The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
This is why he's so adored. VERY worthwhile fun 13 minutes of anyones time:

how the **** can you not love him but i have said it b4 i think he would be the same no matter where he would have gone just so happens hes gone to you lot lucky gits

..... how the **** can you not love him but i have said it b4 i think he would be the same no matter where he would have gone just so happens hes gone to you lot lucky gits

Naturally he would. As he was the exact same at Mainz. And the fact same at Dortmund. He's natural and honest. A massive part of his charm.

I hate going Tottenham. It's one of the moodiest places to go London. Tottenham fans are just the biggest bellends who actually believe they're a major club. Like City. But at least they've backed it up recently. I don't think I know one person who hasn't got a tale of aggro at White Hart Lane. And that walk up the Highroad is a the biggest pain in the **** going.

So glad to get this out the way early.

how the **** can you not love him but i have said it b4 i think he would be the same no matter where he would have gone just so happens hes gone to you lot lucky gits

for some reason was never a fan of Klopp and not just when he was at Liverpool even at Dortmund. Don't know why just don't like him

Melissa Reddy@MelissaReddy_ 10m10 minutes ago
#LFC's interest in Christian Pulisic makes sense on several levels. Effective in and out of possession. Strong dribbler, speedy, versatile

Melissa Reddy@MelissaReddy_ 4m4 minutes ago
Pulisic also contributes well defensively and is very confident in his attributes. Stylistically perfect with plenty of potential to unlock

Melissa Reddy Retweeted
John Bennett@JohnBennettBBC 8m8 minutes ago
Met Pulisic's Dad, who works at #BVB, when I interviewed Aubameyang last year. Told me Klopp was brilliant for his son. Very talented. #LFC

Raphael Honigstein– Verified account ‏@honigstein

yH5BAEKAAEALAAAAAANAAwAAAILjI+py+0Po5y0ngIAOw==

spoke to Pulisic on Weds,seemed very excited about CL. 4 new AMs will make it harder for him,but BVB don't want to sell. And player happy. Loan maybe option.

If he anything like the FM player he would be a great addition.

If he anything like the FM player he would be a great addition.

The great American hope. I've had American friends banging on for ages about how they have a genuine World superstar in the making FWTW. That's what immediately peeked my interest when I first seen Barrett's tweet earlier.

If he is that good, it'd also be a fantastic foothold into the US market too.

We'll see what the next 5 days brings.

The great American hope. I've had American friends banging on for ages about how they have a genuine World superstar in the making FWTW. That's what immediately peeked my interest when I first seen Barrett's tweet earlier.

If he is that good, it'd also be a fantastic foothold into the US market too.

We'll see what the next 5 days brings.
Their first (of what I can remember) world class player was meant to be Freddy adu but he didn't turn out so well.

Their first (of what I can remember) world class player was meant to be Freddy adu but he didn't turn out so well.

God, Freddy Adu. The 29 year old 16 year old. What a bag of ***** he was. He's not even in football now. Last I heard he was promoting gigs.

*Edit* I stand corrected. He's playing below the MLS in the semi-pro NASL. Still claiming to be only 26. Which was probably the age he really was when he broke through at '14.'

Last edited:
He's played a dozen games for Dortmund. Most not even televised, so be wary of the hordes of fellow reds hyping him up. Because they will have barely watched up.

Dortmund player linked to Klopp's new club. More news at 11.

Read something that said that Liverpool suffered 20 hamstring injuries under Klopp in ten months and the 20 before that took four years to happen. One thing it doesn't have is the length of the respective injuries but, interesting to see if it is an issue that Liverpool will have this season or if it was just really random

Read something that said that Liverpool suffered 20 hamstring injuries under Klopp in ten months and the 20 before that took four years to happen. One thing it doesn't have is the length of the respective injuries but, interesting to see if it is an issue that Liverpool will have this season or if it was just really random
Really? Maybe something to do with the super intense training that Klopp has the players do for his super high pressing game.

Dortmund player linked to Klopp's new club. More news at 11.

*Bid. More than just a link.

You're doing a lot of misleadingly wrong reading lately.

Either change your reading material or stop reading would be my best advice.

Sounds like Phil's good to go. But I'd rather Can be in that position. Hopefully he makes it too. Need to bounce straight back after last weeks blip to go into the break with a sound start. 'Spurs are the one team the league I'd never discount right now. Well versed under Pochettino right now and probably the hardest working side the league outside of ourselves. But they do hold a much higher line than Burnley and Mane's back to give Rose in particular fits. Anything won be very hard earned.

Side note: Turns out there's some big Rugby final on today as this train is rammed with rugby fans. Never knew there were so many Warrington/ Widnes/ Wigan/ Saints shirts in circulation. Go figure?

Sounds like Phil's good to go. But I'd rather Can be in that position. Hopefully he makes it too. Need to bounce straight back after last weeks blip to go into the break with a sound start. 'Spurs are the one team the league I'd never discount right now. Well versed under Pochettino right now and probably the hardest working side the league outside of ourselves. But they do hold a much higher line than Burnley and Mane's back to give Rose in particular fits. Anything won be very hard earned.

Side note: Turns out there's some big Rugby final on today as this train is rammed with rugby fans. Never knew there were so many Warrington/ Widnes/ Wigan/ Saints shirts in circulation. Go figure?

It's not that difficult to catch out Spurs. Just press Eric Dier. He gives the ball away alot. I would also worry about the lack of defensive midfielders at Liverpool.

Challenge cup final between my beloved Hull FC and Warrington Wolves, we sold our allocation Warrington couldn't sell theirs even with 10 pound tickets ;)

Mic you could explain what is wrong about it that would help. The numbers come from physioroom which I thought was accurate. As I said there was nothing on if Liverpool had suffer 20 short hamstring injuries as opposed to 20 long ones before

Back