The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
In it's on way it was equally as stupid as Mario. The 'committee' signed him in desperation the end of the window. A player that was never going to fit. The manager actually banged on the table for Benteke. When every man and his dog knew the one thing he needed to replace after Suarez and Sturridge out injured in his system was movement up front. The very thing Benteke doesn't give you.

Praise the Lord we now have a management team only signing players that are right for what they want to do.

Top PL scorers in 2016. Not bad at all. Fantastic entertainment that has you waiting to go the game. (Far cry from this time last year huh?). Which brings it home even more when you miss one as I am today sat typing this **** it! Lol.

You're the 3rd person I've spoken to who's decided against todays trip. How come?

And that main stand picture is ******* brilliant. Robbing it for facey.

Sturrdige get's the nod. Interesting. Would of sworn down that be Origi. But then predicting what the crazy German will do is like trying to predict the lottery #'s. Milner the other change at LB which was expected. Can still not seemingly deemed fit enough to start.

U-18's won 2-1 this morning at Utd which is always a nice start to the day. Now for the seniors to round out the day.

Love the line-up today - so much variety in attack. I'll be expecting goals in this one.

You're the 3rd person I've spoken to who's decided against todays trip. How come?

And that main stand picture is ******* brilliant. Robbing it for facey.

Two fold. Finances. If I hadn't been in Mainz i'd probably of gone. And Burnley, beside it being like the land time forgot, just never feels like an 'away' to me. You're back home within an hour. Might sound strange as Burnley is like going Manchester just down the road but Tottenham next Sat'day is more 'appealing' as a day out yer know?

Watching in a crappy stream, it is very hard to distinguish our kit from the grass!!!

Hmmm. Not sure how this is a 2-0 game. Phils passing is terrible here. Everything's breaking down through him.

This is makes things interesting.

It was inevitable when you have so much meaningless possession.

In this moment of time, Liverpool are simply too weak at the back to land a proper title challenge. Their goals will get them close to a top 4 spot, but that's about the height of it i feel.
1,5 game into the season. :D

Well that was a weird half. Bad mistake the first minute and a great finish. Then all the possession but nothing substantial created. Break away, more poor defending, and it's 2. But still not at the panic stage. Add Origi, add some conviction up top and we'll be right back in this.

Have Liverpool to score over 1.5 goals in my accumulator so it's a win/win for me whatever happens from here in :D

Inconsistencies rear their head again... Big second half needed but it would only cover the cracks currently

Back