The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
whos been making definitive conclusions all you have been saying is if you carry on the way you have started then you will be on for a good season internet kids and there buzz words
It depends on what's seen as a good season. Based on so far, you could have a run at the top 4. It depends on whether falling short is a failure or success. The talk of winning the title and being arguably the most feared team in England were a bit too ambitious imo. We just need to see another 5 match days.

Lovren is such a goof. Who knew? XD

[video=youtube;Z3MBDaT7j34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=437&v=Z3MBDaT7j34[/video]

It depends on what's seen as a good season. Based on so far, you could have a run at the top 4. It depends on whether falling short is a failure or success. The talk of winning the title and being arguably the most feared team in England were a bit too ambitious imo. We just need to see another 5 match days.
give it a rest will you every 1 who follows a top team thinks there team will win it whats wrong with that

Models do take these into account. Opta have their own model and they explain it perfectly in this presentation. There's data on how teams react to scoring and conceding e.g. Arsenal shut down after going +2/3 goals. Of course the accuracy depends on the amount of variables considered by the model. My point is that definitive conclusions on Liverpool's likely season are way too early.

https://youtu.be/IvWT7iE1iUs

You don't need statistics to tell that about any team - we're five games in

Just WTF is the one man Debbie Harry tribute act upto now? And WTF is he wearing?

State that clobber lad! Have a word with yerself! Looks like a Fryar Tuck wannabe from Robin Hood the *******!

View attachment 127184

Was it because we humiliated yers opening day in front of the Nation on live TV?

Soz abar us. It's a Scouse thing. (H).

Have this brilliant article as an olive branch:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/21/arsene-wenger-20-years-arsenal-incredible-journey

If only football was played out on your obsessive want of statistical analysis d.

It completely falls down on Chelsea alone.

But then if you want to base everything off what's expected, and achieved or not within that to project. that's perfectly fine and your prerogative.

Whatever floats your boat. I'll go off what I see with my own eyes and what actually happens.

Statistics confuse me. Watch the **** game. That's where you can see ****. I don't give a **** how many throw-ins we conceded in their half during the 37th minute of the game.

Statistics confuse me. Watch the **** game. That's where you can see ****. I don't give a **** how many throw-ins we conceded in their half during the 37th minute of the game.

Stats are very helpful - There is a reason almost every club uses analysts, but the problem is they can always be used in a biased manner in the point you're trying to justify

some 1 makes them up so internet nerds look like thay know something only stat that matters is won lost drew win more that any 1 eles you win end of

Not totally if you win one more game than a team that drew four times more than you you still lose. Most points wins

People were trying to have a go at us for loving and backing our own ******* manager a couple of months ago. You can't win.
people are dicks mate just carry on who gives a **** what thay think

Could this be? Mourinho actually admitting he's made mistakes? Someone pinch me.

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

was it a good game yes he played and played really well for a 17year old

Just watched him the last 25 minutes or so against Freiburg. Great cameo. 3 great balls across the box. Forced a good save. Constant menace.

Getting repetitive but the kids gonna' be a World star. SO composed and unfazed in front of 80,000.

He's just one of those special players that you just make a point of watching because you know he'll entertain you. Love him already regardless of where he ends up.

Just watched him the last 25 minutes or so against Freiburg. Great cameo. 3 great balls across the box. Forced a good save. Constant menace.

Getting repetitive but the kids gonna' be a World star. SO composed and unfazed in front of 80,000.

He's just one of those special players that you just make a point of watching because you know he'll entertain you. Love him already regardless of where he ends up.
was a good game he played well again

Match day, and absolutely buzzing for Hull City ..... Not often if ever those words have been said in L'pool history haha!

Reckon we'll hammer these today. Someones in line for a 6 or 7 walloping off this side and Hull at Anfield look primed for just that. Start fast, score early, then really hammer the difference home. Sturridge to get off his PL mark this avvi. Maybe 2 or 3 if he starts.

And the Belgium divvy NOT in nets! What more could a man want?

Up the Mighty Goal Machine Reds!

Last edited:
Back