further and further away from our closest opponents!

Two amazing performances that have actually got us qualified for the next round now! Schalke were by far our toughest opponents and we beat them 1-0. It might not sound very convincing but it's a win nonetheless and against strong teams like that, I'll take any kind of win.

View attachment 144355View attachment 144354
It actually just took us one good result against Schalke to make it to the next round which was great. Martial had a bit of a tough start when he arrived in Merseyside this summer but boy has he picked up now. He's an outstanding player who is so crucial to us and I'm just so happy that we managed to sign him. Cesar is also probably one of the best signings of my managerial career. To think he came on a free is unreal!

View attachment 144353
One of our most convincing wins this season and deservedly so. Gray got another man of the match award and we just had an outstanding game. We did get a lot of bookings which is disappointing but winning 4-0 made up for that. We have one last game in the group stages before the draw for the next round which I'm really excited about but it was a great group stage campaign for us so far. Hopefully we'll do this well later on in the competition!

Last edited:
View attachment 14432101/01/2025
We almost managed an unbeaten first half of the season. It would have been great but Stoke just had to spoil our party. Overall we had a great month though but it's such a shame we had to finish the 2024 calendar year on a loss. Especially to Stoke. We won the Merseyside derby though which was great news considering Everton won the last one. With that, we're putting them even further into the relegation zone as well which is so satisfying to see for some reason.

View attachment 144317
A great win against our rivals. I decided to play Antonio so he could get some game time and he was amazing. He didn't score, but he was still amazing. Martial continues his ridiculous form which I'm absolutely loving right now and we're just doing so well in the league.

View attachment 144316View attachment 144315
It was such a boring game until the last 3 minutes. Such a shame that we conceded so late on though... We probably deserved a little bit more from the game but I'll give it to West Ham, they weren't that bad out there. Oh well, we'll do better against Aston Villa.

View attachment 144296
A great win for us, definitely deserved and was really expecting to win it. Jordan actually scored a hat-trick which is pretty incredible and hopefully now we're going to keep working hard and do well and get results like these. Aston Villa are not an amazing side but they're still a decent Premier League and deserve to be taken seriously so I'm proud of us.

View attachment 144294
And yet another win for us, another goal for Martial and another amazing performance for Hernandez. What a season we're having so far! I really just can't believe how much we've grown this season! Bilal was outstanding too and this win gives me a lot of hope ahead of our game against Stoke as we start it being unbeaten for the last 20 games! We're on a great run and I really hope we can keep it up.

View attachment 144291
So we end the year on a bit of a low in terms of this result but overall, we can be very proud of our achievements this season so far. We've been doing really well defensively and offensively and this game was just one let-down all season so I won't make such a big deal out of it. I can't wait till we face Chelsea on New Year's Day, it should be a fantastic game.

View attachment 144283
About 18 games in and we're still 8 points clear of second-place Chelsea. We're the best attack AND defence so looking ahead, I don't think we need to make any transfers and I also don't think that we should change the way we play at all! We've been outstanding and deserve to be where we are right now and I just hope that we can continue our good run and win back to back titles!

View attachment 144282
Easy. Literally all I have to say about this game. We never looked like we were in danger of losing our lead and we were always going to win it. It was a great game and I'm really happy we finished the group stages on such a high. Now we look ahead to the draw for the First Knockout round.

View attachment 144280
Last time we faced a Spanish team in a First Knockout round, things didn't really go to plan. Valencia are a VERY good side judging from the Spanish league table so you know what, we won't underestimate them at all. I'm not going to start saying we'll win because we're better because we don't know that yet. At the end of the first leg maybe we can start talking but not right now.

This game really came down to the wire but you know what, we made it! A great win against such a big rival of ours and hopefully we can now go all the way to the final, it'd be great. We've already knocked out 3 teams who could have potentially won the competition so it'll be interesting to see who we play in the semi-final for sure.

I was a bit disappointed that no Liverpool players featured in anything at the Ballon D'Or Gala considering we did so well last year but at least Martial got second in the French Player of the Year award. Considering he's been here for barely 5 months, it's pretty good. Anyway, I hope that next year we'll have a lot more people in those awards because Coutinho winning the Ballon D'Or last year was pretty immense and it'd be amazing to see that happen again. 2025 has been a very good year for Liverpool and next year will for sure be even better so to all the Liverpool fans out there, make sure you follow us for the rest of the season. We could be on back to back Premier League titles and maybe even a Champions League title if we work hard enough! I don't want to jinx it though, so I'll take that back.

View attachment 14408101/02/2025

A decent month for us although I'm extremely annoyed to have lost against our rivals Tottenham AGAIN. The game against Manchester United was frustrating too but overall we still did well so I'm not too concerned.

View attachment 144070
Wow, what a performance from us. To play against a team who used to rule England and beat them like that is amazing. What a better way to win a game than win in the 87th minute with a goal from our captain. Incredible. We're starting off 2025 very well and I'm excited for the rest of the month and the game against Reading now.

View attachment 144069
Absolutely smashing win and again, Henderson comes to the rescue for us. We completely dominated them and really deserved the 3 points although we could have been more convincing in front of goal. What matters now is that we got the win so who cares how we got it.

View attachment 144068
A bit closer that we would've liked perhaps, but still a win nonetheless again! Antonio always performs whenever he plays too which is so nice to see and Alfonso scored again! It already looks like he's going to become a Liverpool legend at this rate because what a signing he's been. Gray was outstanding again and he's given me a lot of food for thought about who to play between Gray and Ould-Chikh.

View attachment 144067
I won't lie, I thought I would get banned for a game today. I was on the sidelines yelling at everyone and everything because of how frustrating this game was. Tottenham had most of the possession but we had all the chances and should have really scored at least one goal. I'm gutted but now we can only move on and hope for better against Manchester United.

View attachment 144066View attachment 144065
Not exactly what I had in mind when I thought of a good result but I'll take it. They're second in the Premier League so obviously a good team and we did well against them today. If anything we were the better team on the field and should have gotten more from it but Bilal decided to get himself sent off which made that harder for us. Oh well, a good month overall in the Premier League despite Fernando now getting injured for over a month.

View attachment 144056

Our first final of the season! I was a bit nervous about facing Hull because they're one of those teams who can just play really well sometimes but then also really badly and you know what, we handled the occasion and reward really well and just went out there and smashed them in both legs. Really satisfying for me, the players, the board, and especially the fans.

View attachment 144062
What a performance that was! To play like that right after a win against Chelsea was outstanding and again, Martial was our hero. A great game which most definitely puts us in the Capital One Cup final for the first time since 2020/2021 when the club lost against Stoke. Before that, the club was in the final three years in a row from 2015 to 2018 but never won it, with the club's last Capital One Cup win being in 2011/2012. Let's change that and win the second leg and then go and win the competition then shall we?!

View attachment 144061
We only worried about our own game walking on the pitch at Anfield today and got another amazing victory with Martial scoring AGAIN. It's a 7-0 aggregate win which most definitely puts us in the final now. The question is though, who against?

View attachment 144060
Well, well, well. Newcastle huh? It will be an interesting and tough game for sure but it's definitely the "easiest" final we could've landed in considering teams like Manchester City and United, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea could have gotten all the way there. In 2017, Newcastle won the competition ahead of us in the final. This year, that changes and we go and beat them!

A relatively easy draw and a relatively easy win. We'll play our next game in early February but to be honest, we were expected to win the 3rd round. We're probably even expected to go all the way to the final so nothing special about this game.

View attachment 144057
Antonio Fernando with a great performance for us and Ivan was very good too. We've had a lot of games just a few days apart so it was hard to keep everyone fit but we have a lot of depth in the squad and that depth is clearly very good as we won 3-1.

Jus amazing !

Hey man,

This storie is just amazing , all your hard work is gonna be a huge success in Liverpool. Reading your thread has really helped me to work my English (I'm french).

Do you consider a futur in an other club of, are you gonna stay there for ages ?

Don't give up, keep it up !!

Definetely your fan !

Hey man,

This storie is just amazing , all your hard work is gonna be a huge success in Liverpool. Reading your thread has really helped me to work my English (I'm french).

Do you consider a futur in an other club of, are you gonna stay there for ages ?

Don't give up, keep it up !!

Definetely your fan !
Thank you so much mate, those comments are the reason I love writing stories! I'm really glad you've liked the story so far. I haven't written any updates in a while because I didn't have Internet for the past couple of days but I'm going to start again starting today! Talking about future clubs, who knows? I almost left Liverpool at the end of last season but thought I wanted to compete in the Champions League with them and see how we go from there. To be honest, it'll all depend on what jobs are available at the end of the season and if there are some realistic jobs for Totti, then maybe I'd consider moving! If not, then Liverpool it is and we'll try to make history there! Thank you so much for your comment mate :)

View attachment 14289001/03/2025

So after some time on holiday and without Internet, updates can finally start coming again. February was a great month for us in the league and I'm extremely happy with our performances. The game against Norwich was a bit tighter than I would've liked but we still did very well and got the 3 points so I'm not too bothered by it. A 100% record this month is something to be very happy and proud of so now I just hope it can continue on next month.

View attachment 142875
The stats look a bit more flattering for us but still not our best performance. It would've been a draw if it wasn't for that own goal early on so again, not our best game this season but we still got the win so that's a plus.

View attachment 142874

A great win that exemplifies our dominance in the league. Reading are usually a pretty decent team but we showed that we truly are one of the best if not the best team in the league this season. It's great to see Liverpool be as good as they once were and I'm proud to be part of the success we've had recently. I never thought that me, Francesco Totti, would manage Liverpool one day and guide them to such amazing achievements. The league seems to be a title that will soon be ours despite still being in March now but we'll work even harder to ensure we actually win it for the second year in a row.

View attachment 142873View attachment 142872
And that's how champions play! As defending champions it's our job to, every game, show why we won the title last year and why we deserve to win it again this year and this performance was pure proof that we should win the league again this year. Martial was, as always, outstanding and it's really great to see him perform so well for us and not for Manchester United where he used to play before. Unfortunately, Coutinho's injuries seem to only get worse and worse now as he ages and he's out for another 4 months. Thankfully we've got players who can come in as backup but it's a big blow for us.

View attachment 142871
And once again Cesar proves why he's our best performer this season so far. He scored his second ever league goal for us since joining and his third this season counting one in the Champions League and he just truly is one of the best defenders in the world right now at 25 years old. Anyway, smashed Watford in our last game of the month which was truly satisfying and gets us to end the month on a huge high with Martial scoring twice yet again and Ivan finally getting back on form as he replaces Coutinho in the first team.

View attachment 142870
So, Chelsea have a game in hand BUT they're playing against Arsenal, who are usually a very strong team. This year, they're in 8th which really isn't good but I'm hoping they'll pick themselves up and win this game to put us even closer to the title. With 11 games left this season, we're currently 11 points ahead which sees us really be in a good place for the title. Still the best attack and defence in the league too. Honestly, I don't see how we could lose out on the title this season.

View attachment 142869

Another set of fantastic results which see us extend our domestic domination to cups as well! The game against Bradford was never a game I was worried about but Cardiff I expected a lot more from. Oh well, we'll face either Port Vale or Gillingham in the 6th round so I think it's safe to say that we're pretty guaranteed a place in the FA Cup semi-final this season.

View attachment 142867
Pure domination from the lads again. It's just getting to the point where we expect to completely dominate every game at least against those smaller teams so that's always good. Nathaniel, despite getting older and older, still performs incredibly well which makes me think that we might not even need a younger backup for Cesar Hernandez whilst we have Nathaniel here.

View attachment 142866
Wow. Really wasn't expecting such an emphatic win from us today. Absolutely smashed em'! Ivan, Suarez, Martial and Henderson were our heroes as we basically have secured ourselves a place in the FA Cup semi-final considering our potential opponents for the 6th round. I won't underestimate them that much because that cost me in the past BUT come on, we beat Cardiff 6-0 so how much better can Port Vale or Gillingham be?

I'm not exactly thrilled about drawing 0-0 away from home for our first leg in the 1st Knockout round but at least we'll have home support as we try to get a win in just 4 days time. It's going to be an exciting game but there will be a lot of pressure on us to do well and qualify for the next round considering we're amongst the favourites to win the whole competition.

View attachment 142863
Literally,
nothing happened this game. I mean look at the game report, apparently, the most interesting thing that happened was the fact that Valencia put out a very quick team but couldn't score. That's all. Disappointing to not get a win against Gary Neville and his Valencia side away from home but again, we'll have the advantage in a tight second leg on home turf so we'll be fine hopefully.

View attachment 14271501/04/2025

You probably managed to guess what happened based on the picture above but well, we won the Capital One Cup. It was a fantastic game and we've won it for the first time since 2011/2012. It was an emphatic win against Newcastle and nothing short of what I expected but we're all buzzing after that win. It'll give us a lot of confidence ahead of our next few games and hopefully we can manage a run of good results now to keep the momentum going.

Well, here goes our European dream then. We wanted to do well in the competition, we were backed to do well in the competition and there we go crashing out in the first knockout round. Absolute disappointment. We underestimated them and lost to them even though the stats suggest we shouldn't have. Those games are REALLY frustrating and the fans were all really angry today but so were we all. I'm really annoyed that we didn't get the win today or at least a favourable result and it really just made all of the joy and excitement from the cup win go away. We need to do better next year, that's for sure.

I kind of predicted an easy win for us and that's what we got. Port Vale have done really well to get as far as they did in the competition but they were no match for us, let's be honest here. An easy ticket to the semi-final now and hopefully then the final where we can win the whole thing. The board wants us in the final and that's where we're gonna get, I can promise that.

View attachment 142706
It wasn't that great a month for us but well, we're still top of the league and we're still looking like we will win it at the end of the season so I'm not too worried. Southampton gave us a **** of a match and we paid for our stubbornness thinking they weren't that good.

View attachment 142703
A great win for Southampton, honestly congratulations to them they deserve it. We weren't good enough out there and paid the price unfortunately. It's not going to impact our title run too much as far as I'm aware but it's disappointing for sure.

View attachment 142700
Another disappointing result for us. I thought we would do a lot better against Swansea but apparently we couldn't. Nathaniel was outstanding and it was unfortunate that we couldn't get the win but our performance wasn't that disappointing so I'm hopeful ahead of our Brighton clash.

View attachment 142698
Now that's more like it. I was worried we wouldn't be able to do well again but the lads proved me wrong. Antonio and Anthony were both outstanding again, as always, and we just keep going forward in the league. The thing is that I know right now we would be able to compete in the Champions League if it wasn't for that loss against Valencia and the only competition we can focus on other than the league is the FA Cup. Believe me, it's a nice competition to try and win still but it's disappointing to not be in even bigger ones.

View attachment 142697
I didn't actually realise how close the title race was. Chelsea are just 3 points behind us! As long as we keep doing our best and winning our games it should be fine but I have to admit that it does worry me a little bit. I'm very confident that the lads can do well enough and stay focused and go on to win the title but it's worrisome that they're so close to us so hopefully next month we'll be able to build a bit of a gap.

View attachment 14259701/05/2025
A fantastic month for us as we get into the last few games of the season! We only had really important games and we did well in all of them. The Manchester City result was a bit of a let down but we still did incredibly well for the rest of the month. A big win against Everton was also hugely satisfying.

View attachment 142588View attachment 142585View attachment 142584
A good game for us considering how strong Manchester City are. Antonio was outstanding and he's slowly giving me a reason to start him ahead of Suarez in the future. We were unfortunate to concede in the last minute but it was stupid of us to lose our focus then. Ivan and Martial got injured in training before the game and they're both out for a long time so that's a real shame but we've got a lot of players who can come in to replace them so that's a positive.

View attachment 142583View attachment 142582
And so we're back at those times where we play against Arsenal, they dominate and we win. I do feel kind of bad about it but we're getting the 3 points so it's better than nothing. Suarez at the rescue, what a moment. Liverpool's oldest ever goalscorer. That's quite impressive! I'm really proud of him and what he's done for the club since coming back, he's such an amazing player. Anyway, on to the next game.

View attachment 142581
An easy win against an Everton side who could actually get relegated if they're not careful. Draxler was amazing for the first time in quite some time but he's having a great season again. We smashed them statistically and on the field and Endheu is definitely living up to the hype that the fans build around him as the next Coutinho. Antonio scored yet again and well, what a signing he is too.

View attachment 142580
We somewhat escaped with that. We did dominate the game but in the end West Ham had some momentum and I'm grateful we stayed focused for once. It's yet another good win for us and we can keep going forward with the last few games of the season now.

View attachment 142579
Just 4 games left and a 4-point lead. That's all we got. We've guaranteed ourselves Champions League football already but now it's the title we're going after. Best attack and best defence in the league still and we're looking strong ahead of this last month of Premier League action.

View attachment 142578
View attachment 142577
Phew! Another close game and what a great performance overall. Draxler did really well and saved us from extra-time and penalties which is a relief. Cesar was amazing yet again and we just keep moving forward to yet another final. It's a shame that this isn't the Champions League but well, the FA Cup final will do. We'll play against Stoke at Wembley on the 31st of May. Something to look forward to now.

View attachment 14257601/06/2025

I don't know if you can tell, but we were 4 points clear and well, I guess now you'll have to wait and see if we won the league or not. It was a decent month for us in the end and even though I would've liked to win all of our games, 8 points from 4 games is pretty good.

View attachment 142562View attachment 142556
Not a great game and we should have won but we're still leading the title race. Chelsea are slowly closing in on us but we should be fine. James Ward-Prowse was impressive and I'll give it to him, if it wasn't for our good defending and goalkeeping he would've lead his side to a win. Now with Ionut injured, it might be a bit tougher to get the results we want considering how good he's been but we'll have to do without.

View attachment 142559
I thought they were going to come back from the game but thank God Antonio scored again late on to secure the win! If we get one more good result and Chelsea mess up, we could win the league for the second year in a row! We deserve this win and now I'm excited for our next game.

View attachment 142555View attachment 142554View attachment 142553
We've done it!!! A great win against Stoke but more specifically a great win over Chelsea as we win the title ahead of them! They couldn't get the result they needed and we've pulled away again, now being 4 points clear with one game to go. It's been one **** of a season in the Premier League and I'm so proud of us and I can't wait for the last game against Chelsea. Two years in a row we finished first ahead of Chelsea as well!

View attachment 142551View attachment 142550
What a season it's been then. I have no idea how Arsenal finished in 8th, they'll be disappointed with that and I can't hide the fact that I was a bit sad to see Everton in 15th and not in that relegation zone! But oh well, that means more Merseyside derbies next season and more wins for us hopefully. Now let's just get on with the awards.

View attachment 142549View attachment 142548View attachment 142547View attachment 142545View attachment 142543View attachment 142542View attachment 142541View attachment 142540
A shame to not see that many Liverpool players in the awards but at least Henderson and Kanu were in the Team of the Year which was nice to see. In the end, does it matter how many awards we got? We won the league! An absolutely fantastic season and I'm excited for what's next here with Liverpool.

View attachment 142539
View attachment 142538
Absolute heartbreak... To think that we beat them in the league which meant oh yeah we'll win in the final of course! But no. Another one of those games we dominated but just didn't do well enough in. I can't believe it. It really was sad to see all this happen and in the end, it could really have been a great season for Liverpool but we just won the league and the Capital One Cup. That's pretty decent, believe me, but just not good enough I guess.

View attachment 142537View attachment 142536
A bit of a disappointing season overall. We could have done a lot better in the Champions League and FA Cup but there's nothing we can do about it now. Martial was a fantastic signing for us but I think his injury really impacted us. It was very saddening to lose him but we can do better next season. The new kits for next season will be released in a couple of days and I'm excited about that for sure! They look absolutely great. Anyway, I'm just looking forward to next season now.