I doubt there will be anothe update tonight, looking at around 5/6 tommorow night.

Just finished the under 21 Euro's though, and now im considering going into club level. Hmmm

opinions?

no this is good m8 keep it up

I really dont know :(, cant stick with the under 21's forever though.

if you do well when the england manager leaves you could take over the senior's

yea that will make it a nice sotry of you taking over the seniors,club stories are far too common and boring nowadays

you choose mate they would both be great to follow
either club management or manage the seniors:)

I've decided, and when i get the oppirtunity to do it.Expect another twist in the story, muahha (A)

I will give another update soon.

Not sure atm mate, will try and get one in today.

Just cause im bac at work and my dad's in hospital, and i have pre-season so it's hard to get it done.

Did you not read his last post! His Dad is in hospital, amongst other things. Last thing i would want to do is write about my ****** game. It is a good story but please be patient.

Great story mate, one of the best story I have read
keep it up!

Did you not read his last post! His Dad is in hospital, amongst other things. Last thing i would want to do is write about my ****** game. It is a good story but please be patient.

Shut up Cardiff, didnt ask for your input

Swim away..(8)

Shut up Cardiff, didnt ask for your input

Swim away..(8)

Screw you gypo, Why am i not suprised at a Jack being so insensitive. His Dad is in hospital so why on earth would he even think about posting on here. Now go back to your caravan and sleep with your sister. :p

Screw you gypo, Why am i not suprised at a Jack being so insensitive. His Dad is in hospital so why on earth would he even think about posting on here. Now go back to your caravan and sleep with your sister. :p

Bluebirds:), yeah you gypo, I'd put family infront of a stupid computer game. I'm suprised that you have electric, didn't think they had it in Jackland.

2njyplx.jpg

The first half was like being back in a world war, it was just 50-50 all the way through with some verhard tackles going in on both sides, i think both side's knew how much this game meant to them and to there country, we were 1-0 down. I dont know how, we had the best of the chances, but as soon as i thought that. Danny Welbeck broke away on the counter, and went by himself.​

BOOOOOM!!

Right into the top corner, Danny sprinted towards me and then leaped in my arms he knew he done me proud with that goal, i whispered in his ear "come on son, more of that" he ran back onto the pitch, pointing towards the badge on his shirt screaming at his team mates "come on boys, do it for the country!"
After another nitty gritty 5 minutes, the referee blew for half time...​

I walked into the dressing room just after the team had got in, to my captain Jack Rodwell giving them a team talk, he didn't hear me walk in so i just sat down and listened to what he said​

"This is it boy's, we have the german's on there toe's. Remember the talk the gaffer gave us before kick off? Keep that cycling round in your head and let's do this for everyone back home and fight for the badge on your shirt"

As he finished i stood up and put my arm round him "This lad's, is what i want more of! I think Jack has said enough" i then cooley left the room, and took my place back on the bench. Thinking that the next 45 minutes could make me, or brake me. But either way, i knew i had the respect of the boy's.​

The lad's came out the tunnel for the second half, followed by the German opposition. The player's were set and the referee blew his whistle for the second half...​

Germany threw everything they could at us, but we kept hitting them on counter attacks. There left flank was very weak, i think everyone in the ground could see that, pace would just about do them, ah wait... PACE!!!​

"THEO!, swap side's with Sturridge" He looked confused, thinking why am i swapping him over there for. They swapped and as soon as i knew it we broke away, with Theo he swung in a inch perfect cross for sturridge to volley it....​

ROARRRRRRRRRRR!!

The traveling England fan's went wild, as the ball hit of the post and into the back of the net. 2-1!, the nervous were killing me cause that goal only came at 54minutes. We were under constant pressure, Smithies was pulling some fantastic saves. I dont think i had no finger nails left.
87 minutes gone, and we are on the rare second half. This time with fabien Delph he got just inside of there 16 box, and in comes a flying sliding tackle. PENATLY!! yesssss!​

This is it, this could finish it off Danny Welbeck, all of England is with you...YEAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!​

We have done it, i ran onto the pitch to celbrate with the boy's. You'd think we had just won the world cup the way we were going on, but do i care? DO I F**K!​

Bring on Denmark!​

-------------​

Again once again for the lack of update's lately.​

Last edited: