The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
I want any of the big clubs at Elland Road, just so I can pretend its the year 2000 before kickoff before we get slaughtered ;)

I want any of the big clubs at Elland Road, just so I can pretend its the year 2000 before kickoff before we get slaughtered ;)

After what happened the last time, also in the League Cup, and your lads getting leathered outside the coach park after, I don't fancy Elland Road ta.

After what happened the last time, also in the League Cup, and your lads getting leathered outside the coach park after, I don't fancy Elland Road ta.

We got Norwich so doubt you will see us in the next round anyway. They'll do us easy, we have been so boring to watch too not enjoying life under Monk at all right now

We got Norwich so doubt you will see us in the next round anyway. They'll do us easy, we have been so boring to watch too not enjoying life under Monk at all right now

One of my friends is a Leeds die hard & he reckons Monk is getting a real response from your boys atm?

One of my friends is a Leeds die hard & he reckons Monk is getting a real response from your boys atm?

Not sure about a real response, i didn't see Cardiff as I was at work but they're not in the best form. I was there for Blackburn tho and it was abject, he is trying to get the game to flow through Hernandez and he is just short on fitness. We are short in CM too, we have looked slightly better since he has changed things and we are lining up in 4231 but things are not great at all. He was nearly gone before we beat Blackburn last week. But we will see I wasnt convinced on Monk to begin with tbh but I am happy.to be proven wrong

That draws looking real good.

Guaranteed to lose one of the two Manchester clubs, either West Ham or Chelsea, Southampton or Sunderland, with at least 2 Championship sides guaranteed to be in the quarters.

Add Tottenham to the list presuming we put them out as we should at home and the quarter finals are well opening up.

Beautiful. One of the few games I'll be attending this season.

You attend every home game now don't yer? ;).

Really looking forward to Sat'day. Someone's in line for a real 5 or 6 doing from this side and it could well be Hull. Particularly if we score early.

Predicting Sturridge to come to the party for the first time this PL season in the goal stakes.

He's called on us for an even more special atmosphere today Saturday. Sounds like a plan. Let's be bouncing from the off and give Hull a real licking.

Last edited:
When you've had one too many in the build up to the draw :P

deluded_fan2.PNG

(Don't worry, some of the comments under the United posts are even worse oO) )

When you've had one too many in the build up to the draw :P

deluded_fan2.PNG

(Don't worry, some of the comments under the United posts are even worse oO) )

Joking aside if there's two sides from England Barcelona wouldn't want to face right now it's L'pool and City.

****, Barcelona shudder at our name regardless. They just can't get the better of us. UEFA Cup semi and Champs League knockout the '00's, UEFA Cup semi back the '70's. Never been beaten the Nou Cmp in 4 visits, conceding only 1 goal.

Total Indian sign over them.

Last edited:
Joking aside if there's two sides from England Barcelona wouldn't want to face right now it's L'pool and City.

****, Barcelona shudder at our name regardless. They just can't get the better of us. UEFA Cup semi and Champs League knockout the '00's, UEFA Cup semi the '70's. Never been beaten the Nou Cmp in 4 visits, conceding only 1 goal.

Total Indian sign over them.

How many times have you faced them after Pep took over and what were the results?

Back