View attachment 14233204/07/2025

View attachment 142298
View attachment 142297
The Argentine legend posted on Instagram recently saying he was hoping to work with Totti soon, however he does not have a role in the Barcelona setup for now at least in the sporting setup which makes us wonder what he meant by working with Totti soon. With the Italian being linked and reportedly approached by the Catalan side, this definitely makes the rumours seem even more real than they already were. Can we expect a departure from Anfield for Totti? Maybe. Life in England has been very successful for him but he might want to try a new championship to manage in. Considering he said over and over again that he supports Real Madrid though, it would seem like an odd appointment.

Definate move! story is awesome mate keep it up.

How do you make your picture (the one with the collosseum ? if you dont mind me asking mate)

Definate move! story is awesome mate keep it up.

How do you make your picture (the one with the collosseum ? if you dont mind me asking mate)
I don't mind at all mate! If you need one I'd love to make one for you haha ;) but since you're asking, I just find a background picture that I like basically (the colosseum in this case) and adjust the brightness to make it a bit darker. After that I just take the elements I want and cut them out and paste them in and then just save the picture like that and then just find an online editor to round the edges and add the drop shadow! As easy as that! If you need any clearing up, let me know :)

View attachment 14163501/09/2025

View attachment 141633
We've got a couple of new lads who came in this summer and with the transfer window now closed, we can do a bit of a wrap up on the business we've done this season so far.

View attachment 141615View attachment 141614
We needed a new centre-midfielder and I'm very happy that we got Robim. He's a very exciting and promising signing for us and he's got the potential to become a real legend here at Barcelona. We did pay quite a bit of money for him but we've got the resources so I guess it's not that big of a deal.

View attachment 141613
We all know about Camaldine obviously. The 19-year old wonderkid joins us on loan and just like with the Leverkusen deal back when I was at Liverpool, we have the option to buy him at any point during the loan spell. 90 million euros is a huge amount of money but you know what, who says we'll have to pay that much? Last time I checked my assistant said they'd even take 60 million at this point. It's just a shame that Bretenreiter, the new Liverpool manager, doesn't see this much in him. Oh well, I have the next best player in the world all for myself then!

View attachment 141610View attachment 141608
And our big money signing! Iván's back! My little protégé who I somehow managed to get on a free from Real Madrid back when I was at Inter and then paid so much for him to get him to come to Liverpool and now even more to come in here to Barcelona. He's an outstanding player who I'm confident of keeping here for a long, long time and make a Barcelona legend. I've loved working with him from the moment I first talked to him at Inter and it's great to have him back here.

Not the best start to my career here in Barcelona. Morata was very good I just have to admit but I expected more from us. It really is a shame considering our good pre-season and I just hope now that we get fired up for the start of La Liga and for the second leg of this final. Coming back from 2 goals down will be hard but I think we can do it.
View attachment 141627

Hey boss, I just wanted to tell you that the squad isn't too bothered by the result. We know it's your first game in Spain and we all got your back and we promise we'll fight even harder on the pitch next time we face Atletico.

Well, at least we did better in the league already! The board won't allow anything other than winning the league and we've got a good start already. Vallecano, Sociedad and Real Betis are surprisingly very high up the table but we're just 2 games in so that could change any day now. Our next game is our second leg game against Atletico and it's our most important game of the season yet so we'll need to do really well against them to turn that defeat around from the first leg.

View attachment 141623View attachment 141622
A smashing performance for us for our first game of the season. Genaro Mata was amazing today and I just can't wait to see how well he's going to play for the next year or so. Marc Bartra was great too and Xavi Dominguez made a promising start to his season. I don't really have anything else to say about the game other than we played very well and I hope we can keep that going.
View attachment 141620

Hey Francesco, I just wanted to thank you for allowing me to make my debut today. I think I played well and I hope that's enough to get me to play in the first-team again but I really am grateful for being allowed to play today so thank you again.

View attachment 141619View attachment 141618View attachment 141617
That was one **** of a hard fought victory! We really were dominated a lot and Valencia were outstanding, congratulations to them, but we got the victory and it's all that matters. Neymar is out for 2 months though and that really isn't good news. Thankfully, we've got a lot of great players who can come in and do a job for him but it's still a huge blow. Anyway, a great win for us and we have a 100% record in the league so far so let's hope it continues.
View attachment 141616

Francesco, I just wanted to say thank you so much for bringing me back to Spain. It's my home country and I've enjoyed every season I've spent abroad working for you and other managers but it feels great to be home and I love the fact that the fans seem to love watching me play already. Thank you for playing such a crucial role in my successful career!

View attachment 141605
View attachment 141603
For a competition where we're expected to reach at least the semi-final, the group stage is definitely not going to be easy. We're facing a very tough English side, Cagliari who have finished 3rd in the Serie A for two years in a row and previous Champions League winners Ajax. I guess this is the group of death for this year! It means there'll be a lot of excitement at the Camp Nou when we play though so that's good.

Last edited:
Has to be said you just broke Totti's love for Real Madrid... :( I'm maybe too loyal for Real cause in two different saves Barca has offered me a interview but I turned them down cause I'm loyal to Real! ;) But but i think I'm still following this if you lose El Clasico's... :)

Has to be said you just broke Totti's love for Real Madrid... :( I'm maybe too loyal for Real cause in two different saves Barca has offered me a interview but I turned them down cause I'm loyal to Real! ;) But but i think I'm still following this if you lose El Clasico's... :)
Haha I did think about that but who knows maybe he can still join Real Madrid! Plenty of players have made the switch and were a legend for both clubs so who knows ;)

View attachment 14138901/10/2025

View attachment 141388 Oh my! What a win! I have to say, I joined Barcelona mostly for the experience. I've always loved Real Madrid and I told myself that joining Barcelona would give me managerial experience in Spain which would just look better in my CV if the Madrid job ever becomes available but it does feel great to win trophies with clubs. We were losing 2-0 on aggregate and we still managed to come away with a win. I'm so proud of the players and I hope that we can keep working this hard to win as many trophies as we can. Jonny even came to me after the game to praise me which is always nice!
View attachment 141385

Boss, this was an incredible game. All thanks to your half-time team talk, we managed to get the victory and all the players are really happy. Congratulations on your first trophy with Barcelona!
View attachment 141384
View attachment 141383
View attachment 141382
We had a huge game against Real Madrid this month and also important games against Bilbao and Sevilla and I think it's fair to say that we smashed it! A month full of victories that makes us still unbeaten in the league so far which is a great sign going forward. 6 games, 6 wins and the best attack in the league. Again, a great start.

View attachment 141381
My first ever El Clasicó and I guess I never thought I'd be on the Barcelona side but well, that's where life can be so surprising right? In the end we got a great win considering we were losing 2-1 until the 83rd minute and I'm really proud of what we managed to achieve today. A big win against our rivals, there's something that'll make the fans happy.

View attachment 141380
It was hard but going to San Memés is never easy anyway and we knew that. Another hard fought victory that allows us to continue our good run this season. Let's hope we can keep it up going forward.

View attachment 141379
Another fabulous performance! Never thought we'd beat Celta by so many goals but I definitely won't complain! Genaro continues his ridiculous start to the season and Lincoln pulls out a world-class performance yet again too. What a team we've got here!

View attachment 141378
Who would've thought that the Madrid-born Iván would be helping out BARCELONA so much in his career! Another good win although we weren't that convincing and will need to do better in our next few games. Sevilla are a good side though so I'm not too worried. Going back to what I said about Iván by the way, I guess you could say the same about me considering I've always been a Madrid fan but I guess times change and who knows what the future holds for me here in Spain?

View attachment 141377
View attachment 141376
A solid start to our Champions League campaign where we faced arguably the weakest side in our group. I wanted a win and we got it though so I think this game turned out all right. Ajax did play really well though so we'll have to look out for them when we play them again next time. I didn't bother looking at the other result from our group but I'm pretty sure this win puts us top for now.

View attachment 14126001/11/2025

View attachment 141259
October 2025
View attachment 141258
What a start to my Barcelona career! 10 wins from 10 games, really couldn't have hoped for a better start. This month in La Liga was another very successful now as we already start to break away from our opponents at the top of the league with the best attack in the league and one of the best defences too. We conceded quite a few goals this month compared to other months but we got the wins so you know what, it really doesn't matter that much to me!

View attachment 141254View attachment 141253
Zaragoza are not one of the best sides in the league and I guess it showed today. We conceded really early on but managed to pull off a great comeback to win the game. Jeff was outstanding and Genaro seems to be impossible to stop from scoring. A solid victory. Our main striker Xavi Dominguez was injured in that game though which is a real blow but thankfully our new centre-midfield signing Robim can play up front too.

View attachment 141252
We struggled a bit against a very weak side as we knew from their position in the league table. Let's just say we cut it very close but thankfully we got the victory. After so many wins, it's true that it was nice to see that we are actually human after all! Cordoba did a great job though, I have to give it to them because on any other day they would've beaten us if they play like that.

View attachment 141251
Much better! Genaro was again just a legend for the club and Lincoln continues his good form too. In Neymar's absence, those two are really carrying the team which is nice to see. An easy win against Sociedad who looked quite weak today surprisingly but oh well, you won't hear me complain about that. It was a great win that sets us up for success against Atletico Madrid soon!

View attachment 141250View attachment 141249
I decided to play Neymar although he wasn't fully recovered and I guess it was a mistake. He'll be out for another 2 weeks now which to be honest isn't as much as before so I'm not too worried. In terms of the result, ANOTHER win! Atletico were so hungry for the 3 points considering we battered them in the Supercopa final 2nd leg earlier this season but we managed to hold them off and get the 3 points ourselves so a fantastic result that sees us end the month in La Liga on a high.

View attachment 141248
View attachment 141247
View attachment 141246
A smashing victory against Cagliari and a solid home win against Manchester City too sees us top the group with 3 wins from 3. We're 8 points clear of Ajax at the top so I think it's fair to say we've qualified from the group stages. The question now remains if we'll win the group and who we'll face next round!

View attachment 141245View attachment 141244
Huge win for us as we definitely are starting to come out as the stronger team in our group with this result. Shame that Ivan is injured for almost a month but we'll have someone to come in and replace him and do well hopefully. I expected a bit more from Cagliari if I'm honest but I guess they didn't handle the pressure very well.

View attachment 141243
This game came after Xavi's injury so I was a bit worried that we wouldn't be good enough up front but Robim did a great job and even scored the winner for us! It was a tight game and I'm very happy we came out on top despite Manchester City looking like they might score an equaliser late on in the game. Jeff continues to impress and might even get a place in the first-team regularly if he keeps playing like that!

View attachment 14107301/12/2025

View attachment 141072
November 2025
View attachment 141070
View attachment 141069
View attachment 141068
It seems like we'll never stop winning! Almost halfway through the season and we've not even dropped a single point. Second best defence in the league and best attack. We've been incredibly good so far and I hope we can keep this up for a while because what a great season it's been already! The derby game against Espanyol was definitely the highlight though and I hope we can keep performing this well.

View attachment 141067View attachment 141066
Another game where we struggled a bit, but got the win in the end. I guess the last few games have not been very convincing but as long as we get the 3 points it's okay right? Kongolo is going to have to play at left-back for now too because Jonny got injured during training just a day before the game for 4 months which was disappointing but we'll be able to handle it I think.

View attachment 141064View attachment 141063
Solid routine win for us. Hysaj was outstanding and most of the other players were very good too. Levante are a decent side but we came out as the better team which was good. Genaro got injured right after the game too when we were in the weights room which just keeps adding up to our injuries list and it's not exactly a good thing.

View attachment 141062
A fantastic result against our rivals! The Catalan derby is important to many Barcelona fans and we smashed it. Ivan was great and scored his first hat-trick for us which was good too. This allows us to continue our good form in the league and prove a point: we are the best team in the league (although it hurts me to say that).

View attachment 141061
The last game of the month in the league was a great one for us although again, we struggled. Vallecano were very good out there and we played well too but apparently not well enough. Martinez got sent off which was a bit annoying but I guess we can live with that. A good win for us but really nothing exciting about it.

View attachment 141060
View attachment 141059
View attachment 141058
The loss to Manchester City was tough to take but we made up for it with a win against Ajax and as expected, we qualified for the next round. It was a pretty easy group stage campaign so far and now I can only hope to go as far as possible in the competition.

View attachment 141057
Good game from Manchester City I have to give it to them. It was really tight but they came out on top and deserved it. Whatever the result today though, we managed to make it through to the next round so it's not such a big deal. This game was our first loss of the season though so it's unfortunate that our run had to come to an end but oh well.

View attachment 141056
What a smashing win! Just one game away from the end of the group stages now and yet another fantastic performance from us. I wasn't expecting so many goals from us so let's just say I was VERY pleasantly surprised by the result. Shame for Ajax since their goal difference will be affected but they won't be able to come second of the group anyway so it doesn't matter now as long as they make it to the Europa League. Ivan is proving to be a real key player of the side and it makes me very happy to see that so hopefully he can continue his good form.

Last edited:
quality run! tough ask but hopefully you can do La Liga undefeated!

View attachment 14096402/01/2026

View attachment 140963
December 2025 and Ballon D'Or gala
View attachment 140962
View attachment 140960
View attachment 140959
An unbeaten and perfect first half of the season! There are 21 games left in the league but we've won all 17 so far! I really can't believe it. Already 10 points clear of second-placed Valencia in December is a fantastic achievement and I hope now that we can keep this up for the next few months. Still the best attack and the best defence in the league which is great so again, hoping to keep this up in the next few months.

View attachment 140958
No offence to Eibar but this was always going to get a pretty easy win for us. It took us until the 64th minute to actually score the first goal but we managed to get a good win in the end. Lincoln continues his amazing performances this season and I just hope he'll keep this up and not get injured like Martial last season!

View attachment 140957
What a great game again! Absolutely smashed them. It felt great to have Xavi Dominguez back in the lineup and what a return he made to the team. Granada did end up scoring but we were just the better team out there and it showed in the scoreline and on the field. Great job from the lads.

View attachment 140956
Our last game of 2025. It's been a good year and I'm excited for the rest of the season with Barcelona and whatever happens after that. We got a narrow win against Las Palmas because again we did take them for granted a little bit which is why I'm glad we got the win. It was a close game but a nice way to end the year. Happy New Year and here's to even better things next year!

View attachment 140952
View attachment 140951
A bit of a disappointing end to our group stage campaign considering this draw saw us finish second of our group. Manchester City snatched top spot on the last day which means we will face the winner of another group. It could be a good or a bad thing, I'm not sure yet. On with the draw then!

View attachment 140950
The mighty Dortmund then! I remember I almost applied for that job before the Liverpool job was made available for the second time a couple of years ago. The tie will definitely be a huge, interesting tie and I can't wait to get it into it in February later this season. Dortmund have always been one of the strongest teams in Germany and despite dropping a bit behind Leverkusen and Schalke in the past few seasons, they've been good enough to make it to the First Knockout round of the Champions League!

View attachment 1063652
View attachment 140930
A pretty routine tie for us against second-division side Albacete. I wasn't expecting anything other than two wins over the two legs and we got two comfortable victories so I'm happy. In the next round we'll face Zaragoza, a step up from Albacete but certainly not a team of the stature of Bilbao or Real Madrid yet.

View attachment 140928
The first leg was an away fixture and we had a couple of key players out injured so we struggled a bit more than expected but still got the 2-0 win that already pretty much secured our place in the next round of the Copa Del Rey. Robim played very well again and it was nice to see Johannes score a goal of his own, not usually being the goalscoring type of midfielder.

View attachment 140927
Just when we thought we dominated the first leg, we dominated this leg even more! Three goals in the first half as Neymar and Ivan continue their great form despite their injuries earlier this season and Johannes gets the man of the match award. Again, never expected anything other than a win in both legs and we got that today so a satisfying result for the club.
View attachment 140926
View attachment 140923
View attachment 140922
View attachment 140921
View attachment 140919
View attachment 140920
What a season for Lincoln! He has definitely been one of the top players in the world this year and to see him come third in the Ballon D'Or at just 27 years old is incredible. Coman is already 29 so he's a bit past his prime so if anything, Lincoln can win it next year if he performs well enough. I would've loved to see Iván win an award but he was voted the top striker by FIFA as he leads the line of the Team of the Year which was great to see. This was a very nice gala to go to for once as some of my own players managed to get awards which I'm very proud of and I can only hope that in the coming years some of my players will win the Ballon D'Or again, like Coutinho when I was at Liverpool or El Shaarawy just before I left Roma for Liverpool. 2025 has been a great year and now I can only hope for better in the next few months here in Barcelona.

View attachment 14087701/02/2026

View attachment 140874
January 2026
View attachment 140873
View attachment 140872
View attachment 140871
Well then, I guess our unbeaten run had to come to an end right? It's very unfortunate that it had to be like this but we can still be really proud of what we've achieved so far. We're still 11 points clear of second-placed Valencia but that's only because of our amazing win against them just before our loss to Villareal. Anyway, I'm still really happy with our season so far and one thing's for sure it's that we won't lose out on the title to any Madrid sides or any big rivals of ours.

View attachment 140870
A solid win as Neymar continued his good season. Same goes for Ivan and well, Girona are not exactly a huge side so I'm happy with the result. Our first game of 2026 definitely went to plan!

View attachment 140869
A very disappointing draw considering we were supposed to be the stronger team but oh well. I guess we can live with that. Our perfect record comes to an end and we'll have to move forward now having dropped 2 points all season. Not too bad but disappointing to do that against Real Betis.

View attachment 140867
Absolutely smashing win that definitely makes up for our bad game against Betis! Genaro Mata was really good, again, and we definitely deserved the win today. It was always going to be a tough and tight game between 1st and 2nd in the league but we came out on top and put out a really strong message out there for the rest of the league to hear.

View attachment 140866
Absolutely heartbreaking stuff. My second defeat as Barcelona manager. It came so close in the end but we just completely messed up in the last 15-20 minutes of the game and totally lost it. It's really disappointing to lose that way but should be a good wake-up call for our next league game against Real Madrid in just a couple of hours (on the 1st of February).
View attachment 1063745
View attachment 140865
Two amazing ties where the Atletico one really could have gone either away following our draw at their stadium. We went through in the end and that's what matters. Our hard work paid through and it was a fantastic tie. Next up in the Copa Del Rey though, Espanyol. Considering our last game against us ended in a 5-0 win for us, I'm confident.

View attachment 140864View attachment 140862
Two amazing games, two amazing wins. That 2nd leg was a delight to watch but we'll really miss Inigo in the first leg of our Atletico game. I'll definitely take a 9-2 aggregate win but again, this was one of those games that we were really expected to win and we did so that's a positive.

View attachment 140861View attachment 140860
After that first leg, I was a bit worried Atletico might come back and beat us but you know what, I just have to give it to my boys again. Lincoln and Ivan continued to perform and scored a late goal each to make us go through to the semi-final. What a tie this was. Anyway, I'm really proud of the boys and I'm excited about the next games against Espanyol where we'll hopefully make it to the final, that'd be the dream. I'm happy with my season at Barcelona so far and I hope it'll continue on now until the end of the season. February will be a packed month with the return of the Champions League so let's hope we can do well then too.