The Leaked Kit Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 402
  • Views Views 103K
I'm more of a PSG fan than any other french club, but that Lyon kit is so good that I may have to buy it. Retro Adidas at it's very best :wub:
 
AC MILAN 2011-2012 HOME :wub:

Milan_1112_adidas_home_1.jpg


Milan_1112_adidas_home_2.jpg
 
The new goalkeeper kit for Arsenal is stunningly beautiful. Will defo buy that. :wub:
 
The Arsenal kits have grown on me, but I still don't like the away kit. I like the goalkeeper kit the most.
 
Really don't know if the away kit is what it's leaked, still no solid cnofirmation. Just pre-ordered the home top, grown on me so much.

Plus that AC Milan kit is just stunning.

So buying this Ajax away top.

Ajax2.jpg

​
 
Not sure whether to buy the 1971 Arsenal top or the new one...
 
That Ajax top is class



Real Madrid Tops for 11-12 I :wub::wub: the home so much

i cant wait to buy it !
 
Last edited:
If that's the real real madrid shirt then KevNaylor was right and you guys said it was fake... :)
 
Just thought I would post up a better quality picture of the Arsenal Goalkeeper kit. Design looks good but IMO the collar is a little strange...
New-Arsenal-Goalkeeper-Kit.jpg


---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

And this is apparently the back of the new Spurs shirt. Appears to be all white, with a collar, but we will have to wait to see the front. If it is all white, I really hope we get navy blue shorts, and there is potential that it could be a fairly nice strip.
1zd4ytw.jpg
 
The collar on that Arsenal Keeper kit looks like it's trying to replace the need for a snood.. :)
 
Back
Top