The life of a playboy

• Thread starter Thread starter GardnerGFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 10K
Nicely done Gardner :)

As for the Cardiff scum, i wasnt being insensitive, typical bluebirds

WASTEMEN! Swim away, you dirty bluebird b*stards!

-- -- -- -- -- --

Cant wait for next update :)

Thanks EC.

Should be able to get a few done now, off work for two weeks, injured atm so no training and me dad's getting better, now at home.

Really really really loving this story.

Just say to Jose " Luis Garcia 2005 ".... Then walk away ;)

weyai! you want more? haha

There could be a possibilty like, depending if i can wake up the brain. Half brain dead.

Like the story very much. Would be great to see a screenshot once in a while! Can't wait till your next update!

Like the story very much. Would be great to see a screenshot once in a while! Can't wait till your next update!

Thanks for the feedback.

Will have a look into it mate, think i already have a screenshot ready for the next update.

Will try and get a update in before my hopsital appointment, will get a bite of toast now then get it started. :D

307orhe.jpg

Denmark has been emm, diffrent?..

To be honest, when i thought of Denmark i was thinking of nice woman, and a party capital, i was so wrong!
The only ***** here is a butch butcher's butch daughter and the best nightclub here is a winebar.
I think i must of got mixed up beetween Denmark and Sweden.

Anyway, it had been sucessfull for us so far. I was gagging so i pulled the butcher's daughter, and i haven't got a STI, Oh the football...

We beat Belgium 2-1 in our opening game, realisticly we should of hammered them but a win is a win, Belgim just decided to lock up the back door all game and hope for the best, the next game was against Holland, who we hammered 5-1! Danny Welbeck getting a hat-trick. Holland were odd's on favorite to win that game too, so im glad i was able to silence the bookies.
The last game of our group stage was against the hosts, Denmark! We managed to scrape past them with a 1-0 victory with a early goal coming from captain Rodwell.

This was it!

We were only one game away from getting to the final off the final, it seem's like every game is my biggest game in my career now, so much im sick of saying it and i dont even ge nervous now!, Croatia will be in our way. On our way to the ground, we were welcomed by the Croatia fan's by posters and banners being held up with a picture of former England manager Steve Mclaren hiding under a umbrella with a cup of Wembley coffee in his hand. Possibly the most embarissing day as a England fan, i need to beat these! To restore some pride back in England!
As my players warmed up ready for the match, i looked on from the touchline off the pitch and i felt some sort of prescene behind me (maybe cause all the lad's were looking at me) i turned round and saw Fabio Cappelo slowly making his way over towards me with his assistant Italo Galbiati, and Ray Clemence. At this point Ray was jogging over to Alex Smithies to give him some tip's and to help him warm up.
I walked towards Fabio and Italo shaking both there hand's and both wishing me luck

" I want to wish you luck for today Connor, i am very proud of what you have done for me. You have turned round this group of players and turned them into mature professionals. I would like a word with you after the match, come to reception they will be expecting you"

Fabio then turned round and made his way towards the tunnel, before Italo Galbiati turned round he winked. GULP!

What could Fabio possibly want? I cant let this get to me, i have a game to win...

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

are people still enjoying these?

Yeh fam, we still enjoying it!

Cant wait for next update cuz :)

5zpdll.jpg

I was now too nervous to take my team talk, not just because to this point this is the biggest game in my life. It's because i still have the words of Fabio rolling through my head, what's the worst that could happen though? Get sacked from my job that i got forced into and dont get payed for, nah i love this job.

The two flag's came out the tunnel, followed by the referee and his officials and two single line's of players. The speaker system belted out our two national anthems "god save the queen" and "Lijepa Nasa Domovino" a very powerfull anthem from the Croatians.

And here comes kick off, we batteled through the Crotians all the way through the first half , complete and total dominance. Danny Welbeck grabbing a goal and then Fabien Delph right before the half time whistle blew. I dont see how Crotia could pick themselves up from this.
Second half and again we dominated, this time Scott Sinclair getting the goal, me and all the bench sprinted up to jump on him when he scored, we couldn't hide our delight but we were going to the final, and we were showing a sense of not just a team, but one very happy family.

332plc6.jpg

I slowly nervously trotted my way to reception, with not knowing what was instore for me. Words can not describe how i was feeling at this time, i was about to die. Until i heard the most beautiful voice i have ever heard in the past month or so.​

"Mr Gardner"
It was only two words but it was so kind, so hear melting it was unbelivable. I looked up, she was about 21/24, she had a Danish accent, but spoke well english. She was Stunning!, blonde hair and unbelivable figure. I was in love...at first sight.​

"Mr Cappelo will see you know, follow me please"
I was speachless, she walked round the counter give me a brief look and swung her hair round in th direction that she was walking, i followed her trying not to resist putting my arm round her. "he's in there Mr Gardner, please go in"
Pfffff i took in a big breath as i opened the door, of which could be my final hours with England 21's...

-----------------------------

Feedback welcome, tell me what you want to see :)

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Guy's, since these arent getting as many replies im going to shake it up a little. Think there is going to be alot more pictures and storys coming up soon.

I read it all, and it was definately enjoyable. Don't change it too much, pleease.

Mate I'm reading, just not commenting a lot. I am really really enjoying this.

Back