The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Alberto who? hehehe

I've always wanted to go and watch a Liverpool game but getting tickets is nigh on impossible.

Could anyone tell me the best way to get tickets?

Um yeah you're right, it's close to impossible. Best way of getting tickets to a Liverpool game is to 'know a guy' ;)

There's a nasty rumour going around that Kelly's hamstring has given out again. What a bummer; we really do need him this season as we'll be going for all the domestic trophies. :(

Really impressed with Liverpool so far. I thought you'd need to hit the ground running this season, but the players that Dalglish has bought have all settled in well (not surprising really given that they are all british). It's good to see Liverpool back challenging again, glad to see the turmoil surrounding the club is well and truly over and look forward to the challenge when we meet in October.

Oh, and Coates will be a tremendous signing. Carragher is definitely on his way out but his experience will be needed this season. If Coates can learn a thing or two from JC then he has all the attributes to be a top defender.

His name is Luis Suarez, he wears the famous redddddddd :wub:

Just hand us 4th now

We can do better than that mate; have some faith in KK. We are a resurgent power now; we have a new team, a new spirit & above all a new desire to succeed. Personally I believe we're in with a shout for the title.

What a change a year & a decent makes ! :)

1. MUFC
2. MCFC
3. LFC
4. CFC

But us and Chels will fall well short I think.

1.MUFC
2.MCFC
3.CFC
4.LFC
5.AFC
6.THFC

Yes were playing well but in terms of the two manchester clubs we are not strong enough for the title yet

My predictions are:
1. United
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool
5. Sunderland
6. Arsenal
7. Spurs

In other news Joe Cole is poised to have a medical at an unnamed Premiership club tomorrow. My money is on QPR.

@Ride The Walrus: I agree that we could do better than the 7M if Yossi was coming our way. However I dont like the prospect of Sturridge. He is a great little player and all but he commands a fair wage at Chelsea and would be looking in the region of £70k a week to be a rotation player. We should really hold out for a cash only deal. Thats my opinion anyway

My predictions are:
1. United
2. City
3. Chelsea
4. Liverpool
5. Sunderland
6. Arsenal
7. Spurs

In other news Joe Cole is poised to have a medical at an unnamed Premiership club tomorrow. My money is on QPR.

We can at least best Chelsea mate but I'd hate either of the Manchester clubs to win the title (each for different reasons), so it's up to us to shake them up imo.

Hope you're right about Cole.

Last edited:
i think we could beat the two manchester clubs on our day, but over the course of the season i think they will finish above us.

We can at least best Chelsea mate but I'd hate the Man Utd or Man City to win the title (each for different reasons), so it's up to us to shake them up imo.

Hope you're right about Cole.

I take it Mike changed your post about "each for different reasons"? lol

Yes I too dont want to see that United or City win the League but I think they will be the most consistent teams over the season due to their form over the past 3 games. Hopefully I'm wrong. We will be very close to Chelsea this season as they have been lucky in their games this season so far.

I take it Mike changed your post about "each for different reasons"? lol

Yes I too dont want to see that United or City win the League but I think they will be the most consistent teams over the season due to their form over the past 3 games. Hopefully I'm wrong. We will be very close to Chelsea this season as they have been lucky in their games this season so far.

No i just changed the names ;)

No i just changed the names ;)

It's fair 'Kop'.

See what I did there ? ;)

I changed your edit as it didn't scan. I sometimes forget that non-LFC fans read this thread too. It looks outrageously polite now.

Last edited:
Back