The life of a playboy

• Thread starter Thread starter GardnerGFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 10K
Im not getting bored of it or out, just think if i change it a little bit it could attract more viewers.

If you think it'll help, go for it. But I'm really enjoying it as it is.

I just read this and the layout is great. I'd just show some screenies of the match and things like that?

Hey guys.

Sorry about the lack of updates, like i reported before my dad is in hospital and he is really not well so it's been taking up my time going to see him, i will see if i can squeeze an update or two in tommorow.

once again, sorry.

Dont worry mate, put your family first

Good luck with everything

255nhx5.jpg

"Fab!, how's it?"
"Sit"​

He didn't sound happy, it's not like i could tell either cause his emotion on his face never changes, he always looks unhappy.​

"well Connor, what i want to say is congratulations on getting the kids to the final. A superb achivement for our country. Now, what i called you for..."​

Gulp...​

"i want you to start looking for a club, i feel you can start pushing forward as a maager if you find a club to manage, i shall help you do this"​

"but Fabio, i love my job"​

"Dont worry, you can keep the under 21's job as part time, but i feel it would be great for you to manage a club"​

What a relief, at least i knew i was keeping my job. But why did he have to tell me this beforethe final? Could it not of waited.
I dont know what i want to do now, do i really want to go into club level management? If i do, i dont want to take over someone else's sucess story, i want to be like Brian Clough and make my own.​

Hey, i might even manage Real Madrd!​

"You can leave now Connor, and good luck for the final. We will be watching."

As i left, i quickly grabbed some paper and a pen and wrote down my hotel room number, i left the room and walked past reception very cool like dropping the paper onto the receptionists table, i didn't look back i just kept walking.​

Smooth!​

I just finished reading this story so far.....really really good mate!! Im Scottish so obviously I dont want you to do 2 well with England lol....but yeah brilliantly written as well dude, keep up the good work..

And sorry about family stuff, that allways comes first, FM is only a game after all llol

I just finished reading this story so far.....really really good mate!! Im Scottish so obviously I dont want you to do 2 well with England lol....but yeah brilliantly written as well dude, keep up the good work..

And sorry about family stuff, that allways comes first, FM is only a game after all llol

Thanks alot pal!

Lads. :'(

I've lost the saved game file, my laptop completley factory reseted itself last night. Lost all my documents, pictures, downloads and programes.

Going to install FM soon, and hopefully get a new story started up.

I would like to thank all my followers, and i hope you will follow my next story.

any ideas are welcome.

Last edited:
Back