The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
**** has frozen over! Impending Armageddon is upon us! ..... The arch Utd man Paul Scholes has publicly said he could see L'pool winning the league!

[video=youtube;Q1uXRUz19tw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1uXRUz19tw[/video]

Gutted to be missing Swansea tomorrow through a combination of finances and committing to something tea-time. But loving the fact that I am so gutted. It's like the good old days again when you just can't wait for the next game as opposed to going downbeat like it was some sort of chore just because going the match is something you've always done. Can't thank the crazy German enough for returning that excitement.

Honestly anticipating another 4/5 licking of Swansea tomorrow dinner alla last Sat'day. That football club is in turmoil under the new owners and making one bad decision after another. Not least in the manager's seat and what looks like it could well be Guidolin's last game. A man who should never of been appointed this first place. For as well as Swansea played until the dubious penalty set City clear last weekend, most every other game they've apparently become exceptionally dour under him and gone away from everything that's made them such a rags to riches success story. Bad football. Players played out of position. No shape. System's changing. Compounded by the whole running of the club going **** up. Didn't have them as quite a knocking bet to drop pre-season but I sure as heck do now.

Liberty record set straight and the next comfortable victory for these goal hungry Reds.
dont why your shocked thay have as good as chance as any 1 hes just saying it how he sees it

No news and no surprise to anyone outside of the lame *** journalists struggling for story's with their Munich bunkum.

But it still broadens that smile on all Reds faces even wider. :D.
thats what i dont get with the bayern link i know never say never but klopp and bayern is never he was owing them in the league till bayern got there **** togther and the only way to beat them was to rape there team ever time

Ok. Morning fellow Reds! Hearty breaky taken care of. Bevvies chilling. Time to relax and build up to the mighty Reds next step on the road to 19!

Respect Swansea. Work as hard as them. And you'll get your rewards.

5-0. Round out the month with another massive statement. Let's do this!

Up the 'Pool! Mighty Reds!

Ok. Morning fellow Reds! Hearty breaky taken care of. Bevvies chilling. Time to relax and build up to the mighty Reds next step on the road to 19!

Respect Swansea. Work as hard as them. And you'll get your rewards.

5-0. Round out the month with another massive statement. Let's do this!

Up the 'Pool! Mighty Reds!
what time is kick off?

5-0? Your confidence is in full flow! But I think you should give Swansea a bit more credit I mean they played very well against City and if they play like that again they will give you a game.

what time is kick off?

Half 12 mate.

5-0? Your confidence is in full flow! But I think you should give Swansea a bit more credit I mean they played very well against City and if they play like that again they will give you a game.

'IF' being the operative word. Most every other game under the Italian they've been absolutely abysmal. And as soon as City got the dubious penalty, their confidence was that fragile they completely collapsed.

Amazing how the whole club has gone **** up under the new American owners.

Liverpool are bossing practically every worthwhile stat this season, chances created, shots at goal etc but have the lowest percentage of successful aerial duels. Evident there.

Fair play to your positivity, a goal down but it's gonna happen more than once this season, get on with it and turn it around should be the mentality

There's a really funny thing that happens in football. The other side try and score against yer too! Every teams gonna' let goals in. **** happens. That's football. Not half as concerned as what others seem to be about a lack of clean sheets.

Certainly not at his early stage where this is the first time the full defence and keeper have played together.

Last edited:
Back