So, nearly a year had past since i was getting dumped out of a car by Fabio Cappello and told i have a job, following Stuart Pearce's failure. Alot had changed in the past year.
I was still living my life to the max, enjoying every day like it was my last. But for once in my life, i was enoying my career.

When i became the manager for England under 21's, i didn't have a clue what i was doing (and that's being honest) we were bottom of our european chapionship qualifier group, the boys were all down, there gaffer had just been sacked.
But somehow, i managed to turn thing's round. In a group which contained Poland, Finland, Macedonia and Lichenstein's finest young players we manaed to score 19 goals and only conceded 9, we had won five games out of six, and drawing that. still undefeated under me.

after the last game, when it was confirmed that my boy's will be going to Denmark in 2011, i recived a phonecall... Jose.

"What do you want?"
"well done on the result today"
"i dont need your copliments"
"it's fine, cause you are still going to fail in the future and you will never become a top manager in the game, your going to fail"​

He hang's up....​

I didn't just class this as a job, it was a part of me. The boy's were like my very own son's. And im pleased to say that i will be taking them to Denmark in the summer of 2011, and i will be coming back with, a trophy and medal's round each one of there necks. It's personal now...

I never knew how talented england's future could be though, we have the potential class of Rodwell, Welbeck, Sturridge, Cattermole, Shelvey and more.

The future of England is certainly bright..

25g8mra.jpg

What next for me?, do i want to stay in the game, Most defaintly, im coming for you Jose....

Certainly good so far mate,this is one of the only stories I actually bother following

Loving the feedback guy's, keep it up.

Makes me feel special :p haha, yeah i suppose it's not too bad considering this is the first one i have ever done.

Good work mate
love these kind of stories so Good Luck

the only thing I hate is how you are potraying as Jose Mourinho as the bad guy,he is the 'Special One'

the only thing I hate is how you are potraying as Jose Mourinho as the bad guy,he is the 'Special One'

I know, i felt evil doing it. :( I love Jose, he's god!
But i felt that i needed a rival of class, so it was either him or Wenger, and for some reason i just cant stand Wenger, so i would of been raged all the way through the story. :$

I like this mate, 1 of the only stories I will bother to follow! not normally a fan of them!

2w4wv0n.jpg

Today's the day...

My biggest day of my management career so far has arrived, i have played in Cup finals, but i have never been this nervous, it's a match of rivalry that goes back from nearly 100 years ago, my grandad and my great grandad died fighting for this country against these, and im willing to do the same...

We touched down at the Schönefeld Airport, on the southern border of Berlin. And outside there was hundred's of camera's watching us while we were getting onto our bus for the trip to Offenbach, it felt like the whole of England was sitting on my shoulders, in the first leg of at the Stadium:MK we drew 2-2, The Germans have an advantage of an away goal, we really need to pull our fingers out today! And plus, i need to make my family proud.

When we got to the hotel, later in the evening canceled the light training session and told the boy's to relax, it had been a hard journey. I went straight to my hotel room, pulled out my notebook and pen and tried to work out how i was going to appoach this game, i couldn't think, no matter how hard i tried i was too nervous, i need to calm down.

"Hello, room service yeah i need the best alcohol you have in this place, anything will do. Send it to room 154, thanks"​

Alcohol solves every problem with me, you see. When i was younger, my father used to come in from the pub every night nearly and beat up me and my mother. I wish i could of done something back then to help my mother, i was too young. Then my father died when i was not much older, it was a relief for me and my mother, but the scarring will never go away, physically or mentally...​

swwsjr.jpg

As i watched my players warm up, it was time to name my squad. I was still torn beetween a few options so i just picked them straight from my head, right...​

Smithies, Addison, Bertrand, Tomkins, Walker, Welbeck, Rodwell, Delph, Cork, Sturridge and Walcott.

The time had come, the team talk.. I walked into the changers and looked round they all looked a nervous as me, i had to give them something, from the heart...​

"Right boys, all im going to say is think of world war;s, all the lives lost we have all most likely had a family member who was in that war and were either wounded of killed, i want each and every one of you's to make them proud to be English once again, i want you's to go out there and not just make you or me or them proud, make yourself proud"

RINGGGGGGGG!!

The bell went for the players to line up down the tunnel, the weight on my shoulder's just got heavier...​

Last edited:
will be sure to keep checking dont want to miss it ;)

Last edited: